giving the slaves their books - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         جرائم الرافضة.. في الحرمين على مر العصور (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 41 )           »          المستشارة فاطمة عبد الرؤوف: العلاقات الأسرية خير معين للأبناء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 38 )           »          متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 13156 - عددالزوار : 348219 )           »          الحياة الإيمانية والحياة المادية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 96 )           »          وَتِلْكَ عَادٌ... (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 225 )           »          معركة شذونة.. وادي لكة.. وادي برباط (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 147 )           »          أخــــــــــلاق إسلامية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 592 )           »          إضاءات سلفية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 9 - عددالزوار : 2550 )           »          من أساليب التربية في القرآن الكريم ، أسلوب الحكيم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 173 )           »          موقظة في تعريف عقد البيع في الفقه الإسلامي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 128 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-06-2023, 05:14 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 140,282
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي giving the slaves their books

giving the slaves their books

‘Abdullah bin Hamoud al-Furaih

complete justice (9)

giving the slaves their books
I wonder which hand you will stretch out. Turn over your hands and ask yourself through your deeds. Prepare for this meeting because preparing for is (by doing) good deeds.

-We ask Allah for accepted deeds
There is dispute about when the scrolls of deeds will appear on the Day of Resurrection and its distribution:
It is said: books will come to the slaves during the first reckoning
It is said: it is the final event of the reckoning
What is clearer: Allah knows best; the first (opinion) Proof to that: His words Almighty:
﴿ فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ *فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا
“Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand. He will be judged with an easy account.” [Al Inshiqaq: 7-8]
The face of evidence: that Allah Almighty mentioned that (they will be given) their books first and then be punished with the letter “Fa.” He said:
He mentioned the reckoning with the “Fa” because of sequencing (of events) and punishment
He also said:
﴿ فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا
“He will be judged with an easy account”
﴿ وَكُلَّ إِنسَانٍ أَلْزَمْنَاهُ طَائِرَهُ فِي عُنُقِهِ ۖ وَنُخْرِجُ لَهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كِتَابًا يَلْقَاهُ مَنشُورًا * اقْرَأْ كِتَابَكَ كَفَىٰ بِنَفْسِكَ الْيَوْمَ عَلَيْكَ حَسِيبًا * مَّنِ اهْتَدَىٰ فَإِنَّمَا يَهْتَدِي لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن ضَلَّ فَإِنَّمَا يَضِلُّ عَلَيْهَا ۚ وَلَا تَزِرُ وَازِرَةٌ وِزْرَ أُخْرَىٰ ۗ وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا

“And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open. [It will be said], "Read your record. Sufficient is yourself against you this Day as accountant." Whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever errs only errs against it. And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And never would We punish until We sent a messenger.” [Al Isra: 13-15]

He starts by distributing the books then orders them to be read and that he will be accounted for. This reading includes every person even if they are illiterate. These books are for establishing judgement upon the slaves. The scrolls fly and therules are distributed. May Allah protect us. The Almighty said:
﴿ وَإِذَا الصُّحُفُ نُشِرَتْ
“And when the pages are made public” [Al Takwir: 10]

People vary (in the way) they take books. The ones who take the books in their right (hand) are believers. The one who takes the book by their left (hand) behind their back is the disbeliever. Allah Almighty says:

﴿ فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ * فَسَوْفَ يُحَاسَبُ حِسَابًا يَسِيرًا * وَيَنقَلِبُ إِلَى أَهْلِهِ مَسْرُورًا * وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ وَرَاءَ ظَهْرِه * فَسَوْفَ يَدْعُو ثُبُورًا * وَيَصْلَى سَعِيرًا
“Then as for he who is given his record in his right hand. He will be judged with an easy account. And return to his people in happiness. But as for he who is given his record behind his back. He will cry out for destruction.” [Al Inshiqaq: 7-12]
And the Almighty said:
﴿ فَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِيَمِينِهِ فَيَقُولُ هَاؤُمُ اقْرَءُوا كِتَابِيَهْ * إِنِّي ظَنَنتُ أَنِّي مُلَاقٍ حِسَابِيَهْ * فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ * فِي جَنَّةٍ عَالِيَةٍ * قُطُوفُهَا دَانِيَةٌ * كُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا هَنِيئًا بِمَا أَسْلَفْتُمْ فِي الْأَيَّامِ الْخَالِيَةِ * وَأَمَّا مَنْ أُوتِيَ كِتَابَهُ بِشِمَالِهِ فَيَقُولُ يَا لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أُوتَ كِتَابِيَهْ * وَلَمْ أَدْرِ مَا حِسَابِيَهْ * يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ * مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنِّي مَالِيَهْ ۜ* هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ * خُذُوهُ فَغُلُّوهُ * ثُمَّ الْجَحِيمَ صَلُّوهُ * ثُمَّ فِي سِلْسِلَةٍ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعًا فَاسْلُكُوهُ * إِنَّهُ كَانَ لَا يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّـهِ الْعَظِيمِ
“So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record! Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account. So he will be in a pleasant life. In an elevated garden. Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near. [They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past." But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record. And had not known what is my account. I wish my death had been the decisive one. My wealth has not availed me. Gone from me is my authority. [ Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him. Then into Hellfire drive him. Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him." Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah , the Most Great.” [Al Haaqah: 19-33]

-How do we consolidate between His words Almighty: “So as for he who is given his record in his right hand” and His words: “But as for he who is given his record behind his back”?

Our Sheikh Al Othaimeen (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “consolidating between the two of them is to say: he takes it by his right (hand) but the left goes off behind the back. The fate is based on the deeds. As a man made the book of Allah behind his back, he will be given his book on the Day of Resurrection from behind his back, an appropriate penalty.”

The criminals will be fearful as preceded, in this book, because it will not leave anything except that it is written.

Allah Almighty said:

﴿ وَوُضِعَ الْكِتَابُ فَتَرَى الْمُجْرِمِينَ مُشْفِقِينَ مِمَّا فِيهِ وَيَقُولُونَ يَا وَيْلَتَنَا مَالِ هَـٰذَا الْكِتَابِ لَا يُغَادِرُ صَغِيرَةً وَلَا كَبِيرَةً إِلَّا أَحْصَاهَا ۚ وَوَجَدُوا مَا عَمِلُوا حَاضِرًا ۗ وَلَا يَظْلِمُ رَبُّكَ أَحَدًا

“And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it?" And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no
one.” [Al Kahf: 49]

Picturing the view of the Day of Reckoning by Al Qurtubi (may Allah be pleased with him
“If the slaves are resurrected from their graves for the situation and they stand in it as Allah wills; barefoot and naked. The time for the reckoning that Allah wanted to account them for has come. He orders the books written by Al Kiram Al Katiboon (angels who write everyone’s actions) so they mention the deeds of the people and they bring them. Among them are those are given their books in their right and they are the happy ones. Among them are those who are given their books in their left or behind their backs and they are the fearful ones. At that moment they read what is in each book

Imagine yourself, my brother: if the books fly, the scales are weighed and you are called by your name at the head of the creation: “where is so and so?” There to the display with Allah Almighty. The angels are empowered to take you so they bring you close to Allah. They are not prohibited by any similarities in any names with your name or the name of your father. If you know that you are the one who is wanted by the call; if the call knocks your heart; you will know that you are the one who is wanted. Your body will tremble. Your limbs will panic. Your colour will change. Your heart will race. You will be passed over the rows to your Lord for the display upon you. The moment is in His hands. The creatures raise their eyes to you and you are among them. Your heart has raced and your fear has become intense because of your knowledge of what is wanted of you

Imagine yourself…you are between the hands of your Lord. In your hand is a scroll that details your deeds, not leaving out anything from its detail nor hiding its secrets. You are reading from it with a dull tone and broken heart. The horrors are surrounding you between your hands and behind you. How many sorrows did you forget that you were reminded of! How many sins did you hide that were exposed and shown! How many deeds did you think were safe for you (to commit); its responsibilities upon you were finished at that moment and they were brought down after you had high hopes in them! What regret for your heart and what sorrow for what you left out from the worship of your Lord

As for the one who is given the book in his right, he will know that he is from the people of paradise. He will say: “Here, read my record!” That is after Allah permits him to read his book. If the person is a pioneer in virtues; he is called upon and he is asked for. His followers will increase. He will be called by his name and the name of his father so he will move forwards until he is near. A white book is taken out for him. At its back are his sins and at its front are his virtues so the beginning is with the virtues. It is read so he becomes bright. His face becomes light so his colour changes. If he reaches the end of the book, he finds in it: “these are your sins. I have forgiven them for you.” He will be greatly joyous at that. Then he will turn over his book and read his virtues so will not increase except with joy until he reaches the end of the book. He finds in it: “these are your virtues. They have been multiplied for you.” His face will whiten and a crown will be brought so it is placed on his head. He is covered with two jewels and every gap between them (is filled). He becomes 60 cubits tall and that is the height of Adam. It is said to him: “go to your companions and give them the good news. Tell them that every person among them will be given like this. If they depart (are in doubt), he says:

﴿ هَاؤُمُ اقْرَءُوا كِتَابِيَهْ * إِنِّي ظَنَنتُ أَنِّي مُلَاقٍ حِسَابِيَهْ

"Here, read my record! Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account

Allah Almighty says:

﴿ فَهُوَ فِي عِيشَةٍ رَّاضِيَةٍ

“So he will be in a pleasant life”

Meaning: that he likes

فِي جَنَّةٍ عَالِيَةٍ ﴿

“In an elevated garden”

In the heavens
﴿ قُطُوفُهَا
“Its [fruit]”

It’s fruits and grapes
﴿ دَانِيَةٌ
“To be picked hanging near”
Near to them

He will say to his friends: do you know me? They will say: “you have been immersed in the kindness of Allah.” “Who are you?” He will say: “I am so and so, to give every man among you good news like this:

﴿كُلُوا وَاشْرَبُوا هَنِيئًا بِمَا أَسْلَفْتُمْ فِي الْأَيَّامِ الْخَالِيَةِ
“[They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past.”

Meaning: brought them forwards in the days of the life

If the person is a pioneer of evil: he will be called and asked for. He will have many followers. He will be called by his name and his father’s name. His reckoning will be brought forwards so a black book will be brought out with a black line. At the bottom of it are his virtues and at the top are his sins. He starts with the virtues and reads them so think that he will be saved. If he reaches the end of the book, he finds in it: “these are your virtues. They have been returned to you so that your face can be blackened, increase your sadness and panic about good. Then he turns over his book so reads his sins. He does not increase except with sadness. His face does not increase except in blackness. If he reaches the end of the book, he finds in it: “these are you sins. They have been increased for you.” Meaning: his punishment will be multiplied. (This) does not mean he will increase in deeds that he did not commit. He said: he is brought closer to the fire so his eyes become blue and his face is blackened. He is clothed with trousers of tar. It is said to him: go to your companions and tell them that each of them will have like this so he goes and it is said:
﴿ يَا لَيْتَنِي لَمْ أُوتَ كِتَابِيَهْ
“Oh, I wish I had not been given my record”

﴿ هَلَكَ عَنِّي سُلْطَانِيَهْ

“Gone from me is my authority”

The Tafseer of Ibn Abbas (may Allah be pleased with them): my plea has gone. Allah Almighty said:

He goes saying:
﴿ يَا لَيْتَهَا كَانَتِ الْقَاضِيَةَ
“I wish my death had been the decisive one.”
Meaning: death

﴿ خُذُوهُ فَغُلُّوهُ * ثُمَّ الْجَحِيمَ صَلُّوهُ

“Seize him and shackle him. Then into Hellfire drive him”

Meaning: let him into the Hellfire.
﴿ ثُمَّ فِي سِلْسِلَةٍ ذَرْعُهَا سَبْعُونَ ذِرَاعًا فَاسْلُكُوهُ
“Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him”

His neck goes into it and then he is pulled by it. He is pulled by it and put on a molten mountain. He calls his companions and says: “do you know me?” They will say: “no, but maybe we can see what sadness you are in. Who are you?” He will say: “I am so and so.” Each of you will have like this. I am among those who were given their books behind their back. His left shoulder comes down so he puts his hand behind him and takes his book with it. Mujahid said: his face is at the place of the scuff of his neck so he reads his book like that.

Imagine yourself coming out from the happy ones…you have come out to the creation with a happy face. You have been judged with completeness, goodness and beauty. Your book is in your right hand. An angel takes you calling to the heads of the creation: “this is so and so.” It is a happiness that will never diminish ever again.

If you are among the wrongdoing people, your face will blacken. The creatures will grab your book from your left or from behind your back. They call for woe and destruction.
An angel will call you at the heads of the creation: “So and so has wronged a wrong for which he will never be happy”[1]

[1] Look at: At-Tadhkirah by Al Qurtubi (page 255)

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

مجموعة الشفاء على واتساب

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.