Death - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4412 - عددالزوار : 850058 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3942 - عددالزوار : 386243 )           »          الجوانب الأخلاقية في المعاملات التجارية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 63 )           »          حتّى يكون ابنك متميّزا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 59 )           »          كيف يستثمر الأبناء فراغ الصيف؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 57 )           »          غربة الدين في ممالك المادة والهوى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 69 )           »          أهمية الوقت والتخطيط في حياة الشاب المسلم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 64 )           »          الإسلام والغرب (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 65 )           »          من أساليب تربية الأبناء: تعليمهم مراقبة الله تعالى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 55 )           »          همسة في أذن الآباء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 56 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-01-2023, 06:54 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,534
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Death

Death (1/2)

Mohamed Ebrahim Siala

This topic is very important, as each and every one of us will experience it one day and that is Death.
Almost every day we hear of the death of someone, yet most people ignore the fact that one day they will die too, they go on with their life as if nothing has happened feeling that their time has not yet come for them to die.
Allah says in the Qur’an, "Everyone shall taste death. And only on the day of resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the fire and admitted to paradise, this person is indeed successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception;" (Qur’an, Surah Al-Imran, 3:185)
And "Every soul shall have the taste of death." (Qur’an, Surah Al-Ankabut, 29:57)
In an authentic Hadith Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said, "Remember the destroyer of pleasures-death, for not a day passes upon the grave except it says “I am the house of remoteness; I am the house of loneliness; I am the house of soil; I am the house of worms.”" (Authentic- Tirmidhi)
The knowledge of the reality of death helps people understand it and prepare themselves for its coming.
Death is simply a transition state from one world to another, as birth is. No one knows when and where he will die or knows how.
In this respect Allah says in the Qur’an in Surah Luqman, "Nor does anyone know what it is that he will earn tomorrow; Nor does anyone know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and Allah is acquainted with all things." (Qur’an, Surah Luqman, 31: 34)
Islam is the only religion that explains death in full detail, how it happens, and what Muslims should do before, during, and after the death of a Muslim.
Allah has assigned angels responsible for taking our souls out of our bodies. In the Qur’an Allah mentioned the Archangel name "Angel of Death."
Allah says in the Qur’an, "Say The Angel of Death put in charge of you, will (Duly) take your souls, then you shall be brought back to your Lord." (Qur’an, Surah As-Sajdah, 32:11)
Death involves agony and hardship as mentioned in an authentic Hadith, "When Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was dying, he put his hands in a large cup of water which was close to him and wipe his face with it, saying, “O Allah help me over the hardship and agony of death.”" (Authentic -Tirmidhi)
For the faithful believers Allah says in the Qur’an, "Those who have said “Our Lord is Allah”, and then have become upright, the angels will descend upon them saying, ‘Do not fear nor be sad, but receive good news of the paradise which you have been promised. We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter; therein you shall have all that you desire; therein you shall have all that you ask for.’" (Qur’an, Surah Fussilat, 41:30-31)
Allah also says, “When the angels take the lives of the righteous, the angels say to them, ‘Salaamun Alikum, enter paradise, because of the good deeds that you used to do (during your life.)’" (Qur’an, Surah An-Nahl, 16:32)
For the unbelievers, Allah says in the Qur’an, "If only you could see when the angels take the souls of those who disbelieved, striking their faces and their backs, and saying, ‘Taste the punishment of the fire. That is for what your own hands have put forth (Of evil deeds.)’" Qur’an, Surah Al-Anfal, 8:50-51)
Allah also says, "If you only could see when the transgressors are going through the agonies of death, and the angels stretching forth their hands saying ‘Deliver your souls; this day you shall be recompensed the torment of degradation because of what you use to utter against Allah other than the truth, and you used to reject Allah’s signs with disrespect.’" (Qur’an, Surah Al- An'am, 6:93)
The grave is the first station of the stations of the Hereafter. The Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said, “When the deceased is placed in his grave and when his friends depart and leave him, he hears their footsteps, and then two angels will make him sit and ask him. What did you say about this man (Muhammad (Peace be upon him)) The Believer will say, I bear witness that he was the servant and Messenger of Allah.
They (The two Angeles) will say to the deceased, Look to your place in Hell. Allah has substituted it with a place in paradise. They see it all together.
However, the unbeliever or the hypocrite will be asked about Muhammad (Peace be upon him). He will say, “I don’t know! I used to say what people used to say”. The two angels say to him, “How come you did not know and you did not read about him”. Then they beat him heavily with a ****l hammer. This causes him to scream painfully and all his surroundings will hear him except human beings and Jinns.” (Reported by Bukhari and Muslim)

(Continued)

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-01-2023, 06:55 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,534
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي رد: Death

Death (2/2)

Mohamed Ebrahim Siala

Another authentic Hadith narrated by Imam Ahmed states that the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said two or three times, "Seek refuge in Allah from the punishment of the grave,” then he said, “When a believer is about to leave this world, angels with bright faces like the sun come down to him from heaven with a shroud from the shrouds of paradise and some of the perfume of paradise and sit away from him as far as the eye can see.
Then the angel of death comes and sits at his head and says, “O good soul, come out to forgiveness and acceptance from Allah.” The soul then comes out gently as a drop flows from a water faucet and he seizes it.
Then the other angels take the soul from the angel of death and shroud it with the shroud from paradise, perfume with the perfume of paradise; its fragrance will be like that of the sweetest musk found on the face of the earth.
They then take the sweet-smelling soul up, and whenever they pass by a group of Angeles, they ask, “Who is this good soul?” The angels, accompanying the soul, reply using the best of his names that people used to call him by during his life, “So and so, the son of so and so.” When they reach the first heaven they request permission to enter, and the gates will open to them.
The same is done in the following heavens until they reach the seventh heaven, and Allah says, “Record the book of my slave in the highest place and take him back to earth, for I created mankind from it, into it they shall return, and from it shall be brought another time.
The soul returns to the body, and two angels come to him, make him sit and ask him, “Who is your Lord?” He replies, “My Lord is Allah.” They ask, “What is your religion?”’ and he replies, “My religion is Islam”. They ask again, “Who is this man who was sent among you?” He replies, “He is Allah’s Messenger”’. They ask, “What is your knowledge?” He replies, “I read the Book of Allah, believed in it and declared it to be true.”
Then it will be said, “My slave has spoken the truth, so spread out carpets from paradise for him, cloth him from paradise, and open a gate for him into paradise”.
Then some of its joy and fragrance come to him, his grave is made spacious for him as far as he can see, a man with a glorious face, beautiful garments and sweet perfume comes to him and says, “Rejoice in what pleases you for this is your day which you have been promised.”
He asks, “Who are you, for your appearance brings goodness?” The man replies, “I am your good deeds.” He then says, “O Allah, bring the hour, so that I may return to my family and property.”
But when a non-believer is about to leave this world, angels with ugly faces come down to him from heaven with a hard and rough cloth, and sit away from him as far as the eye can see.
Then the angel of death comes and sits at his head and says, “O wicked soul, come out to anger and displeasure from Allah.” It then becomes dissipated in his body.

The angel draws it out violently as a spit is drawn out from moistened wool, and he seizes it; then the other angels take the soul and put it in that rough cloth which emits a very offensive bad stench like the worst smell found on the face of the earth.
They then take the foul smelling soul up, and whenever they pass by a group of Angels, they ask, “Who is this wicked soul?” The angels, accompanying the soul, reply using the worst of his names that people used to call him by during his life , “So and so, the son of so and so,” when they reach the first heaven they request permission to enter and the gates will not open to them.
Then the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) recited this verse from the Qur’an, “The gates of the heaven will not be opened to them," (Qur’an, Surah Al-A'raf, 7:40) the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) continued saying, “Allah then says, “Record his book in the lowest place,and his soul falls down to earth.
Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) then recited another verse from the Qur’an, "He who assigns partners with Allah is as if he had fallen down from heaven and been snatched up by birds, or made to fall by the wind in a place far distant." (Qur’an, Surah Al-Hajj, 22:31)
The soul returns to the body, and two angels come to him, make him sit and ask him, “Who is your Lord?” He replies, “My Lord? Oh, I do not know.” They ask, “What is your religion?” and he replies, “My religion! Oh, I do not know.”
They ask again, “Who is this man who was sent among you?” He replies, “Oh, I do not know”. Then it will be said, “He has lied, so spread out carpets from hellfire for him, and open a gate for him into hellfire.”
Then some of its heat and poison come to him, his grave is made so narrow for him so that his ribs are pressed together in it.
A man with a horrifying face, ugly garments and offensive odor comes to him and says, “Be grieved with what displeases you for this is your day which you have been promised”. He asks, ‘Who are you, for your appearance brings evil?’ The man replies, “I am your wicked deeds.” He then says, “O Allah, do not bring the hour.” (Authentic-Ahmed)
All of this and the Day of Judgment has not yet started. So I remind myself first and I remind you as my brothers and sisters to prepare for this day; prepare for it by truly and sincerely submitting to Allah, doing good deeds according to Allah’s commands in the Qur’an and the teachings of the Prophet.
Avoid all types of wrong and evil which Allah and the Prophet asked us to avoid, but do not delay or postpone since you do not know when death will come.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.