Causes of bad end: Suicide - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         الصراع مع اليهود (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 34 )           »          الوقـف الإســلامي ودوره في الإصلاح والتغيير العهد الزنكي والأيوبي نموذجاً (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 14 )           »          أفكار للتربية السليمة للطفل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 14 )           »          لزوم جماعة المسلمين يديم الأمن والاستقرار (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 12 )           »          منهجُ السَّلَف الصالح منهجٌ مُستمرٌّ لا يتقيَّدُ بزمَانٍ ولا ينحصِرُ بمكانٍ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 38 - عددالزوار : 1195 )           »          الحكمـة ضالـة المؤمن ***متجددة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 72 - عددالزوار : 16910 )           »          حوارات الآخرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 15 )           »          الخواطر (الظن الكاذب) (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          الإنفــاق العــام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 15 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-01-2023, 06:20 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,025
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Causes of bad end: Suicide

Causes of bad end: Suicide

Sheikh Nada Abu Ahmad

When a Muslim is inflicted by a distress then observes patience, it will be a reward for him. However, if he shows anxiety and anger, and loves to get rid of that distress by killing himself, he chooses the type of torment by which he shall be tortured in the Hereafter. Al Bukhari reported from the Hadith of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "He who commits suicide by throttling shall keep on throttling himself in the Hell Fire (forever) and he who commits suicide by stabbing himself shall keep on stabbing himself in the Hell-Fire."

In the narration of Al Bukhari: "He who kills himself with something, will be tormented with it on the Day of Resurrection."

Al Bukhari and Muslim reported from Al Hasan who said: "Jundub told us many Hadiths in this Masjid, and we did not forget a single Hadith. We are sure that Jundub did not attributed lies against the Prophet (peace be upon him). He said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "Amongst the nations before you there was a man who got a wound, and growing impatient (with its pain), he took a knife and cut his hand with it and the blood did not stop till he died. Allah said: My Slave hurried to bring death upon himself so I have forbidden him (to enter) Paradise."

Al Bukhari and Muslim reported from the Hadith of Sahl ibn Sa`d (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) and the pagans faced each other and started fighting. When Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) returned to his camp and when the pagans returned to their camp, somebody talked about a man amongst the companions of Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) who would follow and kill with his sword any pagan going alone. He said: "Nobody did his job (i.e. fighting) so properly today as that man." Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "Indeed, he is amongst the people of the (Hell) Fire." A man amongst the people said: "I shall accompany him (to watch what he does)" Thus he accompanied him, and wherever he stood, he would stand with him, and wherever he ran, he would run with him. Then the (brave) man got wounded seriously and he decided to bring about his death quickly. He planted the blade of the sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he leaned on the sword and killed himself. The other man came to Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) and said: "I testify that you are Allah's Messenger." The Prophet (peace be upon him) asked: "What has happened?" He replied: "(It is about) the man whom you had described as one of the people of the (Hell) Fire. The people were greatly surprised at what you said, and I said: 'I will find out his reality for you.' So, I came out seeking him. He got severely wounded, and hastened to die by slanting the blade of his sword in the ground directing its sharp end towards his chest between his two breasts. Then he eased on his sword and killed himself." when Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: "A man may seem to the people as if he were practicing the deeds of the people of Paradise while in fact he is from the people of the (Hell) Fire, another may seem to the people as if he were practicing the deeds of the people of Hell (Fire), while in fact he is from the people of Paradise."

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.