Salah with one of the two greatest Imams - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12535 - عددالزوار : 215343 )           »          مشكلات أخي المصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 40 )           »          المكملات الغذائية وإبر العضلات (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 36 )           »          أنا متعلق بشخص خارج إرادتي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 36 )           »          مشكلة كثرة الخوف من الموت والتفكير به (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 40 )           »          أعاني من الاكتئاب والقلق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 36 )           »          اضطراباتي النفسية دمرتني (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 40 )           »          زوجي مصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 39 )           »          مجالس تدبر القرآن ....(متجدد) (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 182 - عددالزوار : 61198 )           »          مختارات من تفسير " من روائع البيان في سور القرآن" (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 123 - عددالزوار : 29180 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-02-2022, 04:09 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,060
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Salah with one of the two greatest Imams

Salah with one of the two greatest Imams
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Salah withone of the two greatest Imams

Translated by: Alamgeer Usmani.

Praise be to Allah, the One who humbles, the Exalter. He blessed us with intellects, sights, and hearings, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah who has sent down guidance. and there are some people whome heart is blocked and they are unable to listen while there are others who are listeners, and I bear witness that our Prophet Muhammad is His servant and his Messenger. And following his path and his guidance is a way of vast Paradis. May the Peace and blessings be upon him and his family, companions and his followers until the Day of Judgment.

So, I advise you and myself to fear God, to examine ourselves, and to strive for what fills the heart with love, hope and fear of Allah. As it is a barrier that prevents from disobedience and makes obedience easier.

Allah the All-Mighty praises the believers who are steadfast in their prayers and clarifies that they guard their private parts and in their riches, there is a specified right for the one who asks and the one who deprived, and they are fearful of the torment of their Lord and they are upright in their testimonies.

In another place, Allah the Almighty has praised the people of understanding and the people who fear their Lord and are frightful of evil reckoning.

Brothers in faith,
Today, we will ponder over short prophetic story, with which our souls will get evolution and our understanding of Islam will increase. This is a story of two greatest imams.

Bukhari and Muslim narrated on the authority of Sahl bin Saad Al-Saadi that the Messenger of Allah went to the tribe of Bani Amr bin Auf in order to bring reconciliation amongst (its members), and It was a time of prayer. The Mu’azin came to Abu Bakr and said: Would you lead the prayer in case I recite takbir (tahrima, with which the prayer begins)? He (Abu Bakr) said: Yes. He (the narrator) said: He (Abu Bakr) started (leading) the prayer. The people were engaged in observing prayer when the Messenger of Allah happened to come there and made his way (through the people) till he stood in a row. The people began to clap (their hands), but Abu Bakr paid no heed (to it) in prayer. When the people clapped more vigorously, he (Abu Bakr) then paid heed and saw the Messenger of Allah there. (He was about to withdraw when) the Messenger of Allah signed to him to keep standing at his place. Abu Bakr lifted his hands and praised Allah for what the Messenger of Allah had commanded him and then Abu Bakr withdrew himself till he stood in the midst of the row and the Messenger of Allah stepped forward and led the prayer. When (the prayer) was over, he (the Holy Prophet) said: 0 Abu Bakr, what prevented you from standing (at that place) as I ordered you to do? Abu Bakr said: It does not become the son of Abu Quhafa to lead prayer before the Messenger of Allah. The Messenger of Allah said (to the people) around him: What is it that I saw you clapping so vigorously? (Behold) when anything happens in prayer, say: Subha Allah, for when you would utter it, it would attract the attention, while clapping of hands is meant for women.

May Allah Almighty send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad, bring us to his Cistern and bless us with his intercession.

Beloveds,
the story has many benefits, some of them are mentioned below:
The virtue of reconciliation between people and walking of the imam etc.

if the imam is late for salah, someone else can come forward to lead the people in salah, if he does not fear fitnah and imam does not prohibit him.

We should praise Allah the Almighty when blessings are renewed, and praise and glorification are among the words of Salah, and this does not affect the validity of Salah.

a small deed does not invalidate the salah. And it is sufficient to indicate if speech is understood.

We should treat adults with etiquettes, and it is permissible to turn to other side in salah.

It is permissible to walk one and two steps in salah if it is need.

It is understood that if the mentor commands follower to do something and he understands his honour with that thing, it is not necessary to do that action, he may leave it. It will not contradict the order, but rather it would be considered politeness and humbleness.

The sunnah way is that if Imam makes a mistake in the salah, the followers should interrupt him by saying Subhan Allah, while the women will interrupt their Imam by clapping. Al-Nawawi said: “A woman would strike her right palm on the back of her left palm”.

And among the benefits is that salah should be performed at the beginning of its time.

And in this hadith, there are many virtues of Abu Bakr, may God be pleased with him.

May Allah the Almighty benefit me and you through the Qur’an, Sunnah, guidance and the mercy which is in them.

Ask Allah for his forgiveness for He is Forgiving.

Second sermon
Praise be to Allah, the Possessor of Majesty and Honour, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, the King, the Holy, and the Peace giver, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger, may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.

One of the important things about observing salah with the congregation is, to keep the rows straight so that all can stand moderately in the same style. Nowadays, it has become easier to straighten the rows due to carpets of performing Salah.

on the authority of Al-Nu’man bin Bashir, may God be pleased with him, he says: The Messenger of Allah (may peace-be upon him) used to straighten our rows as it lie were straightening an arrow with their help until be saw that we had learnt it from him. One day he came out, stood up (for prayer) and was about to say: Allah is the Greatest, when he saw a man, whose chest was bulging out from the row, so he said: Servants of Allah, you hint straighten your rows or Allah would create dissension amongst you”. Narrated by Muslim.

And prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said: “The Messenger of Allah said: Straighten your rows. For the straightening of a row is a part of the perfection of prayer”.

And Bukhari’s wording is emphasing on the the order of straightening the rows, It says: “Straighten your rows as the straightening of rows is essential for a perfect and correct prayer.”

What is related to straightening the rows is to remove the disruption in the row. and it is noticed that some of the worshipers stand to perform Salah in the row while the row before it is not yet complete. Some time, this disruption is found in two or three rows.

We should give especial attention to this.

O servant of Allah, strive for performing salah in the first row. On the authority of Abu Hurairah, The Messenger of Allah said: If you were to know, or if they were to know, what (excellence) lies in the first rows, there would have been drawing of lots (for filling them). Narrated by Muslim.

Imagine how great virtue it is! If the people know it, they will draw lots, and won’t give it up.

Salah is a great worship that has many virtues. Rather, its virtues include the acts before and after salah.

And in conclusion, servant of Allah: read the supplication of Ibrahim, may Allah be pleased with him, frequently:
﴿ رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء ﴾ [إبراهيم: 40].
My Lord, make me steadfast in Salah, and my offspring as well. And, Our Lord, accept my prayer".

Then send Peace and salutations.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.