The way of Performing Selah (Verbal sunan) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3952 - عددالزوار : 390893 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4419 - عددالزوار : 856291 )           »          حق الجار والضيف وفضل الصمت.محاضرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 32 )           »          حبل الله قبل كلّ سبب وفوقه .! (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 31 )           »          اضربوا لي معكم بسهم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 29 )           »          ونَزَعْنا ما في صدورهم من غِلٍّ إخواناً على سُرُر متقابلين (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 28 )           »          أنت وصديقاتك (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 27 )           »          التشجيع القوة الدافعة إلى الإمام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 30 )           »          شجاعة السلطان عبد الحميد الثاني (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 23 )           »          نظرات في مشكلات الشباب ومحاولة الحل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 22 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 24-02-2022, 04:20 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,974
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي The way of Performing Selah (Verbal sunan)

The way of Performing Selah (Verbal sunan)
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

The way of Performing Selah

(Verbal sunan)

Translated by Alamgeer Usmani.

Praise be to God, the All-Knowing, the, Absolutely Subtle,the,Giver of different types of blessings and bounties the, Generous, the One who answers, one who gives peace to everyone who fear Him.

And I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone, who has no partner, the ever accepting of repentance, the All- Forgiving, even if the servant is extravagant. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger, who is imbued with perfect characteristic

And bless him and his family and his noble companions.

Afterwards,

I advise you and myself to fear God, and, no daubt, that the establishing prayers, is from pity.

﴿ وَأَنْ أَقِيمُوا الصَّلَاةَ وَاتَّقُوهُ وَهُوَ الَّذِي إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ

"And establish Salah, and heed Him. He is the One before whom you are to be gathered". (An’am: 72).

Brothers in faith,

It is not hidden form you that prayer is the greatest worship after monotheism. And the command to establish prayer has been repeated many times in the Qur’an.

Al-Saadi said: “The establishment of prayer means: is to establish it outwardly, (by completing its Arkaan,(necessary things)mandatory acts and conditions).

And inwardly (by establishing its spirit, which is the presence of the heart in the prayer, and to reflect on what Allah the Almighty said and apply it into life.

Honourable people:

It is important that we should get deep understanding in this obligation, and it is the most beloved deeds to God, and we are in an era in which the various audio-visual, means of knowledge are available.

How many Sunan are there in the prayer, we don’t know about them, or somewhat we know but we do them in immoderate manner.And we commit mistake in obligatory acts of prayer and conditions of it.

Years pass sometimes, tens of years, but there have been defect in our prayer and it is mentioned in the hadith of Malik bin Al-Huwayrith,that the prophet said: “Pray as you have seen me praying” [narrated by Bhukhari].

Brothers in faith,

The Muslim who loves his Lord, he follows the sayings and actions of Prophet Mohammed, regardless what the jurists said that it is obligatory or prescribed as Sunnah. Because, to follow the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, is evidence that the servant loves his Lord, as Almighty said:

﴿ قُلْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ اللَّهَ فَاتَّبِعُونِي يُحْبِبْكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْ

“Say: If you love God, then follow me. God will love you and forgive you.”

Brothers in Islam,

We will mention some of the verbal sunan of prayer here:

So, there are several adhkaar(remembrance of salah) which are proven from the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him.

And it is prescribed for the Muslim to read various remembrance in salah.

Sheikh Al-Uthaymeen, may God have mercy on him, said: There are three benefits in diversifying the remembrance of salah: remembering the Sunnah, following the Sunnah, and present of the heart in prayer.

Honourable people,

Among the Sunnahs of prayer is the Supplication of salah prayer.

Many Supplications of starting salah are reported but most people do not know except with:

“سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك وتبارك اسمك وتعالى جدك ولا إله غيرك".

“Glory be to God, and praise be to you, blessed is your name, and exalted is your grandfather, and there is no god but you.”

While there are many easy supplications for starting salah such as Muslim narrated in his Sahih on the authority of Anas bin Malik, may God be pleased with him: A man came panting and entered the row of worshippers and said:

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ حَمْدًا كَثِيرًا طَيِّبًا مُبَارَكًا فِيهِ"".

Praise be to Allah, much praised and blessed. When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) finished the prayer he said: Who amongst you uttered these words? The people remained silent. He (the Prophet again said) -: Who amongst you uttered these words? He said nothing wrong. Then a man said: I came and had a difficulty in breathing, so I uttered them. He replied: I saw twelve angels facing one another as to who will take them up (to Allah).

Among the supplications to start prayer which is very easy to memorize:

" اللهُ أكبرُ كبيرًا. والحمدُ لله كثيرًا. وسبحان اللهِ بكرةً وأصيلًا".

On the authority of Abdullah bin Omar, may God be pleased with her, he said: While we said prayer with the Messenger of Allah. One among the people said:

" اللهُ أكبرُ كبيرًا. والحمدُ لله كثيرًا. وسبحان اللهِ بكرةً وأصيلًا".

Allah is truly Great, praise be to Allah in abundance. Glory be to Allah in the morning and the evening. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon, him) said: Who uttered such and such a word? A person among the people said: It is I, Messenger of Allah (who have recited these words). He (the Holy Prophet) said: It (its utterance) surprised me, for the doors of heaven were opened for It. Ibn ‘Umar said: I have not abandoned them (these words) since I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying this.

Among the supplications for starting prayer is what is reported in the hadith of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, who said: Allah's Messenger used to keep silent between the Takbir and the recitation of Qur'an and that interval of silence used to be a short one. I said to the Prophet May my parents be sacrificed for you! What do you say in the pause between Takbir and recitation?" The Prophet said, "I say,

اللهمَّ! نقِّني من خطاياي كما يُنقَّى الثوبُ الأبيضُ من الدَّنَسِ. اللهمَّ! اغسِلْني من خطايايَ بالثَّلجِ والماءِ والبَرَدِ".

(O Allah! Set me apart from my sins (faults) as the East and West are set apart from each other and clean me from sins as a white garment is cleaned of dirt (after thorough washing). O Allah! Wash off my sins with water, snow and hail.)"

And it is Sunnah for the worshiper to recite Auzubillah and Bismillah before reciting the Qur’an.

O worshipers: Here are three adhkaar (remeberance) mustahab( desirable) to say in bowing and prostration .

After saying in bowing,

سبحان ربي العظيم

Glory be to my Lord the Great.

And after saying in prostration,

سبحان ربي الأعلى

Glory be to my Lord the Most High,

it is mustahab(desirable) to say:

سبحانك اللهم ربنا وبحمدك اللهم اغفر لي.

On the authority of Aisha, may God be pleased with her, she said: The Prophet (ﷺ) used to say frequently in his bowing and prostrations.

سبحانك اللهم ربنا وبحمدك اللهم اغفر لي.

(Exalted [from unbecoming attributes] Are you O Allah our Lord, and by Your praise [do I exalt you]. O Allah! Forgive me).( Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim).

She means: that prophet Muhammad peace be upon him acts upon the command of his Lord,

" فسبح بحمد ربك واستغفره "

“So glorify the praises of your Lord and seek His forgiveness.”

She also narrated that:"The Messenger of Allah used to say when bowing:

“‏ سُبُّوحٌ قُدُّوسٌ رَبُّ الْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ ‏”.

(Perfect, Most Holy, is the Lord of the angels and the spirit). Narrated by Muslim.

And the third remembrance of prayer what is desirable is to say in bowing and prostration:

سبحانَ ذي الجبروتِ والملَكوتِ والْكبرياءِ والعظمةِ.

(Glory be to the One Who has all power, sovereignty, magnificence and might).”

as it is narrated by Awf bin Malik, may God be pleased with him.

And it is proven authentically to say:

ربنا لك الحمد

ربنا ولك الحمد أو اللهم ربنا لك الحمد

اللهم ربنا ولك الحمد

(Our Lord, to you is praise).

And it is desirable to add to these remembrances. It is Narrated by Rifa`a bin Rafi` Az-Zuraqi:One day we were praying behind the Prophet. When he raised his head from bowing, he said,

سَمِعَ اللَّهُ لِمَنْ حَمِدَهُ

"Sami`a l-lahulimanhamidah."

A man behind him said,

رَبَّنَا وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ، حَمْدًا كَثِيرًا طَيِّبًا مُبَارَكًا فِيهِ،

(O our Lord! All the praise is for You, many good and blessed praises).

When the Prophet completed the prayer, he asked, "Who has said these words?" The man replied, "I." The Prophet said, "I saw over thirty angels competing to write it first." Prophet rose (from bowing) and stood straight till all the vertebrae of his spinal column came to a natural position. Narrated by al-Bukhari,

On the authority of Abu Saeed al-Khudri, may God be pleased with him, who said: When the Messenger of Allah raised his head after bowing, he said:

"‏ رَبَّنَا لَكَ الْحَمْدُ مِلْءَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمِلْءَ مَا شِئْتَ مِنْ شَىْءٍ بَعْدُ أَهْلَ الثَّنَاءِ وَالْمَجْدِ أَحَقُّ مَا قَالَ الْعَبْدُ وَكُلُّنَا لَكَ عَبْدٌ اللَّهُمَّ لاَ مَانِعَ لِمَا أَعْطَيْتَ وَلاَ مُعْطِيَ لِمَا مَنَعْتَ وَلاَ يَنْفَعُ ذَا الْجَدِّ مِنْكَ الْجَدُّ

O Allah! Our Lord, to Thee be the praise that would fill all the heavens and the earth, and all that it pleases Thee besides (them). O, thou art worthy of praise and glory, most worthy of what a servant says, and we all are Thy servants, no one can withhold what Thou givest or give what Thou with holdest, and riches cannot avail a wealthy person against Thee.

Narrated by Muslim

And there is an addition of hadith in Muslim of Abdullah bin Abi Awfa, may God be pleased with him, who said: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to recite (this supplication):

"‏ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ الْحَمْدُ مِلْءَ السَّمَاءِ وَمِلْءَ الأَرْضِ وَمِلْءَ مَا شِئْتَ مِنْ شَىْءٍ بَعْدُ اللَّهُمَّ طَهِّرْنِي بِالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَالْمَاءِ الْبَارِدِ اللَّهُمَّ طَهِّرْنِي مِنَ الذُّنُوبِ وَالْخَطَايَا كَمَا يُنَقَّى الثَّوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْوَسَخِ ‏"

O Allah! our Lord, unto Thee be praise that would fill the heavens and the earth and fill that which will please Thee besides (them). O Allah! purify me with snow, (water of) hail and with cold water; O Allah. Cleanse me from the sins and errors just as a white garment is cleansed from dirt.

God bless you and me...

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Praise be to God...

Then:

So I advise myself and you to memorize the remembrances of prayer and diversify them and meditate on their meanings. Because the prayer means is all about remembrance, in standing, in kneeling, and observing in equitable manners, in prostration and in sitting.

It is worthwhile for Muslim he must memorize the actual words of remembrance.

Al-Bara’ bin `Azib narrated that the prophet said: “When you go to your bed, perform the Wudu’ as you would perform for Salat. Then lie on your right side, then say:

اللَّهُمَّ أَسْلَمْتُ وَجْهِي إِلَيْكَ وَفَوَّضْتُ أَمْرِي إِلَيْكَ وَأَلْجَأْتُ ظَهْرِي إِلَيْكَ رَهْبَةً وَرَغْبَةً إِلَيْكَ لاَ مَلْجَأَ وَلاَ مَنْجَا مِنْكَ إِلاَّ إِلَيْكَ آمَنْتُ بِكِتَابِكَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلْتَ وَبِنَبِيِّكَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلْتَ.

‘O Allah, I submit my face to You, and I entrust my affair to You, and I lay myself down relying upon You, hoping in You and fearing You. There is no refuge nor escape from You except to You. I believe in Your Book which You have revealed, and in Your Prophet whom You have sent.

And if you die that night, you shall die upon the Fitrah”.

Al-Bara’ said: I repeated it to retain it in memory, “So I said: ‘I believe in Your Messenger whom You have sent.’” He said: “So he struck with his hand upon my chest, then said: ‘And in Your Prophet whom You have sent.’”

Coming back to the adhkaar(remembrance)of prayer.

We know, dear ones, that it is obligatory to say:

رب اغفر لي بين السجدتين

“Lord, forgive me”.

between the two prostrations.

On the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with them: that the Prophet may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, used to say between the two prostrations:

"اللَّهمَّ اغفِر لي وارحَمني واجبُرني واهدِني وارزُقني

O Allah! Pardon me, have mercy on me, help me, guide me, and grant me sustenance.’

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi and others and authenticated by al-Albani.

And it is Sunnah for the worshiper after the tashahhud and the Abrahamic darood to seek refuge with Allah.

It is mentioned in Al-Bukhari that “Sa`d used to teach his sons the following words as a teacher teaches his students the skill of writing and used to say that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to seek Refuge with Allah from them (i.e. the evils) at the end of every prayer. The words are:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ أَنْ أُرَدَّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الدُّنْيَا، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ.

‏"'O Allah! I seek refuge with You from cowardice, and seek refuge with You from being brought back to a bad stage of old life and seek refuge with You from the afflictions of the world, and seek refuge with You from the punishments in the grave.'

It is mentioned in Sahih Muslim,

The Messenger of Allah (way peace be upon him) said: When any one of you utters tashahhud (in prayer) he must seek refuge with Allah from four (trials) and should thus say:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ وَمِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ ‏”

" O Allah! I seek refuge with Thee from the torment of the Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trial of life and death and the evil of the trial of Masih al-Dajjal" (Antichrist).

It is better for the worshiper to memorize these prophetic supplications and to diversify between them, as this memorization cause them to follow the Prophet, peace and blessings are upon him, and to express submissiveness and reverence before Allah the Almighty and to imagine the meaning of supplications.

And then, servants of God, send peace and greetings...

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.