"As if he lost his family and property" - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         شرح النووي لحديث: افتح وبشره بالجنة على بلوى تكون (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 20 )           »          شرح النووي لحديث: ألا أستحي من رجل تستحي منه الملائكة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 15 )           »          شرح النووي على مسلم: دعاء النبي لابن سلول على قبره (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 16 )           »          الخطوات الأربع للتدبر (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 21 )           »          قيام الليل يجعلك من الصالحين (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 19 )           »          حكمة بعض الابتلاءات والأقدار (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 21 )           »          "إنا لله" (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 21 )           »          الشباب وفساد المجتمع (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 20 )           »          غيرة هدهد أطاحت بمملكة كفران فحولتها إلى عرش توحيد وإيمان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 17 )           »          بناء العقيدة في النفوس (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 16 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-02-2022, 06:33 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,635
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي "As if he lost his family and property"

"As if he lost his family and property"
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

“As if he lost his family and property."

Translated by: Alamgeer Usmani.
Praise be to God, the All-Powerful, the All, Forgiving. His forbearance encompassed the whole creature despite the evils they have committed. He becomes pleased when he is a sinner seek forgiveness from Him. He corrects the broken. And I bear witness that there is no God But Allah alone, who has no partner, who made darkness and light, and I bear witness that our Prophet Muhammad is his servant and messenger He was such an ascetic that as his food pots never filled with varieties of food. May God’s abundant blessings and peace be upon him, his family and companions.

Afterwards:
I advise you and myself to fear Allah
﴿ يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا قُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ وَأَهْلِيكُمْ نَارًا وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ عَلَيْهَا مَلَائِكَةٌ غِلَاظٌ شِدَادٌ لَا يَعْصُونَ اللَّهَ مَا أَمَرَهُمْ وَيَفْعَلُونَ مَا يُؤْمَرُونَ ﴾ [التحريم: 6].
"O you who believe, save yourselves and your families from a fire, the fuel of which is human beings and stones, appointed on which are angels, stern and severe, who do not disobey Allah in what He orders them, and do whatever they are ordered to do".(Al-Tahreem:6).

Brothers in Islam:
The stories have many lessons amount them. Allah the Almighty has told stories in the Qur’an and His Messenger told stories( may God’s prayers and peace be upon him).

Dear friends,
Here is the story of a man of the present time which is narrated by his son, Hamdan bin Muhammad bin Musaed Al-Dughailbi Al-Otaibi.

(I have the honour to meet with Professor Hamdan bin Muhammad Al-Dughailbi, and he narrated the story to me, on the night of Monday 27/7/1438 AH).

The son says: My father and his family were camel owners. They used to graze camels in pastures and lived in summer in the homes of Sudhir near villages and water. The narrator says: My father married and he was gifted with two daughters, and in a year, the disease became widespread and the death increased and it occurred approximately in the sixties of the Hijri.

The narrator says: My father, his wife and two daughters at that time were residing in the meadow of Sudhir. So two daughters of my father and his wife fell ill and they all died.

(May God forgive them and bless them with the intercession of his two daughters).

So, my father moved to Auda Sudair, where his brother Hamdan bin Musaed resides. Then he moved to Taif after some time.

He says: After some time, Hamdan, may God have mercy on him, died and he had one son. People advised my father to marry his brother's widow that after marriage with her, he would take care of his nephew. Finally, He married her and was gifted three children from her.

He says, in the year 1386 AH, they used to live near a valley in the south of Auda Sudhir, and on a day the sky turned black with clouds and rained heavily, so the water over flooded in the valley until it reached the hair and washed away some their livestock.

The woman took her four children and some neighbours who would live next to them. They all were fixing something. So, she said to them, “I will go up the mountain, but one of her children fell into the water and was swept away by the torrent.

He says, when my father came, people told him the news, and it was a great calamity, so the people took him to the.

Auda Sudhir and they tried to convince him to be patient and steadfast night.

And when they prayed Fajr and they took the spades and headed to the flood stream, they found the five bodies of the mother and her four young ones.

The narrator says: Then, my father went to Taif and worked for a while, and came back and married my mother, perhaps a year and a half year or two years after the disaster.

He says, God blessed him narrators and three daughters, praise be to God, and none of them experienced the sadness like the previous one, except for one infant.

The son, the narrator of the story, says that my father passed away in 1428, may God have mercy on him, and the deceased's of Muslims.

Honourable people:
Have you seen the calamity of this man? He destroyed some of his livestock, his wife, his three sons, and his nephew?!

But, Indeed, among us there is someone who has a more severe calamity than him, according to the words of the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, On the authority of Ibn Omar, may God be pleased with them both, that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever misses the `Asr prayer (intentionally) then it is as if he lost his family and property."

And if you wonder what is meant by the missing of the ASR prayer in this hadith? Here's the answer?

The hadith occupied a great sense.

Some scholars said: man meant by this hadith prays Asr prayer after sunset without any excuse.

Some scholars said: It is the one who does not perform Asr prayer in its desired time.

Some scholars went to the point that it was the one who lost Asr prayer in the congregation.

(Fath al-Bari, published by Dar al-Salaam 2/42) (Sahih Muslim with the explanation of al-Nawawi 5/122).

May God help us. We hear that there are some people among the Muslims who sleep after leaving work at noon and do not wake up except at night, God forbid.

God bless you and me...

Second sermon

Praise be to God, who said:
﴿ حَافِظُوا عَلَى الصَّلَوَاتِ وَالصَّلَاةِ الْوُسْطَى وَقُومُوا لِلَّهِ قَانِتِينَ ﴾ [البقرة: 238]
"Take due care of all the prayers, and the middle prayer, and stand before Allah in total devotion” [Al-Baqarah: 238].

Afterwards,
Prayer is the pillar of Islam, and the ASR prayer, in particular, is of great import ce.

Here is some evidence that prove its greatness:
The Asr Prayer is the middle prayer. In Sahih Muslim, on the authority of Al-Bara bin Azib; He said: This verse was revealed (in this way):" Guard the prayers and the 'Asr prayer." We recited it (in this very way) so long as Allah desired. Allah, then, abrogated it and it was revealed:" Guard the prayers and the middle prayer." A person who was sitting with Shaqiq (one of the narrators in the chain of transmitters) said: Now it implies the 'Asr prayer. Upon this al-Bara' said: I have already informed you how this (verse) was revealed and how Allah abrogated it, and Allah knows best. (Sahih Muslim: 630).

Yahya heard 'Ali saying that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said on the day (of the Battle) of Ahzab while sitting in one of the openings of the ditch:They (the enemies) have diverted us from the middle prayer till the sunset. May Allah fill their graves and their houses with fire, or their graves and stomachs with fire. (Sahih Muslim:627).

The angel's witness at the time of Asar prayer:
The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, says: “Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Angels come to you in succession by night and day and all of them get together at the time of the Fajr and `Asr prayers. Those who have passed the night with you (or stayed with you) ascend (to the Heaven) and Allah asks them, though He knows everything about you, well, "In what state did you leave my slaves?" The angel's reply: "When we left them they were praying and when we reached them, they were praying."(Sahih al-Bukhari:555).

Do we sense the angels’ prayer at the time of these two prayers and their response to Allah the Almighty when He asks them?

The Asr prayer is singled out as a severe warning for those who abandon it.

Al-Bukhari mentioned his chain of narrators on the authority of Abu al-Malih, he said: We were with Buraida in a battle on a cloudy day and he said, "Offer the `Asr prayer early as the Prophet said, "Whoever leaves the `Asr prayer, all his (good) deeds will be annulled."

Ibn Hajar said, after citing various statements by the scholars: “The closest of these interpretations is the saying of those who said that this came out as a severe rebuke, and its apparent meaning is not intended.

The Asr prayer would be a cause to enter Paradise,

in the hadith: “ "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, 'Whoever prays the two cool prayers will go to Paradise.' Sahih al-Bukhari:574).

In a Muslim narration, it means Asr and Fajr. Al-Khattabi said: “They are called Bargain(cool prayers) because they are observed in the coolness of the day, and they are at its two ends when the air becomes fresh and intensity goes away” (Fath Al-Bari, Dar Al-Salaam 2/71).

There is a severe threat in abounding Asr prayer.

The saying of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, “He who misses the Asr prayer as if he lost his family and property."(Narrated by Bhikhari and Muslims.).

The Asr prayer is protection from the fire.

The Prophet, peace and blessings are upon him, said: “He who observes the prayer before the rising of the sun and its setting would not enter the fire (of Hell),. (Sahih Muslim:634).

The Asr prayer is a cause to see God Almighty.

On the authority of Jarir bin Abdullah, may God be pleased with him, he said: We were sitting with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) that he looked at the full moon and observed: You shall see your Lord as you are seeing this moon, and you will not be harmed by seeing Him. So if you can, do not let -yourselves be overpowered in case of prayer observed before the rising of the sun and its setting, i. e. the 'Asr prayer and the morning prayer. Jarir then recited it:" Celebrate the praise of thy Lord before the rising of the sun and before Its setting" (Taha: 130) (Narrated by Muslim and Bukhari).

brothers of in Islam,
At last, let us make sure to pay special attention to all the prayers, especially the Fajr and Asr prayers, as the hadiths in their regard are much more. as I have heard, and, it is surprisingly enough that most negligence is found, today, in these two prayers,

(May God I Help us)
﴿ يَاأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا تُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ تَوْبَةً نَصُوحًا عَسَى رَبُّكُمْ أَنْ يُكَفِّرَ عَنْكُمْ سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَيُدْخِلَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ يَوْمَ لَا يُخْزِي اللَّهُ النَّبِيَّ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ نُورُهُمْ يَسْعَى بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَبِأَيْمَانِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا أَتْمِمْ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا إِنَّكَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِي ﴾ [التحريم: 8].
"O you who believe, turn to Allah with faithful repentance. It is hoped from your Lord that he will write off your faults, and will admit you to the gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will run before them and to their right hands. They will say, “Our Lord, perfect for us our light, and forgive us. Indeed you are powerful over everything."( Al-Tahreem:8).

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.