Allah's Power - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         قراءة في مقال حقائق مذهلة عن الكون المدرك (اخر مشاركة : رضا البطاوى - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4387 - عددالزوار : 836914 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3919 - عددالزوار : 379431 )           »          متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 11942 - عددالزوار : 191288 )           »          سحور يوم 19 رمضان.. ساندوتشات فول مخبوزة خفيفة ولذيذة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 33 )           »          واتس اب بلس الذهبي (اخر مشاركة : whatsapp Girl - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 2668 )           »          الأمثال في القرآن ...فى ايام وليالى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 662 )           »          فقه الصيام - من كتاب المغنى-لابن قدامة المقدسى يوميا فى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 948 )           »          دروس شَهْر رَمضان (ثلاثون درسا)---- تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 1103 )           »          أسرتي الرمضانية .. كيف أرعاها ؟.....تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 855 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-02-2023, 10:24 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 131,615
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Allah's Power

Allah's Power

Dr. Amin ibn `Abdullah Ash-Shaqawy

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds [i.e., people]. Peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and all his Companions. I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone who has no partner and that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger.
It is incumbent on a believer to ponder over the signs of Allah which reflect the perfection of His Power so that he would glorify and estimate Him as should. Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" - and it is!" [Surat Yasin: 82].
Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "And Our Commandment is but one, as the twinkling of an eye." [Surat Al Qamar: 50].
Allah (Exalted be He) says: "They made not a just estimate of Allâh such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified is He, and High is He above all that they associate as partners with Him!" [Surat Az-Zumar: 67].
Al Bukhari and Muslim reported in their books of authentic Hadiths from the Hadith of `Abdullah Ibn Mas`ud who said: "A (Jewish) Rabbi came to Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) and he said: "O Muhammad! We learn that Allah will put all the heavens on one finger, and the earths on one finger, and the trees on one finger, and the water and the dust on one finger, and all the other created beings on one finger. Then He will say: 'I am the King.' Thereupon the Prophet (peace be upon him) smiled so that his pre-molar teeth became visible, and that was the confirmation of the Rabbi. Then Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) recited: 'No just estimate have they made of Allah such as due to Him.' [Surat Az-Zumar: 67]."[1] Of the great signs that indicate the perfection of His Ability is the creation of heavens, the earth, mountains, and beasts in six days, and if He willed, he would create them in a twinkle of an eye but that was for a divine wisdom. Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "And indeed We created the heavens and the earth and all between them in six Days and nothing of fatigue touched Us." [Surat Qaf: 38].
Of these great signs also is creating Adam from a clay then created his offspring from sperm that is gushed from between the back bone and ribs then settled down in a safe lodging (womb of the woman) in a place that is not touched by sun or air or heat or cold. He settles in three darknesses: The darkness of the belly, the darkness of the womb, and the darkness of the tissue for forty days then he turns into a small lump of flesh then a clot of congealed blood. When these stages are complete, Allah sends down an angel to blow the soul into him and turn him into a human being after it had been an inanimate; so blessed be Allah, the Best of creators. Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "And indeed We created man (Adam) out of an extract of clay (water and earth). * Thereafter We made him (the offspring of Adam) as a Nutfah (mixed drops of the male and female sexual discharge) (and lodged it) in a safe lodging (womb of the woman). * Then We made the Nutfah into a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood), then We made the clot into a little lump of flesh, then We made out of that little lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, and then We brought it forth as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators." [Surat Al Mu'minun: 12 - 14].
Of these great signs is that Allah created Jesus from a single mother without a father and made him speak in the cradle while he was still a baby. Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "Verily, the likeness of `Eisa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: Be! - and he was." [Surat Al `Imran: 59].
Allah (Exalted be He) says: "Then she brought him (the baby) to her people, carrying him. They said: O Mary! Indeed you have brought a thing Fariya (an unheard mighty thing). * "O sister (i.e. the like) of Hârûn (Aaron)! Your father was not a man who used to commit adultery, nor your mother was an unchaste woman." * Then she pointed to him. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle? * He ['Eisâ (Jesus)] said: Verily, I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet. * And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salât (prayer), and Zakât, as long as I live." [Surat Maryam: 27 - 31].
Allah (may He be Exalted) mentioned in His Book many incidents that indicate His Ability to the revival of death in this world.
Of these great signs is the story of the Children of Israel when they said to their Prophet: We shall not believe in you until we see Allah apparently, then Allah punished them and thunderbolt caused them to die then Allah resurrected them from their death. Allah (Exalted be He) said: "And (remember) when you said: "O Mûsâ (Moses)! We shall never believe in you until we see Allâh plainly." But you were seized with a thunder-bolt (lightning) while you were looking. * Then We raised you up after your death, so that you might be grateful." [Surat Al Baqarah: 55 - 56].
Of these great signs is the story of the man who passed by a village while it is empty and its builds were demolished and its trees became dry. That man could not believe that village would become vivid again and its buildings and inhabitants shall return again. So, Allah showed him that sign in himself to see the Ability of Allah, so He caused him to die for one hundred years. That man had a donkey, some food, and drink, so the donkey died but the food and the drink remained edible after one hundred years. Then Allah resurrected that man and showed him the donkey after it had decayed and the construction of its body began so that the man would see how Allah creates a creature bone by bone then flesh covers the bones. Allah (Glory be to Him) said: "Or like the one who passed by a town while it had tumbled over its roofs. He said: "Oh! How will Allâh ever bring it to life after its death?" So Allâh caused him to die for a hundred years, then raised him up (again). He said: "How long did you remain (dead)?" He (the man) said: "(Perhaps) I remained (dead) a day or part of a day". He said: "Nay, you have remained (dead) for a hundred years, look at your food and your drink, they show no change; and look at your donkey! And thus We have made of you a sign for the people. And look at the bones, how We bring them together and clothe them with flesh". When this was clearly shown to him, he said, "I know (now) that Allâh is Able to do all things."" [Surat Al Baqarah: 259].
Of these great signs is the story of Abraham when asked his Lord to show him how does He revive the dead. Allah commanded him to take four birds, cut them into pieces, and spread them on the heads of mountains then Abraham would call them and each part will find its mate to construct the four birds again. Allah (Glory be to Him) said: "And (remember) when Ibrâhîm (Abraham) said, "My Lord! Show me how You give life to the dead." He (Allâh) said: "Do you not believe?" He [Ibrâhîm (Abraham)] said: "Yes (I believe), but to be stronger in Faith." He said: "Take four birds, then cause them to incline towards you (then slaughter them, cut them into pieces), and then put a portion of them on every hill, and call them, they will come to you in haste. And know that Allâh is All-Mighty, All-Wise."" [Surat Al Baqarah: 260].
These examples of Allah's reviving to the dead are proofs to His Ability to resurrect people on the Day of Recompense. Allah (Glory be to Him) said: "And He it is Who originates the creation, then He will repeat it (after it has been perished); and this is easier for Him." [Surat Ar-Rum: 27].
Allah (Glory be to Him) says: "The creation of you all and the resurrection of you all are only as (the creation and resurrection of) a single person." [Surat Luqman: 28].
Allah (Exalted be He) says: "And to Allah belongs the unseen of the heavens and the earth. And the matter of the Hour is not but as a twinkling of the eye, or even nearer. Truly! Allah is Able to do all things." [Surat An-Nahl: 77].
Glory be to Him, how a great and able god He is and nothing can fail Him. Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "Have they not travelled in the land, and seen what was the end of those before them, and they were superior to them in power? Allah is not such that anything in the heavens or in the earth escapes Him. Verily, He is All-Knowing, All-Omnipotent." [Surat Fatir: 44].
Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds [i.e., people]. May Allah send His Peace and Blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and all his Companions!

[1] Al Bukhari No. (4811) and Muslim No. (2786).

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.