The lessons of Hajj and its effects - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4413 - عددالزوار : 851047 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3944 - عددالزوار : 387024 )           »          شرح كتاب فضائل القرآن من مختصر صحيح مسلم للإمام المنذري (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 10 - عددالزوار : 228 )           »          مختارات من تفسير " من روائع البيان في سور القرآن" (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 117 - عددالزوار : 28465 )           »          مجالس تدبر القرآن ....(متجدد) (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 175 - عددالزوار : 60104 )           »          خطورة الوسوسة.. وعلاجها (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 56 )           »          إني مهاجرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 47 )           »          الضوابط الشرعية لعمل المرأة في المجال الطبي.. والآمال المعقودة على ذلك (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 62 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 30 - عددالزوار : 854 )           »          صناعة الإعلام وصياغة الرأي العام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 53 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-06-2022, 05:27 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,617
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي The lessons of Hajj and its effects

The lessons of Hajj and its effects
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Praise be to Allah the Collector of diaspora and Reviver of the dead. I bear witness that there is no other deity but Allah alone who has no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and messenger who has been sent with the all-inclusive words and the clear signs that reveal everything. May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, his family and his companions.

To proceed:
So, I advise you and myself to fear the Lord – the Mighty and Sublime -a verse in the holy Qur’an says:
﴿ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ ﴾ [البقرة: 194]
“And fear Allah, and know that Allah is with the righteous”.

Dear fellows,
It is sufficient in the terms of kindness, honor and grace.

Today Muslims everywhere perform various acts of financial, physical, verbal and practical worships.

And now the passengers of the pilgrims are heading to the ancient house of Allah, broken in its vastness, hoping for Allah’s promise and abundantly for him, performing obedience for the sake of greatest worship and one of the pillars of this religion. May Allah accept them and make it easy for them to complete their rituals.

Dear believers,
Our Allah the Almighty has legislated worship for great wisdom and lofty purposes, and we will learn on this great day – which is called the Greatest Hajj Day (pilgrimage day)- some of the wisdom and secrets of that great ritual: the worship of Hajj (pilgrimage).

Among the most important lessons is: Achieving the monotheism. The Talbiyah (a devotional prayer uttered by pilgrims during Hajj or Umrah) is the symbol and key of Hajj, and it is what the master of creatures said.

As Jabir (R.A) describing the last pilgrimage of the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) says:
So, he raised his voice with these great words of monotheism, saying: I am here at Your service, O Allah, I am here at Your service. I am here at Your service, You have no partner, I am here at Your service. Surely the praise, and blessings are Yours, and the dominion. You have no partner. (Narrated by Muslim).

The talbiyah contains this great meaning and precise connotation. I mean the monotheism of Allah, which is the spirit, foundation and origin of the religion, and the rejection of associating partners with Him in all its forms and various forms.

A hadith according to al-Tirmidhi that is marfoo and al-Albani classed it as authentic says: that
The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said: The best invocation is that of the Day of Arafat, and the best that anyone can say is what I and the Prophets before me have said: None has the right to be worshipped but Allah Alone, Who has no partner. His is the dominion and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things.

From the lessons of Hajj:
Is to follow the Prophet – peace and blessings be upon him – Our Prophet used to say during his Hajj: (learn your rituals from me).

Ibn Abbas (R.A)- may Allah the Almighty be pleased with them both – said: “Perform the Hajj as the Prophet Muhammad did, and do not say: This is the Sunnah (habitual practice) and this is an obligation (compulsory/ obligatory).

Adherence to the guidance of the Prophet -peace and blessings be upon him- and adherence to his path in this life, is guidance.

﴿ فَآمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ النَّبِيِّ الْأُمِّيِّ الَّذِي يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَكَلِمَاتِهِ وَاتَّبِعُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ ﴾ [الأعراف: 158].
Allah the Almighty said: So, believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided.

Among the lessons of Hajj: is the emergence of Islamic brotherhood; so, they all share their nationalities, ********s ​​and colors in the ritual.

There is neither wealth nor lineage, nor leadership preference or exception. So standing on Arafat (a sacred site of Islam) is one, and overnighting in Muzdalifah (an open and level area near Mecca) is one, and Jamarat (Stoning of the Devil with seven pebbles) for each one, and Tawaaf (Circling the Kaaba seven times counterclockwise) is one, and the Sa’I (strive, walk or pursue) is one.

People are equal, there is no difference between an Arab or a non-Arab, nor a white or a black in this ritual except by piety.

Among the religious lessons of Hajj:
Is to raise and train Muslims with prayer (supplication) and humility; There is a prayer in ‘Arafah, and a prayer in Muzdalifah, as well as after both the Jamarat. Middle and Minor, as well as on Safa and Marwa during the walk, and see my dear brothers how many worldly and hereafter goodness is achieved by supplication.

Also from the lesson: is to train Muslims on analysis with patience and good manners.

Allah the Almighty says in the holy Quran:
﴿ فَمَنْ فَرَضَ فِيهِنَّ الْحَجَّ فَلَا رَفَثَ وَلَا فُسُوقَ وَلَا جِدَالَ فِي الْحَجِّ ﴾ [البقرة: 197].
“If any one undertakes that duty therein, Let there be no obscenity, nor wickedness, nor wrangling in the Hajj.

And the Prophet – May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him – promised by his following statement that the pilgrim would return safe from sins:
“Whoever performs Hajj (pilgrimage) and does not have sexual relations (with his wife), nor commits sin, nor disputes unjustly (during Hajj), then he returns from Hajj as pure and free from sins as on the day on which his mother gave birth to him. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported.” [ Al – Bukhari and Muslim].

O Allah, accept the sacrifices of your servants, protect the pilgrims of Your holy House, and forgive us and them; indeed, You are the most forgiving.

Second sermon
Much praise be to Allah and glorified be Allah at the beginning and end of the day and may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon his faithful messenger, and upon all his family and companions.

To proceed,
Hajj is good for individuals and the nation of Islam.

Allah the Almighty says in His holy book:
﴿ لِيَشْهَدُوا مَنَافِعَ لَهُمْ ﴾ [الحج: 28]
“That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them”.

Ibn Abbas (R.A)- May Allah be pleased with both them – said in the interpretation of this verse: “There are benefits of the world and the hereafter; as for the benefits of the Hereafter, it is the pleasure of Allah – the Exalted and the Most High – and as for the benefits of the world, what they receive from the benefits of the body, sacrifices and trade.

Among the much positive effects of Hajj and its beneficial lessons: is the ease of the Islamic religion; Hajj is obligatory once in a lifetime, and this is when possible.

Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ` Ammar: I saw the Prophet near the Jamra and the people were asking him questions (about religious problems). A man asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! I have slaughtered the Hadi (animal) before doing the Rami. “The Prophet replied, “Do the Rami (now) and there is no harm. “Another person asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! I got my head shaved before slaughtering the animal. “The Prophet replied, “Do the slaughtering (now) and there is no harm. “So, on that day, when the Prophet was asked about anything as regards the ceremonies of Hajj performed before or after its due time his reply was, “Do it (now) and there is no harm.“.

Among the lessons of Hajj and its effects: is the silent preaching, the pilgrim strips himself of his clothes, washes himself and puts on the white clothes of Ihram, and one when he departs from this world is similar to that.

The Hajj verses were sealed in Surat Al-Baqarah with the remembrance of Al-Hashr, and Surat Al-Hajj was opened with the earthquake of the Hour.

Also, among the benefits and effects of Hajj: is to increase the unity and cohesion of Muslims, their acquaintance and consultation in their religious and worldly affairs. Muslims are the ones who come from all sides in this land.

Among the lessons and effects of this obligatory duty: is to raise the Muslim in the frequent remembrance of Allah;
Allah says in the holy Qur’an:
﴿ فَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ عِنْدَ الْمَشْعَرِ الْحَرَامِ وَاذْكُرُوهُ كَمَا هَدَاكُمْ ﴾ [البقرة: 198]
“Remember Allah (by glorifying His praises, i.e., prayers and invocations) at the Mash`ar-il-Haram. And remember Him (by invoking Allah for all good) as He has guided you”.

And Allah the Almighty further says:
وقال: ﴿ وَاذْكُرُوا اللَّهَ فِي أَيَّامٍ مَعْدُودَاتٍ ﴾ [البقرة: 203]
“Celebrate the praises of Allah during the Appointed Days”.

And the days of Tashreeq are days of eating and drinking and remembrance of Allah.
Among the benefits of Hajj: is to increase Iman (faith), and glorifying the rituals of Allah.

Allah the Exalted and Majestic says:
﴿ ذَلِكَ وَمَنْ يُعَظِّمْ شَعَائِرَ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّهَا مِنْ تَقْوَى الْقُلُوبِ ﴾ [الحج: 32].
Such (is his state): and whoever holds in honour the symbols of Allah, (in the sacrifice of animals), such (honour) should come truly from piety of heart”.

﴿ لَنْ يَنَالَ اللَّهَ لُحُومُهَا وَلَا دِمَاؤُهَا وَلَكِنْ يَنَالُهُ التَّقْوَى مِنْكُمْ كَذَلِكَ سَخَّرَهَا لَكُمْ لِتُكَبِّرُوا اللَّهَ عَلَى مَا هَدَاكُمْ وَبَشِّرِ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ﴾ [الحج: 37].
“It is not their meat nor their blood, that reaches Allah. It is your piety that reaches Him: He has thus made them subject to you, that ye may glorify Allah for His Guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right”.

Dear servants of Allah!
This is some of the benefits and positive effects of Hajj. Otherwise, there are many benefits and lessons in Hajj. For the generality of the true word of Allah the Almighty:
﴿ لِيَشْهَدُوا مَنَافِعَ لَهُمْ ﴾ [الحج: 28].
“That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them”.

Dear Brothers,
Take this and pray and greet the best of the world and the purest of mankind.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.