The seven of Al-Mathani and the Great Qur’an (The seven repeatedly recited Verses) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         الجوانب الأخلاقية في المعاملات التجارية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 55 )           »          حتّى يكون ابنك متميّزا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 52 )           »          كيف يستثمر الأبناء فراغ الصيف؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 50 )           »          غربة الدين في ممالك المادة والهوى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 58 )           »          أهمية الوقت والتخطيط في حياة الشاب المسلم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 57 )           »          الإسلام والغرب (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 56 )           »          من أساليب تربية الأبناء: تعليمهم مراقبة الله تعالى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 48 )           »          همسة في أذن الآباء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 49 )           »          تعظيم خطاب الله عزوجل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 49 )           »          رسـائـل الإصـلاح (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 54 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-07-2022, 08:39 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,534
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي The seven of Al-Mathani and the Great Qur’an (The seven repeatedly recited Verses)

The seven of Al-Mathani and the Great Qur’an (The seven repeatedly recited Verses)
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

The seven of Al-Mathani and the Great Qur’an

(The seven repeatedly recited Verses)

Translated by: Alamgeer Usmani.

Praise be to Allah, who opened his book with praise, and said: [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds. (Al-Fatiha 2).

I bear witness that there is no other deity but Allah alone who has no partner, the One Who has created (the universe) and gave it its (magnificent) due shape and proportion and Who put measure to everything and guided it to function properly and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave, messenger, and His best friend. May Allah shower peace and blessings on him, his family and his companions and may the peace be upon him abundantly.
To proceed,
I advise you and myself to fear Allah. Let your soul not deprive you of what Allah has commanded you, and let your soul stay away from where He has forbidden you.

Dear believers:
Our talk, today, is about the greatest surah in the Book of Allah the Almighty, and it is easy by the grace of Allah, entire Muslims memorize it; Since their prayers are not valid without it, and it is “Saba Al-Mathani” (the seven repeatedly recited Verses), the Mother of the Qur’an, Surah Al-Fatihah, and it has other names, including: Al-Shifa’, (A Healing, A Cure) Al-Kafi’ah,(The Sufficient”) Ummul-Kitab,(mother of the Book’) Al-Ruqyah (incantation) Al-Salaat (Prayer) Al-Waqi’ah (Inevitable” or “The Event”) , and Al-Hamd (Praise).

The abundance of its names indicates its importance and virtue.

Here are two hadiths about its virtues:
Abu Sa’id bin al–Mu’allā said: When I was praying in the mosque the Prophet called me and I did not answer him, but I went to him afterwards and explained that I had been praying, whereupon he asked me whether Allah had not said, “Respond to Allah and to the messenger when He calls you, “(Qur’an , 8:24) adding , “ Let me teach you the greatest surah in the Qur’an before you leave the mosque . “He then took me by the hand, and when we were about to go out, I reminded him of saying he would teach me the greatest surah in the Qur’ān. He said, “It is, ‘Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, which is the seven oft – repeated verses and the mighty Qur’an which has been brought to me. “Bukhari transmitted it.

Also, Abu Sa’id narrated: Some of the companions of the Prophet went on a journey till they reached some of the Arab tribes (at night). They asked the latter to treat them as their guests but they refused. The chief of that tribe was then bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion) and they tried their best to cure him but in vain. Some of them said (to the others), “Nothing has benefited him, will you go to the people who resided here at night, it may be that some of them might possess something (as treatment), “They went to the group of the companions (of the Prophet) and said, “Our chief has been bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion) and we have tried everything but he has not benefited. Have you got anything (useful)? “One of them replied, “Yes, by Allah!

I can recite a Ruqya, but as you have refused to accept us as your guests, I will not recite the Ruqya for you unless you fix for us some wages for it. " They agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them then went and recited (Surah – ul – Fatiha): ‘All the praises are for the Lord of the Worlds ‘and puffed over the chief who became all right as if he was released from a chain, and got up and started walking, showing no signs of sickness. They paid them what they agreed to pay. Some of them (i.e., the companions) then suggested to divide their earnings among themselves, but the one who performed the recitation said, “Do not divide them till we go to the Prophet and narrate the whole story to him, and wait for his order. “So, they went to Allah’s Apostle and narrated the story. Allah's Apostle asked, “How did you come to know that Surahul- Fatiha was recited as Ruqya? “Then he added, “You have done the right thing. Divide (what you have earned) and assign a share for me as well. “The Prophet smiled thereupon.
O worshipers:
We will ponder over the benefits, advantages and reflections mentioned by the scholars in the verses of this surah.

In the beginning of the surah, Allah the Almighty mentioned praise to Himself, and did not mention any condition of time or place for His praise, so that it contained all kinds of praises.

Hamd is the praise that includes the meaning of thanks and gratitude, and in it is extolment to Allah the Almighty. and it came in the authentic hadith: Alhamdu-lillah (Praise be to Allah) fills the scale.

﴿ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴾ [الفاتحة: 2].
“[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds”. (Al-Fatiha 2).

About the world (Al-Aalamin) was said that it means Jinn and human beings, and it was also said: it means: everything existing in the world except Allah the Almighty, and this is the most general of sayings. So, it will include human beings, jinn, angels, animals, and others.

The world is a sign which indicates its creator:
﴿ قَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ وَمَا رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ * قَالَ رَبُّ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُوقِنِينَ ﴾ [الشعراء: 23 - 24].
(pharaoh) said: “And what is the Lord and Cherisher of the worlds” `(Al-Amin)? (Moses) said, `He is the Lord of the heavens and the earth and of all that lies between the two; if you (and your companions) be convinced (of this true knowledge and have faith in Him”.

Al-Saadi said: “The Lord is the nourisher of all the worlds -and they are all those who are besides Allah- He nourishes them by creating them, preparing machines for them, and endowing them with great blessings, that if they lost it, they would not be able to survive, so what blessing they have, it is from Him Almighty”.

And about the words of Allah the Almighty (ألرحمن الرحيم) “the most Gracious and most Merciful”, Islamic scholars said: the word “Ar-Rahman” means “the one who spreads mercy to all creation, even to disbelievers ”.

As for the word “Ar-Rahim” (the Most Merciful) is concerned, it is more special than the word Ar-Rahman (the most Gracious). So, He (Allah the Almighty) is the most merciful to believers.

Both” Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim are the names of Allah the Almighty Which include affirmation of the attribute of mercy to Allah the Almighty as befits His Majesty.

Al-Qurtubi said: “Allah, the Almighty described Himself as “The Most Gracious, and the Most Merciful” after His saying: (“رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ”) “The Lord of the worlds”. That is Because, when He described Himself as ‘Lord of the worlds’ which is intimidation, then He paired Himself with “The Most Gracious, and the Most Merciful”; which is exhortation. He did that to combine the attributes of intimidation and exhortation”. So, it can be more helpful and more secure in obeying Him”.

And our Lord is the Owner and Ruler in the world and in the Day of Judgment as Allah said:
﴿ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ النَّاسُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ﴾ [المطففين: 6].

The Day when (all) mankind will stand before the Lord of all that exist”. [Al-Mutaffifin: 6].

But, why did Allah the Almighty single out the kingdom here for the Day of Judgment?

The answer is: Because, on that day, the perfection of Allah’s kingdom, justice and wisdom will appear to the creation, and the sovereignty of all creatures will cease.

It is narrated in Bukhari and Muslim: “The Messenger of Allah said: Allah will seize the earth on the Day of Resurrection, and He will roll up the heavens in his Right Hand, then He will say, “I am the Sovereign. Where are the kings of the earth?

On that day, the rulers and the ruled would be equal, and no one there would claim anything, and no one will speak without his permission;
﴿ يَوْمَ يَأْتِ لَا تَكَلَّمُ نَفْسٌ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ فَمِنْهُمْ شَقِيٌّ وَسَعِيدٌ ﴾ [هود: 105].
The day it arrives, no soul shall speak except by His leave: of those (gathered) some will be wretched and some will be blessed. [Hud: 105].

Allah the Almighty says:
﴿ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ ﴾ [الفاتحة: 5]
It is YOU we worship and YOU we ask for help”. [Fatiha: 5].

Ibn e Tamiya – may Allah have mercy on him – said: “I meditated on finding the most beneficial supplication, so, I came to know that it is “asking for help to get pleasure of the Almighty”, then I found it in Al-Fatihah in the verse (إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ) “It is YOU we worship and YOU we ask for help”.

Ad-Dahhak said that Ibn Abbas narrated: “( إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ) “It is You we worship”; It means: we do not ascribe anyone to You, and we fear You and hope You, O our Lord, and there is no one but You, and (وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ), we seek help upon Your obedience and upon all our affairs.

Ibn Katheer said: “The ****** (إياك) has occurred at the very beginning and it is also repeated, to show significance and limitation, it means: we do not worship but you, and we rely only on you”.

He also said: “The tune in this surah, turned from absence to present with Pronoun “You”, And that is befitting, because when he praised Allah, it was as if he approached and was present in the presence of Allah Almighty, and for this he said:
﴿ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
“You alone do we worship, and from You alone do we seek help”.

May Allah bless you and me.
Second Sermon
Abundant, good and blessed praise belongs to Allah.

May Allah’s blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions, and may the peace be upon him abundantly.

To proceed,
Dear friends:
Returning to the scholars’ reflections on the verses.

Some of the predecessors said: Al-Fatihah is the secret of the Qur’an, and its secret is this verse:
You alone do we worship, and from You alone do we seek help”. [Al-Fatihah: 5].

Al-Saadi said: “And He mentioned ألإستعانة (help) after العبادة (worship) with its entry into it, because the servant needs in all his worship to seek the help of Allah Almighty, because if Allah does not help him, he will not get what he wants from doing commands and avoiding prohibitions”.

Then, after it, the great supplication to seek guidance to the straight path of Islam, which is the clear path, leading to the pleasure of Allah and to His Paradise, which was indicated by the seal for His messengers and prophets, Muhammad – may Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him.

Al-Saadi said: it means: “Guide us to the path, and guide us in the path”.

So (guidance to the path) is the necessity of the religion of Islam and abandoning other religions, and (guidance in the path) includes guidance for all religious details, whether it is knowledge or deeds”.

The path of those whom Allah has blessed, they are the prophets, the truthful ones, the martyrs and the righteous; For they are the people of guidance and righteousness, and do not make us among those who incurred Allah’s wrath, those who knew the truth and did not act upon it, and they are the Jews and those who are like them, the misguided, and they are those who were not guided, they lost the straight way, they are the Christians, and those who follow their way.

Al-Uthaymeen – may Allah have mercy on him – said: “This is in relation to their condition before the prophethood.” At that time, they were Christians. But after the Bithah (the beginning of the mission of prophet), they knew the truth, and went against it, so they and the Jews became equal, all of them were those who incurred Allah’s wrath”.

Imam Al-Tahawi said: “The most beneficial, greatest and wisest supplication is the supplication occurred in surah Al-Fatihah, that is: “Guide us to the straight path” [Al-Fatihah: 6].

For, when this path guides him, it helps him to obey him and abandon his disobedience, and nothing will befall him, neither in this world nor in the hereafter”.

This noble surah – despite its shortness - includes the praise and glorification of Allah, and the mention of the return, it indicates that Allah is guiding the servants to ask Him, supplicate Him, adopting humility and sincerity in worshipping Him and in His monotheism.

It indicates that Allah the Almighty is guiding His servant to renunciation of those around them and denial of their strength. It indicates that Allah is guiding the servants to ask Him for guidance to the straight path, which is the upright religion and to aske for steadfastness, so that this path can lead them to cross the path of sirat on the day of Resurrection and also it will lead them to the gardens of bliss in the vicinity of the prophets, the truthful ones, the martyrs, and the righteous. Like this, It indicates that Allah is guiding the servants to keep themselves away from the paths of the people of falsehood, as they are the wrathful ones who knew the truth and left it, and from the paths of misguided ones who worshiped Allah in ignorance so they had gone astray and led astray.

It is also Sunnah for the reciter of Al-Fatihah, after completing it, to say: “Ameen” (o Allah accept my prayers).

In Bukhari and Muslim, it has been narrated about its virtue that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Say Amin" when the Imam says it and if the Amin of any one of you coincides with that of the angels, then all his past sins will be forgiven”.

Oh, Allah the Almighty, benefit us with what you taught us.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.