The lamp of prophethood (5) "O Um Khalid! This is Sana!" - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي ملتقى الشفاء الاسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         شرح كتاب فضائل القرآن من مختصر صحيح مسلم للإمام المنذري (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 13 - عددالزوار : 339 )           »          من شبهات اليهود وأباطيلهم-أن المسجد الأقصى والقدس لم يأخذا في الإسلام قط دوراً مركزيا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 13 )           »          الزوجة قد تظلم زوجها (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 13 )           »          أخطــاء أبنـائنا كـنز (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          وسائل إكساب الأطفال المفاهيم الخلقية والسلوكية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 14 )           »          فتن التواصل الاجتماعي.. ونعمه (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 13 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 39 - عددالزوار : 1206 )           »          لن يتحد صف المسلمين.. إلا إذا اتحدت كلمتهم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          للإصلاح طريق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 12 )           »          الحكمـة ضالـة المؤمن ***متجددة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 73 - عددالزوار : 16942 )           »         
[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 56.02 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 54.31 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 1.71 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (3.05%)]

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-11-2021, 08:19 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,038
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي The lamp of prophethood (5) "O Um Khalid! This is Sana!"

The lamp of prophethood (5) "O Um Khalid! This is Sana!"
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Praise be to Allah Who has covered everything with knowledge, made for everything a destiny, bestowed a cover on the creatures from His grace. I praise Him, I thank Him, I repent to Him, and ask His forgiveness. I bear witness that there is no God but Allah, alone, who has no partner, and I bear witness that our Master and Prophet Muhammad is His servant and His messenger, He sent him to all people as justification and warning, May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his family and his companions, the followers and those who follow them in goodness, After praise of Allah and admiration of his prophet:

I advise you and myself to fear Allah; “O, you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means [of nearness] to Him and strive in His cause that you may succeed.” (Al-ma’idah Chapter: 5 Verse: 35).

Ibad al-Rahman: Reading the Prophet’s biography strengthens faith, nourishes the virtues of morals, and opens the chest. Today, we are going to talk about a prophetic behaviour that was with a girl. We will mention some details of her upbringing before the narration of the hadith, her name was Amah Binte Khalid bin Saeed bin Al-aas, Her father gave her nickname "Um Khalid" when she was a child, she was born in Abyssinia and became conscious when her father and mother, were immigrants in the land of alienation, they migrated for Allah and His Messenger.

Al-Bukhari Narrated on the authority of Um Khalid bint Khalid:

Some clothes were presented to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as a gift and there was a black Khamisa with it. The Prophet asked (his companions), "To whom do you suggest we give this Khamisa?" The people kept quiet. Then he said, "Bring me Um Khalid," So I was brought to him and he dressed me with it with his own hands and said twice, "May you live so long that you will wear out many garments." He then started looking at the embroidery of that Khamisa and said, "O Um Khalid! This is Sana!" (Sana in Ethiopian ******** means beautiful.) 'Is-haq, a sub-narrator, said: A woman of my family had told me that she had seen the Khamisa worn by Um Khalid.

Um Khalid added, "Then I started playing with the seal of Prophethood. My father admonished me. But Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said (to my father), "Leave her," Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (then addressing me) said, "May you live so long that your dress gets worn out, and you will mend it many times, and then wear another till it gets worn out (i.e. May Allah prolong your life)." (The sub-narrator, `Abdullah aid, "That garment (which she was wearing remained usable for a long period.").

Brothers of Faith: Come with us to some pauses for this beautiful scene:

1-How did the Prophet’s time expand to take care of the very private affairs of his companions, until he became interested in making their children happy, bringing happiness to their souls, and sharing the children’s joy with the things which are small in our eyes, and big in their eyes. Here, he is making her to wear it, then he looks at the marks of her dress, which are the stripes, then pointing to it says to her: “Sana, Sana,” its meaning: beautiful in the Abyssinian tongue where Um Khalid was brought up.

He, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, did not live in a free of time or a lack of burdens. He was facing his greatest responsibility and bearing the heaviest trust; But these things have their importance in the scale of the greatness of the Muhammadan morals, for he was sent to make the mankind happy in their world and the afterlife, And he is the one who indicated to his nation that from acceptable work is “the joy that you enter into the heart of a Muslim.” (Graded as Hasan Hadith by Al-Albani.)

2- Prophetic ingenuity in transforming a beautiful act into a bouquet of beautiful and expressive actions. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, began by asking the question of who will be given the garment? which indicates importance and selection, and therefore the garment turned into a badge of honour. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, asked her to receive it from him and he did not send it to her even though she was young. In a narration by Al-Bukhari: He said, "Fetch Um Khalid for me." I (Um Khalid) was brought carried.

Then he may Allah bless him and grant him peace, dressed her by himself.

Then he petted her and shared her childish joy.

Then prayed for her and repeated the prayer. Then he made her close until she started playing with the seal of prophecy between his shoulders, which she saw.

Then his silent approval for that and his saying to her father when he reprimanded her: Leave her.

It is a prophetic lesson that shows that good deeds, as they are, are generosity, art, and good performance.

What dignified manners and what generosity were in those meetings, May Allah brought us together with these people in the abode of his dignity and the resting place of his mercy.

May Allah benefit me and you with the Qur’an and the Sunnah, and the guidance and wisdom that they contain, and ask forgiveness of Allah for He is Forgiving.

The second speech

All praise be to Allah…

After the praise of Allah and admiration of the prophet:

The third pause with the beautiful behaviour:

3- The Prophet could have been satisfied by sending the Khamisa to Um Khalid, but he proceeded with the matter himself and in all its details, so that the action of making people happy, would be a prophetic Sunnah to follow, and a good example for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. Therefore, you will find for this beautiful gesture in the biography of the Prophet a lot of examples, similar to the emphasizing this virtue and repeating the meanings of this scene.

4- The Noble Prophetic approach in dealing with children in manifestations, some of them:

graciousness, kindness, and affection.

And from that also: getting close and familiar with childhood, so that she gets closer and closer; Even a small hand plays with the ring of prophecy.

And from that also: kindness and being away from estrangement and scolding.

Fifth pause: Honouring the young is a kind of honouring their fathers, so you can see how her father’s feelings were when he saw the Messenger of Allah clothed her, sympathized with her, supplicated for her and forbad rebuking her.

From these pauses: a prophetic miracle, as the effect of the Prophet’s supplication appeared.... It was a supplication for long life, so Um Khalid, may Allah be pleased with her, lived until she was the last of the female companions of the Prophet “peace and blessing of Allah be upon him” to die, may Allah be pleased with all of them.

The last pause: righteousness is not forgotten, as she lived through her joy as a child, the incident remained engraved in her memory, engraved in her conscience, she remained narrating it to people, even the clothing was kept by her safely, only its colour got darkened.

May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon the beloved

He has given him the greatest honour among His all creature

O you who hope for intercession,

Ask [Allah to confer] blessing upon him and ask [Allah to grant him] peace.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.