Honored and humiliated people on the Day of Judgment (3) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 11942 - عددالزوار : 191097 )           »          سحور يوم 19 رمضان.. ساندوتشات فول مخبوزة خفيفة ولذيذة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 15 )           »          واتس اب بلس الذهبي (اخر مشاركة : whatsapp Girl - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 2653 )           »          الأمثال في القرآن ...فى ايام وليالى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 658 )           »          فقه الصيام - من كتاب المغنى-لابن قدامة المقدسى يوميا فى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 937 )           »          دروس شَهْر رَمضان (ثلاثون درسا)---- تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 1091 )           »          أسرتي الرمضانية .. كيف أرعاها ؟.....تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 853 )           »          صحتك فى شهر رمضان ...........يوميا فى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 836 )           »          اعظم شخصيات التاريخ الاسلامي ____ يوميا فى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 920 )           »          فتاوى رمضانية ***متجدد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 564 - عددالزوار : 92811 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-09-2022, 07:28 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 131,615
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Honored and humiliated people on the Day of Judgment (3)

Honored and humiliated people on the Day of Judgment (3)
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Honored and humiliated people on the Day of Judgment (3)

Translated by: Alamgeer Usmani.

Praise be to Allah, who has created everything in a unique way. The little ant is not hidden from Him when it walks in the night, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone who has no partner. “To Him belongs all that is in the heavens, all that is in the earth and whatever lies between them and whatever lies beneath the soil”. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant, His Messenger, His chosen one, and his friend. May Allah’s prayers and peace be upon him, his family, his companions and his followers until the Day of Judgment.

After that, I enjoin myself and you to fear Allah. Because, it is the commandment of the Most Merciful to us and to the people before us.

﴿ وَلَقَدْ وَصَّيْنَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُواْ الْكِتَابَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ أَنِ اتَّقُواْ اللّهَ [النساء: 131]
“We have ordered those who were given the Book before you, and (ordered) you yourselves to fear Allah”.

So, let us examine ourselves with the commands of Allah and His Messenger, and look into our condition with what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden, and let us renew our repentance after every sin. Indeed, the garment which is washed as soon as it gets dirty, is not like the garment which is washed after the dirt accumulates on it for a period of time, rather it will require greater effort to make his whiteness bright. The matter of hearts with sins is like that.

Brothers in faith:
Our hearts harden, so they need something to soften them, perhaps, they need increasing them in closeness to Allah and providing them with the qualities of piety. What softens the hearts is remembering the Last Day, which Allah the Almighty has mentioned repeatedly in his book, and like this, they need exhortation and intimidation.

Honorable people,
Today, we will get to know about some texts which will mention certain conditions of people on the day of judgment.

Therefore, we will bring something from the grace of Allah the Almighty for a group of His servants, and the insult and punishment for others among His servants.

﴿ يَوْمَ هُم بَارِزُونَ لَا يَخْفَى عَلَى اللَّهِ مِنْهُمْ شَيْءٌ لِّمَنِ الْمُلْكُ الْيَوْمَ لِلَّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ * الْيَوْمَ تُجْزَى كُلُّ نَفْسٍ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ لَا ظُلْمَ الْيَوْمَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ [غافر: 16-17].
“The day they will come in open view. Nothing about them will remain hidden from Allah. To whom belongs the kingdom today? To Allah alone, the One, the All-Dominant. Today, everyone will be recompensed for what one earned. There is no injustice today. Surely, Allah is swift in reckoning”.

It is Allah’s justice that the servants will not be in the same condition in the Hereafter.

﴿ أًمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ اجْتَرَحُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ أّن نَّجْعَلَهُمْ كَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَوَاء مَّحْيَاهُم وَمَمَاتُهُمْ سَاء مَا يَحْكُمُونَ [الجاثية: 21].
“Do those who have committed evils assume that We will make them like those who believe and do righteous deeds, so as their life and death becomes equal? Evil is what they judge”.

The people whose merit will be displayed on the Day of Resurrection, are the muezzins. Because, they will have the longest necks of people on that day. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “The muezzins will have the longest necks of people on the Day of Resurrection.” Narrated by Muslim. And everything which heard the voice of muezzin when he used to raise his voice in the call to prayer in this world will testify for him.

in Sahih Al-Bukhari that Abu Saeed Al-Khudri, may Allah be pleased with him, said to Abdul Rahman bin Sasa’ah: "I see that you love sheep and the desert. When you are with your sheep or in the desert and you call the Adhan for prayer, then raise your voice, for no human, Jinn or anything else hears the voice of the Mu'adhdhin as far as it reaches, but it will bear witness for him on the Day of Resurrection." Abu Sa'eed said: "I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)."

Dear friends,
Being gray hair will be a light for its owner, if he is a Muslim, on the Day of Resurrection. There is hadith in Sunan al-Tirmidhi and An-Nasa’i on the authority of Ka’b bin Murra that the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Whoever develops one gray hair in Islam, it will be light for him on the Day of Resurrection.” Authenticated by Al-Albani.

Like this, the virtue of ablution would be displayed on the day of presentation. Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came to the graveyard and said: "Peace be upon you! The abode of the believing people and we, if God so wills, are about to join you. I love to see my brothers." They (the hearers) said: Aren't we your brothers, O Messenger of Allah? He said: You are my companions, and our brothers are those who have, so far, not come into the world. They said: Messenger of Allah, how would you recognize those persons of your Ummah who have not yet been born? He said: Supposing a man had horses with white blazes on foreheads and legs among horses which were all black, tell me, would he not recognize his own horses? They said: Certainly, O Messenger of Allah. He said: They would come with white faces and arms and legs owing to ablution, and I would arrive at the Cistern before them. Some people would be driven away from my Cistern as the stray camel is driven away. I would call out: Come, come. Then it would be said (to me): These people changed themselves after you, and I would say: Be off, be off”.

And in another narration: “Then some persons would be driven away from my Cistern”. Narrated by Muslim.

Bukhari and Muslim brought the hadith of Abu Hurairah, with a chain of transmission traceable back to the Prophet: I heard Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) saying, “My people will come on the Day of Resurrection with bright faces, hands and feet from the traces of Wudu”.

The word “Al-Ghurra” in the hadith means: the light in the faces of the nation of Muhammad PBUH. As for word “Tajheel” it means: Light in the extremities.

May Allah bless you and me with the Qur’an and the Sunnah and with the wisdom and verse which lie in them, and ask Allah’s forgiveness for He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Second Sermon
Praise be to Allah alone, and may Allah’s prayers, peace and blessings be upon His Prophet, His servant, and upon his family and companions.

After that, I advise myself and you to fear Allah and renew repentance. Because, the sin is calamity in life and after death, and the obedience is a blessing in life and after death.

﴿ أًمْ حَسِبَ الَّذِينَ اجْتَرَحُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ أّن نَّجْعَلَهُمْ كَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ سَوَاء مَّحْيَاهُم وَمَمَاتُهُمْ سَاء مَا يَحْكُمُونَ [الجاثية: 21].
“Do those who have committed evils assume that We will make them like those who believe and do righteous deeds, so as their life and death becomes equal? Evil is what they judge”.

Brothers in faith:
Some servants will be honored on the Day of Presentation while some others will be humiliated, and among those who will be humiliated: are the treacherous, who promises to do something and does not fulfill it. The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “When Allah will gather together, on the Day of Judgment, all the earlier and later generations of mankind, a flag will be raised (to mark off) every person guilty of breach of faith, and it will be announced that this is the perfidy of so and so, son of so and so (to attract the attention of people to his guilt)”. Narrated by Muslim.

The flag is usually found with the army commanders in war, and the Arabs used to raise a flag for the treacherous in gatherings and the Hajj season. So, the flag will be raised for deceiver on the Day of Resurrection which will expose him, the greater the treachery, the higher the flag will be with which he will be exposed. There is a hadith in Muslim: “On the Day of Judgment there will be a flag for every person guilty of the breach of faith. It will be raised in proportion to the extent of his guilt; and there is no guilt of treachery more serious than the one committed by the ruler of men”.

The ruler or the caliph’s treachery was considered serious and grave, because his harm extends to many people, and because, he possesses power and authority, so he does not need for treachery.

Servants of Allah,
Allah the Almighty has forbidden oppression for Himself, and made it forbidden among His servants. The threat has come to the extortioner of the earth. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever takes a piece of the land of others unjustly, he will sink down the seven earths on the Day of Resurrection. “Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

Like this, on the Day of Resurrection, the one who lies in his dream will be punished by being asked to make a knot between two barley grains, just as the one who listens to people talking while they hate it, will be punished by pouring molten lead into his ears. In the hadith that Al-Bukhari included on the authority of Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, he said: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever claims to have seen a dream which he did not see, will be ordered to make a knot between two barley grains which he will not be able to do; and if somebody listens to the talk of some people who do not like him (to listen) or they run away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever makes a picture, will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and will be ordered to put a soul in that picture, which he will not be able to do."

What is meant in the hadith is the images of animate beings. The scholars have differed greatly in defining the forbidden image, whether it is sculpture and anthropomorphism, or it is drawing by hand or photographs.

After that, servants of Allah, send peace and blessings upon prophet Muhammad...

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.