So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         حق الجار والضيف وفضل الصمت.محاضرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          حبل الله قبل كلّ سبب وفوقه .! (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 13 )           »          اضربوا لي معكم بسهم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          ونَزَعْنا ما في صدورهم من غِلٍّ إخواناً على سُرُر متقابلين (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          أنت وصديقاتك (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          التشجيع القوة الدافعة إلى الإمام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 12 )           »          شجاعة السلطان عبد الحميد الثاني (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 8 )           »          نظرات في مشكلات الشباب ومحاولة الحل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 9 )           »          دولة الموحدين - ملوك دولة الموحدين عبد المؤمن وابنه يوسف وحفيده يعقوب (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 12 )           »          عقد مودة ورحمة بين زوجين (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 33 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-12-2021, 06:24 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,974
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed)

So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed)
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

(So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed)

Indeed, all praise be to Allah, we praise Him, we seek His help, we seek His forgiveness and we seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our souls and from the evils of our deeds. Whomsoever Allah guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allah leaves astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah (alone with no partners) and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. (O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].) [Aal-Imran: 102]. (O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear Allah, through whomyou ask one another,and the wombs.Indeed Allah is ever,over you, an Observer.) [Al-Nisaa: 1]. (O you who have believed, fear Allah and speak words of appropriate justice. He will [then] amend for you your deeds and forgive you your sins. And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger has certainly attained a great attainment.) [Al-Ahzaab: 70-71].

To proceed: Indeed, the best discourse is God’s Book, the best guidance is that given by Muhammad, and the worst things are those which are novelties. Every innovation is error.

Brothers in belief: it’s a divine order Allah has frequently mentioned. Feeling it lessens the worries of the sad. It’s a matter remembering which is an act of worship in itself.

Contemplating it also arouses a person for obedience and stops him from disobedience! Be we neglect it and precisely due to the paucity of the assemblies of remembrance, numerousness of events and abundance and diversity of occupations and distractions.

It’s the remembrance of the bounties! Allah, the Glorious said quoting Hud (Peace be upon him): (So remember the favors of Allah that you might succeed.) [Al-Aaraaf: 69]. Allah, the Exalted said quoting Saalih (peace be upon him): (Then remember the favors of Allah and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.) [Al-Aaraaf: 74]. In Surah Rahman, it’s been repeated thirty-one times: (So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?) [Al-Rahman: 73].

Come let’s remember some bounties of Allah as remembering them is worship, door to happiness and ladder to piousness and obedience.

A man came to Yunus Bin Ubaid complaining of his bad condition. Yunus said to him: will you be happy to give your eyes through which you see for one hundred thousand dirham? The man said: no. he said: and the same for your hands? The man said: no. He said: and for your legs? The man said: no. He said: so, Yunus reminded him of the bounties of Allah and said: I see you having hundreds of thousands and you’re complaining of poor condition!

Wahab Bin Munabbih said: “it’s written in the wisdom of the family of Dawood: wellness is the hidden sovereignty.”

The servant of Allah: if you’re worried and feel distressed, count the blessings of Allah upon you, you’ll find relief and joy!

A Muslim, I listen, I see, I walk, I speak, I smell, I think, I read, I write, a person belonging to Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jamaah, from known parents, brothers, sisters, all relatives, friends, wife, children, guidance, job, wellness, car, safety, food, drinks, electricity, satisfaction, wisdom, hospitals, treatments, etc., etc., and the biggest blessing is belief in Allah.

The servant of the Most Merciful: there’re people in the hospitals who wish wellness like yours, in prisons who crave freedom like yours, in asylums who dream of having bed like yours, in graves who desire opportunity to like you and illiterates who wish that they knew how to read and write like you. So, his privacy is limited! Search for information is difficult for him!

The slave of the Most Merciful, how wonderful it’s for you to recollect and remember always the blessings of Allah upon you in your religion, body and all that surrounds you! Some predecessor said: “remembering blessing gives love for Allah, the High and Exalted.” Hasan (May Allah have mercy on him) said: remember these blessings frequently, because remembering them is appreciating them.”

May Allah bless us and you…

♦♦ ♦♦ ♦♦

All praises are for Allah, the Generous, the Benefactor, the Noble, the Most Merciful. I bear witness that there’s no god worthy of worship but Allah, the One, the Judge. I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger to the mankind and the jinn. May a lot of peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, his family and companions. To proceed:

Brothers in belief, among the new blessings of this modern era are the industries with their types. I’ll remind you of a number of them and you can imagine how life will be difficult without them!

Car, asphalt, signal, watch, conditioner, light, money-exchange, calculator and computer, fax, landline phone, mobile phone, types of applications in gadgets, television, internet, medical equipment, loudspeaker, washing machine, heater, oven, refrigerator, cooler, grinder, boiler, truck, crane, aeroplane, steamer, plumbery and its equipment, all forms of utensils and all types of clothes. The list is very long.

Among the new blessings of this modern era are the advancements in the field of medicines, recorders, treatment and analgesics. (And He has subjected to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth - all from Him. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought.) [Al-Jaathiyah: 13].

The greatest of all these is Islam, as most of the residents of the world are in disbelief! So, praise Allah that he gave you opportunity for His worship, the One without any partner. (Then eat of what Allah has provided for you [which is] lawful and good. And be grateful for the favor of Allah, if it is [indeed] Him that you worship.) [Al-Nahl: 114].

Then, send out peace and blessings…

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.