Hadiths on the Evil of the Wicked (1) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         الجوانب الأخلاقية في المعاملات التجارية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 42 )           »          حتّى يكون ابنك متميّزا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 39 )           »          كيف يستثمر الأبناء فراغ الصيف؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 38 )           »          غربة الدين في ممالك المادة والهوى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 45 )           »          أهمية الوقت والتخطيط في حياة الشاب المسلم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 45 )           »          الإسلام والغرب (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 43 )           »          من أساليب تربية الأبناء: تعليمهم مراقبة الله تعالى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 37 )           »          همسة في أذن الآباء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 39 )           »          تعظيم خطاب الله عزوجل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 37 )           »          رسـائـل الإصـلاح (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 43 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-11-2021, 06:02 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,534
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Hadiths on the Evil of the Wicked (1)

Hadiths on the Evil of the Wicked (1)
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Hadiths on the Evil of the Wicked (1)

All praises be to Allah, who’s too High to have equals, too glorious to have wife and children. He destined what was and what would be from astray and guidance. I bear witness that there’s no god but Allah. He’s the One, has no partner and is the Sovereign, the Most Merciful to His servants. I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and prophet sent to all creatures in all countries. May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him and all his family, companions and their followers in goodness till the Day of Calling. And after: I advise you and myself of having the fear of Allah. The one who fears Allah is satisfied in one’s heart and lives a good life. Allah, the Exalted said: (Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.) [Al-Nahl: 97].

The Servants of Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful): The paradise and the pleasure of Allah are the highest objectives to achieve. But Satan strives to deprive us of those objectives. The hell and the wrath of Allah are the most horrible things. But Satan makes every effort to make us fall into that loss. Therefore, seeking refuge in Allah from Satan has been ordained at many places. There are prophetic traditions which revolve around the theme of the hostility of Satan. May Allah save us from him. So, come let’s recall some hadiths about the evil of the wicked.

The prophet (the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) has informed us about this early hostility. According to a hadith: “No child is born but he is pricked by the Satan and he begins to weep because of the pricking of the Satan except the son of Mary and his mother. Abu Huraira then said: You may recite if you so like (the verse): ("I seek Thy protection for her and her offspring against Satan the accursed") [Aal-Imran: 36]. This hadith has been narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim.

The Servants of Allah: Satans want to share a person’s sleeping place and food. According to a hadith: "If a person mentions the Name of Allah upon entering his house or eating, Satan says, addressing his followers: 'You will find nowhere to spend the night and no dinner.' But if he enters without mentioning the Name of Allah, Satan says (to his followers); 'You have found (a place) to spend the night in, and if he does not mention the Name of Allah at the time of eating, Satan says: 'You have found (a place) to spend the night in as well as food." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim.

This hadith contains direction to mention Allah’s name upon eating and entering the house. Another hadith directs us to eat what falls off from the food and not to leave it for Satan. According to a hadith, "Satan appears at everything done by you; he appears even at one's dinner. When a morsel of any of you falls, he should pick it up and remove any dirt on it, and then eat it. He should not leave it for Satan, nor should he wipe his hand with the towel until he has licked his fingers, for he does not know in what portion of the food the blessing lies." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim.

The Servants of the Most Merciful: Prayer is the greatest worship after Tawheed (monotheism). Therefore, Satan tries to plunge the worshipper into confusion. According to a hadith narrated in Sahih Muslim: “Uthman b. Abu al-'As reported that he came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said: Allah's Messenger, the Satan intervenes between me and my prayer and my reciting of the Qur'an and he confounds me. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: That is (the doing of a) Satan (devil) who is known as Khinzab, and when you perceive its effect, seek refuge with Allah from it and spit three times to your left. I did that and Allah dispelled that from me.”

According to another hadith: "When the call for the prayer is pronounced, Satan takes to his heels, passing wind with noise, When the call for the prayer is finished, he comes back. And when the Iqama is pronounced, he again takes to his heels, and after its completion, he returns again to interfere between the (praying) person and his heart, saying to him. 'Remember this or that thing.' till the person forgets whether he has offered three or four rak`at: so, if one forgets whether he has prayed three or four rak`at, he should perform two prostrations of Sahu (i.e. forgetfulness).” This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim and Imam Bukhari.

O’ brothers in belief, Satans strive to create enmity among people and specially to disunite family. According to a hadith: "Iblis sets his throne on the water, then sends forth his detachments to tempt mankind, the one who is nearest him in station being the one who can cause the severest temptation. One of them comes and says, ‘I have done such and such,’ but he replies, ‘You have done nothing.’ Then one of them comes and says; ‘I did not leave him till I separated him from his wife.’ He then brings him near to himself saying, ‘What a fine fellow you are!'” This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim. According to another hadith, "The devil has despaired of being worshipped by those who engage in prayer in Arabia, but he has hopes of setting them against one another.” This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim.

Therefore, we’ve to be alert from this eternal enemy. According to an authentic hadith: “There is none of you who does not have his partner from among the jinn and his partner from among the angels put in charge of him.” The hearers asked, “Does this also apply to you, messenger of God?” He replied, “It applies to me too, but God has helped me against him and he has accepted Islam, so he commands me to do only what is good.” (Muslim).

O’ Allah, we seek Your refuge from the evil of Satan. O’ Allah, save us from following his footsteps. Seek the forgiveness of Allah. He’s Ever-Forgiving.

The Second Sermon
All praises be to Allah who said: (Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.) [Al-Nisaa: 76]. May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon his prophet -who directed and taught us about what protects us from Satans- and his family, companions and their followers, and those who followed them in goodness till the Day of Judgement. And after:
The Slaves of Allah: Anger is from Satan. According to a hadith: “Two men abused one another in the presence of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and one of them began to get angry and his face got red. The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, looked at him and said, 'I know some words that, if he says them, will remove this from him. They are: I seek refuge with Allah from the Accursed Shaytan." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim. It’s anger that invites so many problems and difficulties.

Brothers in faith: Satan does not spare even a person who sleeps. He harms him in his sleep through disturbing dreams, if he can. According to a hadith: "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim. The Satan tries to turn away the one who sleeps from prayer. The prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: "When any one of you sleeps, Satan ties three knots at the back of his neck. He recites this incantation at every knot: 'You have a long night, so sleep.' If he awakes and remembers Allah, one knot is loosened. If he performs Wudu', the (second) knot is loosened; and if he performs prayer, (all) knots are loosened. He begins his morning in a happy and *******ed mood; otherwise, he gets up in bad spirits and sluggish state." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim.

O’ believers, the trick of Satan is dangerous. But his trick is weak as it’s dispelled by belief and reliance on Allah. Allah, the Exalted said: (Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.) [Al-Nahl: 99]. Seeking Allah’s refuge and His remembrance repels it usually. There are many authentic hadiths which mention that Allah protects His slaves through them from Satan. For example, this hadith which mentions: (He who utters a hundred times in a day these words: 'La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),' he will have a reward *****alent to that for emancipating ten slaves, a hundred good deeds will be recorded to his credit, hundred of his sins will be blotted out from his scroll, and he will be safeguarded against the devil on that day till the evening.) This hadith has been narrated by Imam Bukhari and Imam Muslim.

According to another hadith: “when a man goes out of his house and says, "In the name of God; I trust in God; there is no might and no power but in God," the following will be said to him at that time, "You are guided, defended and protected." The devil will go far from him.” This hadith has been declared to be of Sahih grade by Albaani.

According to another hadith: "Do not turn your houses into graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited." This hadith has been narrated by Imam Muslim.

Likewise, reciting Aayatul-Kursi upon sleeping, eating, drinking, entering the house, entering the toilet and at the time of sexual intercourse works the same. All of these are among the things through which Allah protects His slave from Satan as has been reported in authentic hadiths.

To conclude, Satan is sitting in ambush and is looking for chance in our wakefulness and during our sleep, at the time of our eating and drinking, when we pray and worship, and in our relationships and dealings. So, let’s seek the help of Allah, the Almighty and Glorious by remembering Him, strengthening faith and invoking refuge in Allah from Satan.

Let’s not be negligent about him while he’s focused on us!

Then, send out blessings and peace..

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.