اريد تشخيص حاله - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         أسئلة بيانية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 23 - عددالزوار : 533 )           »          الاكتفاء بسماع أذكار الصباح والمساء عند قولها (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 8 )           »          الفرق بين صلاة التراويح وصلاة القيام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 6 )           »          قراءة القرآن بصوت مرتفع في المسجد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 8 )           »          الفرصة الأخيرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 8 )           »          ترزقوا وتنصروا وتجبروا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          لا سمَرَ إلَّا لِمُصَلٍّ ، أوْ مُسافِرٍ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          على أبواب العشر الأواخر (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          رمضان شهر الإقبال على مجالس العلم والعبادة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          التغيير الشامل في رمضان .. هل هو ممكن؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 6 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > قسم الفتاوى والرقى الشرعية وتفسير الأحلام > ملتقى الرقية الشرعية

ملتقى الرقية الشرعية قسم يختص بالرقية الشرعية والعلاج بكتاب الله والسنة النبوية والأدعية المأثورة فقط

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 28-06-2014, 01:35 PM
عبداللهـ عبداللهـ غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2014
مكان الإقامة: ojeem
الجنس :
المشاركات: 1
الدولة : Saudi Arabia
افتراضي اريد تشخيص حاله

كنت عندى رؤيه للزوجه قبل الزوج
بعد ما شفت زوجتى شعرت بالم شديد فى الكتف الايسر شديد
وبعد ذلك تتوالى الاحداث
الم شديد وسوسه عاليه كلما وضعت راسى على الوساده للنوم اسمع اثنان يتناقشون بقوه
الصلاه لا اعرف عنها شئ كانما شخص يغطنا بشى لا اشعر بالصلاه تماما الا اذا كبر
اتكلم مع نفىس كثير ومشاهد ذلك
فى البيت لا احب زوجتى واظل شهور شبعان منها
وهنالك جنه بوضوح تعتدى على
وعند قراءه الرقيه بعد نصف ساعه اشعر بحركه فى القلب ثم الاكتاف ثم يخرج منى عائط بكميه كبيره
فيها شئ من الخيوك وحبات العدس وبقايا اكل
ماذا بى والحل
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-10-2020, 05:50 PM
jijibadr jijibadr غير متصل
Banned

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2019
مكان الإقامة: egypt
الجنس :
المشاركات: 9
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي رد: اريد تشخيص حاله

The right way to Clean Your Residence Efficiently

When you are moving in a fresh house, moving aside of your house or possibly need a part-time washing service cleaner on an constant basis, you may even examine out all of our one time cleaning system. As a new business owner, and professional house cleaner (worked in business over 12 years), I take great pride in my work and giving my clients the results they are looking for and I expect to be paid WHAT I AM WORTH for providing exceptional support. I actually do a great actually great job and I actually charge these people 15 a hour which will I constantly drive more moreattract as I am just fast, good at what I just do and always after time. I would want to talk about the things i have discovered through the years confident of aiding others exactly who are planning on beginning their own carpet cleaning program.شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

A person day your woman saw my own GoodWill box and asked if perhaps she could examine that first. Zero one has learned every thing we have to bundle with until they arranged themselves in a housekeepers shoes. They usually have a tendency to hire very teenage people who are jobless with absolutely no cleaning experience, pay them a very low hourly erlebe and charge me $30-$35/hour for the privilege of me training them. Just about every week, it would regularly be several crew, who didn't find out my house, and the things i wanted performed.شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

Yes your woman paid the transportation, accommodation, and most meals, although paid nothing for my own time. I had possibly taken a vacation from my own regular job to get with her, and it absolutely was not a vacation pertaining to me, it absolutely was hard do the job. This way, the special demands shall no longer be special- right now they're*just element of just how your*home cleaning service runs. We all offer cleaning services regarding offices, condos, apartments, and any place of business in Castle Rock, CORP. Because each business features different needs and various buildings (unlike the bedroom/bathroom placed up for house pricing) it's best to phone and we can go over pricing based on your preferences.

Make all of them understand that you can be a professional in business pertaining to yourself (as very well while they are); certainly not only a Jill-of-All-Trades undertaking what she may to make a dollar. We prefer you to be completely happy, and that's why we all offer a completely personalized program. They have come back business because their very own consumers are pleased with the services rendered. Up &*Go connects you with worker-owned, women-owned, and eco-friendly businesses close to you. Same Crew Each Period — Our reliable, stable crews understand your specific house cleaning service needs.شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

Well only corner off clean my own residence and make that look more desirable when as opposed to the way ever” because Superior Cleaning assistance Service of Castle Normal is here to compliment. This the cleaner menu that will make practically every single surface gleam (especially kitchen counters, appliances, and within the refrigerator). Feel free to select a washing schedule that suits you best. Molly Maid is certainly considered the most popular, dependable name in home carpet cleaning services. A maid assistance is generally higher priced than basically getting a part-time residence maid, but it gives a number of positive aspects.شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض

I used to be as well a licensed professional (way back when We started out working after grad university, my company billed it is clients $175/hour intended meant for my time. Green House Cleaning is certainly a locally owned organic maintenance service, and it is serving Asheville, NC as 2006, becoming one of the initial green carpet cleaning businesses in Western North Carolina. You may then move frontward to calling these firms pertaining to more information about rates and services. Your needs might modify or you might decide that are needed added services since you'll certainly be not entirely happy with your general package.شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.