the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12642 - عددالزوار : 220787 )           »          كيف أشعر بالسعادة؟! (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 3 )           »          العسر القرائي «الدسلكسيا».. مفهومه ومظاهره وانتشاره (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 5 )           »          أثـار الفتـن (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 4 )           »          أوقاف المغاربة في القدس.. ألم لا يُنسى (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 5 )           »          دولة الصفويين.. تاريخ من العمالة والقتل (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 7 )           »          أفلام الكرتون تسلية محفوفة بالمخاطر (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 5 )           »          المـد والجـزر في حياة المسلمين (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 5 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 43 - عددالزوار : 2106 )           »          { الـذي أطعمهـم مـن جـوع وآمنهم من خوف} (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 6 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-06-2023, 05:26 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,404
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (1)

‘Abdullah ibn Hamoud al-Furaih

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (1)

Question 15/96: what is the basin?
The basin linguistically: related to the gathering of water
In the Shariah: it is the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him). It is a great gathering of water that the believers want in the difficulties of the Resurrection

Question 15/97: the basin is confirmed in the Sunnah and consensus
Among the evidence to prove it:
A.The Hadith of Sahl ibn Sa`id (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount (Kauthar), and whoever will come to it, will drink from it, and whoever will drink from it, will never become thirsty after that. There will come to me some people whom I know and they know me, and then a barrier will be set up between me and them.”[1]

B.The Hadith of Jundub (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I shall be there at the Cistern before you.[2]

The Hadiths in this chapter are many. Ibn Al Qayyim (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “40 or more companions narrated Hadiths about the basin and most of them are authentic.”

Al Suyuti (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “the basin was mentioned by 50 or so companions, among them: the four rightly guided Caliphs, the many Hafiz (memorisers of the Qur'an) from the companions. May Allah’s grace be upon them all”

The companions of the Sunnah are on (with the opinion) of the legitimacy of the basin. It is a basin that the believers want when the difficulty becomes extreme at that moment, as mentioned, and the sun is above within a mile above the heads of the creation. People sweat and their thirst becomes extreme. O Allah sustain us with glide tidings of a drink from the basin of your Prophet (peace be upon him) that will quinch our thirst and the extreme anguish of that day, which has great stakes. Do not make us from those who did wrong in the religion so were turned away from the basin.

The Muatazila rejected the scales and the basin so they did not speak of their evidence. Also among those who rejected the basin: the Khawarij. The Proof to the narrations and the consensus (of the scholars) replies to the Proof to the basin.

[1] Narrated by Al Bukhari number (1050, 7051). Narrated by Muslim number (2290)

[2] Narrated by Al Bukhari number (6589). Narrated by Muslim number (2289)

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-06-2023, 05:28 PM
قلم ذهبي مميز

الجنس :
افتراضي رد: the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (2)

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (2)
the basin is present now
The basin has been created already
Proof to that: what Al Bukhari narrated from the Hadith of Uqba ibn Aamir (may Allah be pleased with him): “that the Prophet (peace be upon him) went out and offered the funeral prayers of the martyrs of Uhud and then went up the pulpit and said, "I will pave the way for you as your predecessor and will be a witness on you. By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now[1]

Ibn Hajar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “By Allah! I see my Fount (Kauthar) just now” perhaps means that it has been detected by him when he spoke. This is what is clearer and perhaps he wants to see the heart.” [2]

the description of the basin:
It came in the Hadiths, which clarify the description of the basin. Among the narrations:
The Hadith of Abdullah ibn Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “My Lake-Fount is (so large that it takes) a month's journey to cross it. Its water is whiter than milk, and its smell is nicer than musk (a kind of Perfume), and its drinking cups are (as numerous) as the (number of) stars of the sky; and whoever drinks from it, will never be thirsty[3]. In a statement:” My Cistern (is as wide and broad that it requires) a motith's journey (to go round it) all, and its sides are equal and its water is whiter than silver[4]

From Muslim there is the Hadith of Abu Thar (may Allah be pleased with him) raising: “Its water is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey.”[5]

From Muslim there is also the Hadith of Thoban (may Allah be pleased with him) raising: “There would spout into it two streamlets having their sources in Paradise. The one is from gold and the other is from silver.”[6]Meaning: from silver. Yaghuth: meaning “spout.”

With Ahmed, (he explained) regarding “explaining its span”: that it is: “From this place of mine to 'Amman.”[7] In another narration: “

In another narration: “as the distance between Aila and Makkah[8]

In another: “Like what is between distance between San’a and Al-Madinah”[9]

, وفي أخرى :« مِثْلُ مَا بَيْنَ الْمَدِينَةِ وَصَنْعَاءَ » (9) .
Narrated by Ahmed (12362)

With Muslim there is the Hadith of Uqba (may Allah be pleased with him): “It is as wide as the distance between Aila and Juhfa

With Muslim there is the Hadith of Ibn Omar (may Allah be pleased with them): “the distance between its two sides is as it is between Jarba' and Adhruh”[10] [11]

The specific distances in these previous narrations between these cities are near, agreeing with the narration “a month’s distance

In summary then the description of the basin from the previous Hadiths is the following:
-Its span: a month’s distance. This is based on timing. Whoever wants specific (details) of the distance should ponder upon the two previous cities
-Its colour: white from milk and white from silver
-Its taste: sweeter than honey. Whoever drinks from it will never be thirsty again
-Its odour: better than the fragrance of musk
-Its vessel: like the heavens in number, light and
-Poured into it: two drains from paradise: one from gold and the other from silver.

[1] Narrated by Al Bukhari number (1344)

[2] Look at: Fatah Al Bari, volume (11); Chapter on Al Riqaq, section on the basin

[3] Narrated by Al Bukhari number (6579). Narrated by Muslim number (2292)

[4] Narrated by Muslim number (2292)

[5] Narrated by Muslim number (2300)

[6] Narrated by Muslim number (2301)

[7] Narrated by Ahmad number (6162)

[8] Narrated by Ahmad (6872)

[9] Narrated by Ahmad (12362)

[10] Narrated by Muslim number (2299)

[11] “Aila”: there is dispute over its ********. Ibn Hajar (may Allah be pleased with him) said that the consensus of the scholars is that it is along the route of the pilgrims from Egypt to Makkah. Al Nawawi (may Allah be pleased with him) chose: it is a city on the seaside midway between the city of Medina, Damascus and Egypt and between them and the city are 15 stages.
Aden” and “Sanaa”: two cities in Yemen. “Amman” is a city in Al Sham.
Juhfa”: a city near Medina at 7 stages and it is along the way to Makkah. “Jarba” and “Adhruh”: two villages in Al Sham. Between them is a distance to 3 nights (travel)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-06-2023, 05:29 PM
قلم ذهبي مميز

الجنس :
افتراضي رد: the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him)

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (3)

the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) (3)
communities that have changed the religion of Allah Almighty will be forbidden from the basin
In the narration of Abu Malika (may Allah be pleased with him) of Asma (may Allah be pleased with them) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “I will be standing at the Lake-Fount so that I will see whom among you will come to me; and some people will be taken away from me, and I will say, 'O Lord, (they are) from me and from my followers.' Then it will be said, 'Did you notice what they did after you? By Allah, they kept on turning on their heels (turned as renegades). The sub-narrator, Ibn Abi Mulaika said, "O Allah, we seek refuge with You from turning on our heels, or being put to trial in our religion.[1]

In the words of Muslim about Umm Salama (may Allah be pleased with them): “You don't know what innovations they made after you. And I would then also say: Be away.”[2]

Al Nawawi (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “The Hafiz Imam Abu Amr ibn Abdul Barr said: everyone who innovates in the religion is among the rejected (people) at the basin such as the Khawarij or Al Rafida and all the companions of horrors (innovation). He said: likewise, the oppressive wasteful tyrants, oblitterators of truth and those who are cursed from Al Kabair (major sins). He said: every one of them fears for himself to be among those who will be forbidden from this good. Allah knows best.” [3]

Al Qurtubi (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “our scholars (may Allah be pleased with them all) said: whoever turns away from the religion of Allah or innovates in it what Allah does not want and did not give permission for; he will be among those who will be rejected at the basin and distanced away from it. The most extreme of them who will be turned away are those who transgress the Muslim community and turns away from their way such as the Khawarij with their various sects, Al Rafida at their clear wrongdoing…the the oppressive wasteful tyrants, the oppressors, the oblitterators of truth, those who kill their family and disgrace them, those who are cursed from Al Kabair, those who commit sins…”[4]

We say: oh Allah, we seek your refuge from turning back on our heels after you have guided us, to be tested in our religion or innovate in it what is not on the command of our Prophet (peace be upon him).

the difference between Al Kauthar and the basin:
A.That the Kauthar: is in paradise. The basin: is in the land of gathering
B.The Kauthar: a great river that flows as that is the origin. The basin: a collection of water branching from the Kauthar because it flows into the basin and scales.

It came in Sahih Muslim the Hadith of Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said about the Kauthar: “It (Kauthar) is a canal which my Lord the Exalted and the Glorious has promised me in Paradise"[5]

[1] Narrated by Al Bukhari number (6593).

[2] Narrated by Muslim number (2295).

[3] Look at: the explanation of Al Nawawi for Muslim volume 3, chapter of Tahara; section on Italat Al Izza wa Al Tahjeel Fil Wudu.

[4] Look at: At-Tadhkirah by Al Qurtubi, page (306).

[5] Narrated by Muslim number (400).

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.