مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,934
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي رد: The Clear Qur'anic Exegesis ----- Follow us

The Clear Qur'anic Exegesis (56)

Muhammad Khayr Ramadan Yusuf

Surat Al Baqarah (125)

{ وَإِذْ جَعَلْنَا الْبَيْتَ مَثَابَةً لِّلنَّاسِ وَأَمْناً وَاتَّخِذُواْ مِن مَّقَامِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ مُصَلًّى وَعَهِدْنَا إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ أَن طَهِّرَا بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْعَاكِفِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ } [البقرة: 125]

125- O Prophet, remember that we have made the Sacred House a resort and a place for safety for mankind to which they come from everywhere eagerly. They will return to their families feeling that they did not fulfill their need from it. We have made it a place of safety for them, where no one will oppress them, even the wild animals are safe there and not hunted.

You may offer Salah in Abraham's Station which is the stone on which he used to stand while building the Ka`bah.

It was reported in the authentic Hadith of `Umar that was recorded in Sahih Al Bukhari that he said: "My Lord agreed with me in three things of which I said: "O Allah's Messenger, I wish we took the station of Abraham as a place for Salah. So, the following Ayah was revealed: (And take you (people) the Maqâm (place) of Ibrâhîm (Abraham) [or the stone on which Ibrâhîm (Abraham) peace be upon him stood while he was building the Ka'bah] as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers, e.g. two Rak'at after the Tawâf of the Ka'bah at Makkah)).

We had commanded Abraham and Ishmael (peace be upon them) to purify the Sacred House of harms and impurities and make it ready for the pilgrims, those who circulate around it, those who live nearby, those who stand during Salah, and those who kneel down and prostrate themselves to Allah.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 15.69 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 15.06 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.63 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (4.00%)]