مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 135,729
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي رد: The Clear Qur'anic Exegesis ----- Follow us

The Clear Qur'anic Exegesis (14)

Muhammad Khayr Ramadan Yusuf

Surat Al Baqarah (40-42)

{ يَابَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اذْكُرُوا نِعْمَتِيَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَيكُمْ وَأَوْفُوا بِعَهْدِي أُوفِ بِعَهْدِكُمْ وَإِيَّايَ فَارْهَبُونِ } [البقرة: 40]

40– O Children of Israel "Jacob," the honored obedient Prophet, remember My Favor upon you that I have made Prophets and kings from your offspring. I sent down the Scriptures to you, and saved you from the servitude of the Pharaoh and his family. Keep to the covenant which I asked you to keep: To follow the religion of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), when he is sent. If you keep to the covenant in your custody, I will be pleased with you and admit you to Paradise. If you do not do this, then remember the punishment that I have sent down to your ancestors such as deformation. I am able to inflict you with the same punishment I had inflicted upon them.

{ وَآمِنُوا بِمَا أَنْزَلْتُ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ وَلاَ تَكُونُوا أَوَّلَ كَافِرٍ بِهِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَإِيَّايَ فَاتَّقُونِ } [البقرة: 41]

41- Believe in the Qur'an that was revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that confirms the previous Scriptures that were revealed before you, [the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)]. Do not be, O Jews of Medina, the first among the Children of Israel who deny the prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him). Do not ******* faith with worldly desires because it is better (for you) to believe in Muhammad. You should obey Me for the sake of My Mercy and in order to rescue you from the torment.

{ وَلاَ تَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْبَاطِلِ وَتَكْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَأَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ } [البقرة: 42]

42- Do not mix the truth with falsehood and do not conceal the truth while you know for sure it is the truth. You already have the news of that Prophet written down in your Scriptures. So, why do not you declare faith in him? — instead you denied him and said that he was not a prophet?

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 15.65 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 15.03 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.63 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (4.01%)]