ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 135,560
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي رد: The Virtues of Fasting in General and of Ramadan in Particular

The Virtues of Fasting in General and of Ramadan in Particular (4/4)

Abu Abdillah Abdel-Kader Kamel Tayebi al-Athari

How does Ramadan lead to al-Jannah?
From al-Qur'an:
"O you who believe, fasting has been prescribed for you as it has been prescribed for people before you so that you will (learn how to) attain Taqwa." [Surah al-Baqarah, 2:183]
If a person achieves Taqwa, he/she is among al-Muttaqeen, and Allah, in many places in the Qur'an, says that the house of al-Muttaqeen is al-Jannah (Paradise) as was described in the section "Ramadan, a means to attain Taqwa".
"and fast, it is better for you, if only you knew." [Surah al-Baqarah, 2:184]
"Verily, the Muslim men and women, the believing men and women, the men and women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and women who are patient, the men and women who are humble (before their Lord), the men and women who give charity, the men and women who fast, the men and women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and women who remember Allah much. Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise)." [Surah al-Ahzaab, 33:35]
I strongly invite my dear Muslim Sisters to check in Tafseer Ibn Katheer the reason for the revelation of this beautiful verse. I am sure that it will please them much)

And from the Sunnah:
For the DEVOUT Muslim Women and only for them:
Ibn Hibban narrated that the Prophet said, what translated means, "If a woman prayed the five prayers, fasted in Ramadan, protected her honor and obeyed her husband; then she will be told (on the Day of Judgment): enter Paradise from any of its (eight) doors.”

In the famous hadith of Mu'ath ... I said O Messenger of Allah, tell me of an act which will take me into Paradise and keep me away from Hell-Fire. He said: “you have asked me about a major matter, yet it easy for him for whom Allah Almighty makes it easy. You should..., You should fast in Ramadan....” Then he (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “shall I not show you the gates of goodness? Fasting is a shield ...” [Reported by at-Tirmithi]

Abu Umamah reported: "I came to the Messenger of Allah and said: 'Order me to do a deed that will allow me to enter Paradise.' He said: 'Stick to fasting, as there is no *****alent to it.' Then I came to him again and he said: 'Stick to fasting.'" [Reported by Ibn Hibban, an-Nasa'i, and al-Hakim: Sahih].

Sahl ibn Sa'd reported that the Prophet salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said: "There is a gate to Paradise that is called ar-Rayyan. On the Day of Resurrection it will say: 'Where are those who fasted?' When the last [one] has passed through the gate, it will be locked." [Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Abu Huraira said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, saying, "Anybody who spends a pair of something in Allah's Cause will be called from all the gates of Paradise, "O Allah's slave! This is good.' He who is amongst those who pray will be called from the gate of the prayer (in Paradise) and he who is from the people of Jihad will be called from the gate of Jihad, and he who is from those' who give in charity (i.e. Zakat) will be called from the gate of charity, and he who is amongst those who observe fast will be called from the gate of fasting, the gate of Raiyan." Abu Bakr said, "He who is called from all those gates will need nothing," He added, "Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Allah's Apostle?" He, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam, said, "Yes, and I hope you will be among those, O Abu Bakr." [Reported by Bukhari]

`Amr ibn Murrah al-Juhanee, radhiya Allahu `anhu said : A man came to the Prophet, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallama, and said : "O Messenger of Allah, what if I testify that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah and that you are the Messenger of Allah, and I observe the five daily prayer, and I pay the Zakaah, and I fast and stand in prayer [at night ie Qiyam] in Ramadan, the amongst who shall I be ?" He said: "amongst the true followers of the prophets and the martyrs." [Reported by Ibn Hibban in az-Zawa'id: Its Isnad is Sahih]

And again:
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger, salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam said, "When the month of Ramadan starts, the gates of the heaven are opened and the gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained." [Reported by Bukhari]

We pray to Allah Ta`ala to make this Ramadan a means for us to access to Jannah and to see our Lord therein. Ameen

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 19.40 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 18.77 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.63 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (3.24%)]