Hostility of Satan in the Quran - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         شرح كتاب فضائل القرآن من مختصر صحيح مسلم للإمام المنذري (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 10 - عددالزوار : 187 )           »          مختارات من تفسير " من روائع البيان في سور القرآن" (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 117 - عددالزوار : 28432 )           »          مجالس تدبر القرآن ....(متجدد) (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 175 - عددالزوار : 60058 )           »          خطورة الوسوسة.. وعلاجها (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »          إني مهاجرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          الضوابط الشرعية لعمل المرأة في المجال الطبي.. والآمال المعقودة على ذلك (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 13 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 30 - عددالزوار : 833 )           »          صناعة الإعلام وصياغة الرأي العام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 12 )           »          من تستشير في مشكلاتك الزوجية؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 11 )           »          فن إيقاظ الطفل للذهاب إلى المدرسة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 10 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-11-2021, 07:48 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,617
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Hostility of Satan in the Quran

Hostility of Satan in the Quran
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Hostility of Satan in the Quran

All praises be to Allah who created the universe out of nothing and established Himself above the Throne. He sent the messengers and revealed the Books illuminating the path of salvation and guidance. We praise Him – His status is Exalted – and thank Him on the uncountable and ending blessings.

I bear witness that there’s no god but Allah, the One who have no partner to hope from. I bear witness that our prophet Muhammad is the beloved and chosen slave and messenger of Allah. May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, his family, companions and those who walked on the right path and followed it sincerely.

And after: I advise you and myself of having the fear of Allah. Indeed، Allah will erase the sins of the one who did have His fear, grant him lavish reward, remove his hardship and make his affair easy. Allah said: (“O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver [i.e., Satan].) [Luqman: 33].

Slave of the Merciful, it’s a hostility that has a long history. It continued throughout the lives of the forefathers. Rather, even the prophets were not safe from it. The effect of this hostility, if the enemy is able to hold sway, is very serious, as it’ll lead to loss on the day of return to Allah. This is the hostility that has been mentioned in many verses. One of the challenges of this hostility is that we’re not able to see the enemy. It’s the hostility of Satan.

So, come let’s talk about some verses around this hostility.

The hostility started with our father Adam when he was in paradise as Iblis refused to prostrate to Adam which he was ordered for. When Adam and Eve were prohibited from eating from the tree, he caused them to slip out after he deluded them by saying that it’s the tree of eternity and swore that he was sincere to them. Allah said in the Holy Quran: (And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.") [Al-Aaraf: 22-23].

After these verses in the chapter Al-Aaraf and mention of Adam’s story and the temptation of Satan that he countered, the call to the people came: (O’ sons of Adam) twice. It’s said: the wisdom behind this is that children usually take revenge for their forefathers, be hostile to their enemy and beware of falling in his trap. Allah said: (O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them.) [Al-Aaraaf: 27].

Slaves of Allah, Allah, the Exalted has warned us from Satan. Allah said: (O mankind, indeed the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver [i.e., Satan].) [Faatir: 5]. Ibn Kathir said: the deceiver is Satan. Ibn Abbas said: it means: lest Satan should allure you.

Allah made clear to us the objective of Satan after reminding of his hostility: (Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; So, take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.) [Faatir: 6].

Brothers in belief, Allah informed and warned us of Satan saying that he traps the slaves of Allah gradually. Allah said: (and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.) [Al-Baqarah: 168].

Allah has explained to us what Satan is trying and ordering for. Allah said: (He only orders you to evil and immorality and to say about Allah what you do not know.) [Al-Baqarah: 169].

Allah made clear for us the trick of Satan with the slaves of Allah with regard to charity by frightening of poverty and ordering for miserliness. Allah said: (Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.) [Al-Baqarah: 268].

Allah informed us that Satan beautifies the falsehood and the prohibited. Allah said: (And Satan had made pleasing to them their deeds and averted them from the path.) [Al-Ankabut: 38]. In another verse, Allah said: (their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing.) [Al-Anaam: 43]. In the third verse, Allah said: ([Iblees] said, "My Lord, because You have put me in error, I will surely make [disobedience] attractive to them [i.e., mankind] on earth, and I will mislead them all.) [Al-Hijr: 39].

The slaves of Allah, Satan tries to sadden the believer. Allah said: (Private conversation is only from Satan that he may grieve those who have believed, but he will not harm them at all except by permission of Allah.) [Al-Mujaadalah: 10].

Forgetfulness of and heedlessness from the remembrance of Allah has strong connection with Satan. Allah said: (And if Satan should cause you to forget.) [Al-Anaam: 68]. In the second verse, Allah said: (And none made me forget it except Satan - that I should mention it.) [Al-Kahf: 63]. In the third verse, Allah said: (Satan has overcome them and made them forget the remembrance of Allah.) [Al-Mujaadalah: 19].

Slaves of Allah! Satan tries to frighten the slaves of Allah of his supporters. Allah said: (That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So, fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.) [Aal-Imran: 175].

Satan endeavours for trial and hostilities. Allah said: (Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer.) [Al-Maaedah: 91]. According to another verse: (And tell My servants to say that which is best. Indeed, Satan induces [dissension] among them. Indeed Satan is ever, to mankind, a clear enemy.) [Al-Israa: 53].

O’ Allah, we seek Your refuge from the evils of Satan and his association, trap, evil suggestion (Hamz), puffing up (Nafkh) and witchcraft (Nafth).

Seek the forgiveness of Allah. He’s the Most forgiving.

The Second Sermon
All praises be to Allah who said: (Indeed, Satan is an enemy to you; So, take him as an enemy. He only invites his party to be among the companions of the Blaze.) [Faatir: 6]. May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon His prophet who guided us and taught us what saves us from Satan. May the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him, his prophet, companions, followers and those who followed them sincerely till the Day of judgement.

And after: the more the belief of the slave in Allah and his reliance on Him is strong, the more he’s safe from Satan. Allah said: (Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.) [Al-Nahl: 99]. Satan is a created one whose evil is prevented by seeking the refuge of his Creator. Allah said: (And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah. Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing.) [Al-Aaraaf: 200]. With regard to seeking the refuge of Allah, Allah has told us the statement of the pious wife of Imran: (“And I have named her Mary, and I seek refuge for her in You and [for] her descendants from Satan, the expelled [from the mercy of Allah].) [Aal-Imran: 36].

The topic of the whole chapter “Naas” revolves around seeking refuge of Allah from temptation. It mentions seeking refuge with the Lordship of Allah, His Divinity and His dominion over people from the evils of temptation. To mention seeking the refuge of Allah in such a big way denotes the seriousness of temptation. Do the people fall in disbelief, sins, doubts and desires except due to this…?!

Narrated Uqbah ibn Amir:
“While I was travelling with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) between al-Juhfah and al-Abwa', a wind and intense darkness enveloped us, whereupon the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) began to seek refuge in Allah, reciting: "I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn," and "I seek refuge in the Lord of men."

He then said: Uqbah, use them when seeking refuge in Allah, for no one can use anything to compare with them for the purpose.

Uqbah added: I heard him reciting them when he led the people in prayer.”

This hadith has been narrated by Abu Dawood and Albaani has declared it to be of Sahih grade.

Brothers in faith, as Satan is driven away by seeking refuge in Allah, he’s also driven away by the remembrance of Allah. It’s been reported from Ibn Abbas that he said about the words of Allah “Al-waswaas al-khannaas” (the retreating whisperer): Satan is sitting on the heart of the children of Adam. When he’s unaware or negligent, Satan whispers evil suggestions and when he remembers Allah, he withdraws.

To conclude: slaves of the Merciful, we must keep in mind the hostility of Satan always. We must seek the help of Allah, strengthen our belief by seeking the refuge of Allah from him. We should be eager to recite this supplication which Allah has taught His prophet: (And say, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils, And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me.) [Al-Mu’minoon: 97-98], because Satan is the source of all evils, i.e., disbelief and other acts of sins.
Send out blessings and peace…

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.