Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         معارج البيان القرآني ـــــــــــــ متجدد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 10 - عددالزوار : 7818 )           »          انشودة يا أهل غزة كبروا لفريق الوعد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 45 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4421 - عددالزوار : 859346 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3953 - عددالزوار : 393666 )           »          متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12535 - عددالزوار : 215885 )           »          مشكلات أخي المصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 75 )           »          المكملات الغذائية وإبر العضلات (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 57 )           »          أنا متعلق بشخص خارج إرادتي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 58 )           »          مشكلة كثرة الخوف من الموت والتفكير به (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 59 )           »          أعاني من الاكتئاب والقلق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 56 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-02-2023, 09:46 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,062
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty

Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty (1/3)

Dr. Norlain Dindang

Sincere seekers of Truth repent and turn to Allah to seek His Mercy when they hear or read some of the unique qualities of Allah the Almighty with clear proofs from the Qur’an:
Allah the Exalted is the Only God Full of Praises and None is Comparable unto Him:
“In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. All praises belong to Allah, the Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) of the Worlds.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Fatihah, 1: 1-2)

“Verily, your Allah is One, Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) of the heavens and of the earth and all between them and Rabb of every point at the rising of the sun!” (Qur’an, Surah As-Saffaat, 37: 4-5)

“He is Allah besides Whom there is no other god, knowing the unseen and the visible. He is the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful! He is Allah, besides Whom there is no other god, the Sovereign, the Holy, (the Source of) Peace, the Secure, the Preserver, the Powerful, the Irresistible, the Grandiose. Glory be to Allah ahead of anything they may associate (with Him)! He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Shaper. His are the Finest Names. Everything in Heaven and Earth celebrates Him. He is the Powerful, the Wise.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Hashr, 59: 22-24)

“Say: ‘He is Allah the One. He is self-sufficient. He begets not nor is He begotten and there is none comparable unto Him.’” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Ikhlaas, 112: 1-4)

Allah is the God and Creator of the Whole Mankind and the Whole Universe:
“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) Who created you from a single person, created of like nature his mate and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women. Reverence Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights) and (reverence) the wombs (that bore you): for Allah ever watches over you.” (Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa', 4: 1)

“O mankind! Remember the Grace of Allah upon you! Is there a Creator other than Allah to give you Sustenance from heaven or earth? There is no god but He: how then are you deluded away from the Truth?” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Fatir, 35: 3)

“(Allah is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him and He is the One that hears and sees (all things). To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: He enlarges and restricts the Sustenance to whom He will: for He knows full well all things.” (Qur’an, Surah Ash-Shurah, 42: 11-12)

“Say: `I seek refuge with (Allah) the Rabb and Cherisher of mankind, the King (or Ruler) of mankind, the God (or Judge) of mankind ¾ from the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper) (the same) who whispers into the hearts of the whole mankind ¾ among Jinn and among men.’” (Qur’an, Surah An-Naas, 114: 1-6)

Allah is the Only True God and Creator Who Alone Deserves to be Worshipped:
“Say: ‘Will you worship besides Allah something, which has no power either to harm or benefit you? But Allah is He Who hears and knows all things.’”(Qur’an, Surah Al-Ma'idah, 5: 76)

“Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing but are themselves created? No aid can they give them nor can they aid themselves! If you call them to guidance they will not obey. For you it is the same whether you call them or you hold your peace! Verily, those whom you call upon besides Allah are servants like you. Call upon them and let them listen to your prayer if you are truthful!” (Qur’an, Surah Al-A'raf, 7: 191-194)

Only Allah is the True God, Whatever They Invoke Besides Him is False:
“Say: ‘Praise be to Allah and Peace on His servants whom He has chosen (for His Message). (Who) is better? Allah or the false gods they associate with Him?’” (Qur’an, Surah An-Naml, 27: 59)

“Is it a Falsehood gods other than Allah that you desire? Then what is your idea about the Rabb (Only God and Sustainer) of the Worlds?” (Qur’an, Surah As-Saffaat, 37: 86-87)

“That is because Allah is the (only) Reality and because whatever else they invoke besides Him is Falsehood; and because Allah He is the Most High, Most Great.” (Qur’an, Surah Luqman, 31: 30)

Allah is the Only True God Who Has Commanded Us to Worship Him:
“That is Allah your Rabb (Only Creator and Sustainer)! There is no god but He, the Creator of all things; then worship Him: and He has power to dispose of all affairs. No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all visions; He is Subtle well-aware.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-An'am, 6: 102-103)

“Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So worship Me (only), and perform regular prayers for My remembrance.” (Qur’an, Surah Ta-Ha, 20: 14)

“... (This Qur’an is) a Book, with verses basic or fundamental ¾ further explained in detail ¾ from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things). (It teaches) that you should worship none but Allah.” (Qur’an, Surah Hud, 11: 1-2)

“…The Command is for none but Allah: He has commanded that you worship none but Him: that is the right religion but most men understand not.” (Qur’an, Surah Yusuf, 12: 40)

“O My slaves who believe! Certainly, spacious is My earth. Therefore worship Me (Alone).” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Ankabut, 29: 56)

“The Revelation of this Book (the Holy Qur’an) is from Allah, the Exalted in Power Full of Wisdom. Verily, it is We Who have revealed the Book to you in Truth: so worship Allah alone offering Him sincere devotion.” (Qur’an, Surah Az-Zumar, 39: 1-2)

“Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and the moon. Prostrate yourselves not the sun and the moon but prostrate yourselves to Allah Who created them if it is Him you really wish to worship.” (Qur’an, Surah Fussilat, 41: 37)

(Continued)

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-02-2023, 09:48 PM
قلم ذهبي مميز

الجنس :
افتراضي رد: Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty

Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty (2/3)

Dr. Norlain Dindang

Those Who Worship Other Than Allah and Die in Their Disbelief Will Have Eternal Punishment in the Hell-Fire:
“Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin.” (Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa’, 4: 48)

“…Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Ma’idah, 5: 72)

“And your Rabb (Only Creator and Sustainer) says: ‘Call (invoke) on Me I will answer your (invocation): Verily, those who are too arrogant to worship Me will surely find themselves in Hell in humiliation.’” (Qur’an, Surah Ghafir, 40: 60)

“...But those who reject Allah and deny Our Signs, they are the companions of Hell-Fire.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Hadid, 57: 19)

The above Verses are just few of the many enlightening Verses in the Qur’an that show how Allah the Only True God stresses His Unique Divinity. The Qur’an consistently guides mankind to the Oneness of Allah: Who Alone is our God, Creator and Provider and Who Alone deserves all praises and beautiful attributes. After reading the above compilation of Qur’anic Ayat (Verses) and you are a non-Muslim, contemplate and ask yourself the following sensible questions: Is there anyone, besides Allah the Almighty, who claims to be the Only God full of praises? Can you think of anyone, other than Allah the Exalted, who claims to be Alone, free of all wants, Who begets not nor is He begotten, and none is comparable unto Him? Has anyone, except Allah, ever claimed to be the Only God and Creator of the whole mankind and all that exist in this world? Is there anyone, besides Allah, who declares Himself as the True God and that whatever they invoke besides Him is falsehood? Has anyone, except Allah, ever claimed and affirmed to be the Only God and commanded us to worship Him? Is it not that only the True God has the power to tell us the following supreme commandments:
“…The Command is for none but Allah: He has commanded that you (mankind) worship none but Him. That is the right religion but most men understand not.” (Qur’an, Surah Yusuf, 12: 40)

“Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So worship Me (only), and perform regular prayers for My remembrance.” (Qur’an, Surah Ta-Ha, 20: 14)

“I have created not the jinn and men except that they should worship Me (Alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, Most Strong.” (Qur’an, Surah Adh-Dhariyat, 51: 56-58)

Worship in Islam is not confined to the five daily prayers or to other pillars of Islam such as the shahadatain (two testimony of faith), Zakat (obligatory charity), sawm Ramadan (fasting in the month of Ramadan), and Hajj (pilgrimage in Makkah for those who can afford it). It is a comprehensive term, which covers every deed that pleases Allah the Most Merciful. Shaikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taimiyah (may Allah have mercy in him) explained the meaning of worship as follows:
Al-Ibaadah (worship) is a comprehensive term that encompasses everything that Allah loves and is pleased with of statements and actions, outward and inward. Therefore, prayer, zakaat, fasting, pilgrimage, true speech, fulfilling trusts, being kind to parents, keeping the ties of kin, fulfilling promises, ordering good, eradicating evil, making Jihad against the disbelievers and hypocrites, being good to one’s neighbor, orphans, poor, wayfarers and owned beings of humans and animals, supplications, remembrance of Allah, reading the Qur’an and so forth are all examples of acts of worship. Similarly, loving Allah and His Messenger, having fear of Allah, turning unto Allah, making one’s religion pure for Allah alone, being patient with what He has decreed, thanking Him for His bounties, being pleased with His Preordainment, putting one’s trust in Him, hoping for His mercy, fearing His punishment and so forth are all forms of worship. (‘Abdullah Bin Jarullah Al-Jarullah, 1996.)

In short, worship in Islam covers any righteous deed that pleases Allah the Rabb (Only God and Sustainer). Such worship must be done sincerely for Allah alone. Allah the Exalted has commanded us to worship Him with sincerity as shown in the following Qur’anic injunctions:
“Say, ‘Verily, I am commanded to serve Allah with sincere devotion.’”(Qur’an, Surah Az-Zumar, 39: 14)

“Call then upon Allah with sincere devotion to Him even though the Unbelievers may detest it.” (Qur’an, Surah Ghafir, 40: 14)

“And they have been commanded no more than this: to worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being True (in Faith); establish regular prayer; and to give Zakat. And that is the Religion Right and Straight.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Baiyyinah 98: 5)

In line with the above commandments, Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) teaches us (also through his Sunnah or authentic Ahadeeth) to be sincere to Allah in the performance of our deeds. In this way, we attain Allah’s rewards. The Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) stresses that every deed is rewarded according to our intention:
‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (radhyAllahu ‘anhu) said, “I heard Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) saying, ‘The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. Thus he whose migration was for Allah and His Messenger, his migration had been for Allah and His Messenger and he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or take some woman in marriage, his migration had been for that for which he migrated.’”(Reported by Bukhari, Vol. 1, Hadeeth 1 and Muslim 3, Hadeeth 4692)

Utban Ibn Malik Al- Ansari (radhyAllahu ‘anhu) who was one of the men of the tribe of Bani Salim narrated: “Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) came to me and said, ‘If anybody comes on the Day of Resurrection who has said ‘La ilaha illal-lah,’ (‘There is no God but Allah’) sincerely, with the intention to win Allah’s Pleasure, Allah will make the Hell-Fire forbidden for him.’”(Reported by Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadeeth 431)

Allah the Almighty will never guide non-Muslims if they do not believe in the absolute Oneness of Allah -- the Only True God, worthy of our worship. All their good deeds will be in vain if they continue associating partners with Allah and join others in worship with Him. Allah the Exalted says:
“This is the Guidance of Allah. He gives that guidance to whom He pleases, of His servants if they were to join other gods with Him, all that they did would be vain for them.” (Qur’an, Al-An'am, 6: 88)

“And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad), as it was to those (Allah’s Messengers) before you: If you join others in worship with Allah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.” (Qur’an, Az-Zumar, 39: 65)

It is for their own salvation that they should accept the invitation to Islam and turn to Allah the Most Merciful, Most Forgiving for repentance. They should refrain from associating partners in worship with Allah the Most Forgiving. Allah, the Most Forgiving, forgives all sins except the association of partners with Him. He says:
“Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.” (Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa’, 4: 48)

Likewise, the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) tells us in the following authentic Hadeeth:
‘Abdullah (radhyAllahu ‘anhu) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “Anyone who dies worshipping others along with Allah will definitely enter the Fire.” I said, “Anyone who dies worshipping none along with Allah will definitely enter Paradise.” (Reported by Bukhari, Vol. 2, Hadeeth 330, 6, Hadeeth 24 and Muslim 168)

(Continued)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-02-2023, 09:49 PM
قلم ذهبي مميز

الجنس :
افتراضي رد: Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty

Some of the Unique Qualities of Allah the Almighty (3/3)

Dr. Norlain Dindang

If you believe that God is Unique and Supreme, High Above all His creations, then it is for your own salvation (eternal peace and success) to accept Allah as the Only True God, worthy of true worship. Verily, Allah is the Almighty, worthy of all praises. Worship Him alone in order to fulfill your very purpose of creation (i.e., to worship Allah Who is our Only Creator and True God). If you believe in Him and do deeds of righteousness, then you will be among those who will attain supreme success in the eternal world to come. Allah the Exalted says in His Book:
“…Allah has promised the Believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein and beautiful mansions in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the greatest bliss is the Good Pleasure of Allah. That is the supreme success.” (Qur’an, Surah At-Tawbah, 9: 71-72)

“Verily, the Righteous (they will be) in a position of Security, among Gardens and Springs; dressed in fine silk and in rich brocade they will face each other; and We shall join them to Companions with beautiful big and lustrous eyes. There can they call for every kind of fruit in peace and security; nor will they there taste death except the first death. And He will save them from the Torment of the Blazing Fire as a bounty from your Rabb (Only Creator, Cherisher and Sustainer)! That will be the supreme success!” (Qur’an, Surah Ad-Dukhan, 44: 51- 57)

It is for your salvation and eternal Success that you worship Allah the Most Merciful the way Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) worshipped Him. The Messenger of Allah to the whole mankind (Qur’an 4: 179) has commanded us to worship Allah the way he did it. In an authentic Hadeeth compiled by Imam Bukhari the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said: “Perform your Salat (prayers) in the same manner as you have seen me doing.” In line with Allah’s commandment to us to worship Him and as demonstrated to us by His Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), it is for your own salvation and eternal success to sincerely worship Allah in the Islamic way (according to the Qur’an and the Sunnah). Obey Allah and His Messenger. Take admonitions from the following Qur’anic verses:
“But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein (forever). And they shall have a humiliating punishment.” (Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa’, 4: 14)

“Those who reject Our Signs, We shall cast them into the Fire; as often as their skins are roasted through. We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the Chastisement: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.” (Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa’, 4: 56)

“Those who disbelieve, among the People of the Book (the Jews and the Christians) and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.” (Qur’an, Surah Al-Baiyyinah, 98: 6)

Non-Muslims who truly seek for eternal salvation and success need to believe in Allah as the One and Only True God. Allah the Most High Alone possesses all the unique and supreme attributes of the true God. Verily, Allah Alone deserves true worship. They need to worship Him Alone as He has commanded mankind to worship no one but Him. They need to worship Allah the way His Messenger worshipped Him. They need to follow the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) who teaches us to glorify and testify Allah the Almighty as True:
Ibn ‘Abbas (radhyAllahu ‘anhu) narrated that when the Prophet (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) got up at night to offer the Tahajjud (midnight) prayer, he used to say: “O Allah! All the praises are for you. You are the Holder of the heavens and the earth, and whatever is in them. All the praises are for You. You have the possession of the heavens and the earth and whatever is in them. All the praises are for You. You are the Light of the heavens and the earth and all the praises are for You. You are the King of the heavens and the earth and all the praises are for You. You are the Truth and Your Promise is the truth, and to meet You is true. Your Word is the truth and Paradise is true, Hell is true, all the Prophets are true, Muhammad is true, and the Day of Resurrection is true. O Allah! I surrender (my will) to You. I believe in You and depend on You, repent to You, and with Your help I argue (with my opponents, the non-believers. And I take You as a Judge (to judge between us). Please forgive me my previous and future sins; and whatever I concealed or revealed. And You are the One Who makes (some people) forward and (some) backward. There is none to be worshipped but You.” (Reported by Bukhari, Vol. 2, Hadeeth 221 and Vol. 9, Hadeeth 482, 534)

Those who have read some of the countless distortions written against Islam and Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), time has come that they should believe in the Prophet as the true Messenger of Allah to all humanity. Verily, Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) is the true universal Messenger and the final Prophet of Allah. In fact, he is known as the As-Sadiq and Al-‘Amin (the Truthful and the Trustworthy). Many non-Muslims who knew and listened to him during his time embraced Islam because of his truthfulness. Indeed, Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) is true and he teaches nothing but the Truth. Above all, he teaches us the worship of the One True God, which is the very essence of the true religion, Islam. For the salvation of the non-Muslims, they need to believe in Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) as the true, final Messenger of Allah the Only True God and believe in the Message with which he was sent. They need to believe in Islam as the true religion from Allah the Almighty. They need to take admonition from the following authentic Hadeeth:
Abu Hurairah (radhyAllahu ‘anhu) narrated that Allah’s Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “By Him in Whose Hand is the life of Muhammad, he amongst the community of Jews or Christians hears about me; but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent (i.e., Islam) and dies in his state (of disbelief), he shall be but one of the denizens of Hell-Fire.” (Reported by Muslim, Hadeeth 1, Hadeeth 284)

(Enrich your knowledge of Islam according to authentic sources and other useful knowledge for your development and success.)

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 79.08 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 75.81 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 3.27 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (4.13%)]