Virtues of Laylatul Qadr - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12547 - عددالزوار : 216209 )           »          معارج البيان القرآني ـــــــــــــ متجدد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 10 - عددالزوار : 7838 )           »          انشودة يا أهل غزة كبروا لفريق الوعد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 63 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4421 - عددالزوار : 859785 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3953 - عددالزوار : 394115 )           »          مشكلات أخي المصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 89 )           »          المكملات الغذائية وإبر العضلات (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 69 )           »          أنا متعلق بشخص خارج إرادتي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 64 )           »          مشكلة كثرة الخوف من الموت والتفكير به (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 69 )           »          أعاني من الاكتئاب والقلق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 64 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 26-02-2023, 10:04 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,074
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Virtues of Laylatul Qadr

Virtues of Laylatul Qadr

Sheikh Muhammad Zakariyya

Hadith:
Ubaadah bin Saamit (Radhiallaho anhu) reports that he asked the Prophet (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) about "Laylatul Qadr". He replied: "It is in Ramadan, during the last ten days, on the unevenly numbered nights, either the 21st 23rd, 25th, 27th, 29th or the last night of Ramadan. Whosoever stands in "Ibaadah" on this night, with sincere faith and with genuine hopes of gaining reward, his previous sins will be forgiven. Among the signs of this night is that it is a serene, quiet, shining night, neither hot, nor cold but temperate as if a moon is shining clear, and no meteors are shot at the "Shayateen" on that night; it lasts until the break of the dawn. Another sign is that at morn, the Sun rises without any radiant beams of light, appearing rather like the moon in its fullness. On that day, Allah prohibits the "Shayateen" from rising up with the Sun."

Commentary
Part of what has been mentioned in this Hadith has already been dealt with. Some signs are here mentioned about the actual night. These signs are clear and need no further elucidation. Apart from these, there are other signs too, as mentioned in the Ahadith or in the experiences of those who had the good fortune to experience "Laylatul Qadr."

The sign that is, however; most specific in the Hadith is the rising of the sun, 'without any radiant beams of light.'

Other signs are not always there. One Sahaabi, Ab'da bin Abi Lubaaba (Radhi Allaho anhu) says: "On the evening of the 27th, I tasted the water of the sea and it was sweet." Ayub bin Khalid said: 'I once had to bathe myself with sea water, and on tasting it, found, it sweet. This was on the 23rd night." Some of the "Mashaaikh" (religious divines) wrote that, on the evening of "Laylatul Qadr", everything prostrates itself before Allah, so much so that trees fall flat on the ground, then return to their normal position; these are however spiritual phenomena not visible to the ordinary person.

Hadith:
Aaisha (RadhiAllaho anha) reports: "I said: 'O Messenger of Allah (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam), should I find myself the "Laylatul Qadr", hat shall I pray. The Prophet (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) replied: “say, Allaahumma innaka afuwwun tohibbu al'afwa fa'fu anna "O Allah, Thou art the One who grants pardon for sins. Thou lovest to pardon, so O pardon me."”

Commentary
This is indeed such an all-inclusive prayer, wherein one begs that Allah in His infinite Grace should forgive his sins. If that has been obtained, the path to the Hereafter is secure. What more would one require? Imaam Sufyaan Thowry used to say that to keep oneself busy on this night with 'Du’aa' (invocations to Allah) is better than any other form of worship (Ibaadah). Ibne Rajab says that one should not only remain busy with 'Du’aa', but should also take part in all other form of 'Ibaadah', e.g. recitation of the Holy Qur'an, 'Salaat', contemplation, etc. This latter opinion is most correct and nearer to what Rasulullah (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) had said, as already mentioned in the previous Ahaadith.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.