Worshipping Allah By Avoiding Forbidden Things - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         هل يخلف الله وعيده؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 14 )           »          كتاب الآداب الإسلامية في الحياة الاجتماعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 29 )           »          خواطر سريعة في العيد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 39 )           »          القول فيمن مات وقد لزمه الحج والعمرة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 31 )           »          خطة إيمانية شاملة أعمال اليوم والليلة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 25 )           »          قصة زواج موفق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 35 )           »          القوامة وأثرها في استقرار الأسرة والمجتمع (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 36 )           »          وَلُومُوا أَنْفُسَكُمْ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 29 )           »          ماذا أفعل مع طفلي العنيد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 35 )           »          لأن عقلك يستوعب أكثر (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 25 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-06-2023, 06:02 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 135,029
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Worshipping Allah By Avoiding Forbidden Things

Worshipping Allah By Avoiding Forbidden Things

Hosam Ibn `Abdul-`Aziz Al Jibrin

Praise belongs to Allah, the Sufficient, the Reckoner of judgement, the Preserver, the Watchful, the One who responds, the Ever-near.

And I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone who has no partner, the Great, the Most Great, the All-Hearing, the All-Seeing, the Pleasant, All-Powerful. And I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger, the benevolent despite having little means.

Afterwards,
I advise myself and you to fear Allah, for it is salvation in this world and the hereafter, "For those who do good, there is good (end) in this world, and indeed the abode of the Hereafter is much better. Excellent is the abode of the God-fearing" (An-Nahl: 30).

Brothers in Islam,
"Piety " has been repeated very often in the Glorious Qur’an, in order to command people to obtain it. And to mention its virtues and for praising those people who adopted it. And the reality of piety, as it is known, (obeying commands and avoiding prohibitions) so the servant worships Allah the Almighty by doing what He commands and avoiding what Allah and His messenger have forbidden. particularly when the motives for disobedience become stronger. And the greatest thing which assists us in obtaining piety is knowing texts which uglify the image of disobedience. so that its ugliness can take root in our hearts and we can avoid committing sins and be steadfast in obeying the commands of Allah who is well aware of hidden things., and this is from the Merciful and Wise Legislator. Let's go through some examples.

Among the common major sins is backbiting. There are many texts in the Quran and Hadith about backbiting. And the gravest thing is that Allah made the backbiter like one who eats the flesh of his dead brother. Allah said: "And do not backbite one another. Does one of you like that he eats the flesh of his dead brother? You would abhor it. And fear Allah. Surely Allah is Most-Relenting, Very-Merciful."(Al-Hujraat:12).

If we keep this terrible illustration whenever we backbite or intend to do so, it would be a strong barrier for avoiding backbiting And also it would be a source to repent frequently.

And, these days, backbiting is on the rise. Because the means of communication and writing have become wider and varied. There is a hadith: The Prophet (ﷺ) said: When I was taken up to heaven I passed by people who had nails of copper and were scratching their faces and their breasts. I said: Who are these people, Gabriel? He replied: They are those who were given to backbiting and who aspersed people's honour"(Sunan Abi Dawud: 4878).

Brothers in Islam:
Among the calamities of modern time is having a narcotic substance. There is a hadith in the Muslims that “every intoxicant is wine”. so, intoxicants, with all modern types of it, would be included in the Wae'ed(threat) of wine.

May Allah protect me and you.

It is narrated in Muslim on the authority of Jabir bin Abdullah that a person came from Jaishan, a town of Yemen, and he asked Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) about the wine which was drunk in their land and which was prepared from millet and was called Mizar. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) asked whether that was intoxicating. He said:Yes. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Every intoxicant is forbidden. Verily Allah the Exalted and Majestic, made a covenant to those who drank intoxicants to make their drink Tinat al-Khabal. They said: Allah's Messenger, what is Tina a]-Khabal? He said: It is the sweat of the denizens of Hell or the discharge of the denizens of Hell. (Sahih Muslim: 2002).

If a wine drinker or drug user senses and thinks that It is the sweat of the denizens of Hell or the discharge of the denizens of Hell, This will lead him to seek forgiveness from Allah repeatedly. and by the time he repents, he will go far away from intoxication. And from the severity of the threat in it that the prophet affirmed it with “Allah has a covenant for those who drink intoxicant,” the scholars said, and this is a threat to those who die without repenting from it.

O believers:
"Salah" is one of the pillars of Islam. And it is the first thing for which the servant will be held accountable. The virtues of maintaining Salah are many and there is a severe threat to the one who neglects salah. One morning the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Last night two persons came to me (in a dream) and woke me up and said to me, 'Proceed!' I set out with them and we came across a man lying down, and behold, another man was standing over his head, holding a big rock. Behold, he was throwing the rock at the man's head, injuring it. The rock rolled away and the thrower followed it and took it back. By the time he reached the man, his head returned to its normal state. The thrower then did the same as he had done before. (Sahih al-Bukhari:7047).

So ​​he was told that he is the symbol of the one who studies the Qur'an and then neither recites it nor acts on its orders and sleeps, neglecting the enjoined prayers.

If the one, who neglects the slash, had sensed and kept it in the mind, then this would not have been the case with the pillar of Islam. How is it possible? While the threat has come for those who delay Salah from its actual time."So, Woe to those performers of Salah. Who are neglectful of their Salah" [Al-Ma’un: 4, 5].

Servants of God:
And didn't the traitor, who gobbles up the orphan’s wealth, feel that he is putting fire in his stomach?"Surely, those who unjustly devour the property of the orphans do nothing but devour fire into their bellies, and soon they shall enter a blazing Hell".(Al-Nisa:10).

God bless you and me.

Second sermon
Praise be to Allah, who says "whoever observes reverence of the things sanctified by Allah, it is good for him with his Lord" (Al-Hajj:30).

And may God’s peace and blessings be upon Muhammad, the messenger of good news, the Warner, and his family and companions.

Afterwards,
Lots of texts related to exhortation and intimidation are reported in Islamic Shariah to urge believers upon the obedience of Allah and His pleasure and upon preventing them from immorality and Allah's wrath.

Dear brothers in Islam,
" Zakah" is the third pillar of Islam, and it is mentioned with salah in eighty places in the Qur'an. Paying zakah is a great pious act, and preventing paying zakah is a grave disaster. The Prophet said: "If Allah gives a person wealth and he does not pay Zakah on it, his wealth will appear to him on the Day of Resurrection as a bald Shujaa(snake) with two dots above its eyes. It will take hold of the corners of his mouth on the Day of Resurrection and will say: 'I am your wealth, I am your hoarded treasure.' Then he recited this verse:Those who withhold in miserliness what Allah has given them out of His grace should not take it as good for them. Instead, it is bad for them. They shall be forced, on the Doomsday, to put on what they withheld, as iron-collars round their necks. All-Imran:180.( Bukhari).

If one, who does not pay zakat, knows that his wealth will appear in the form of a snake with a lot of poison and it would surround his neck. ( I wonder what you will do with a snake when it b bite your right and left cheek. We ask Allah for forgiveness and wellness) he will never refuse to pay zakah. The fact is that a believer does righteous acts. Because he loves Allah, hopes for His bounty, and fears his punishment for sin. And one who does not have these qualities, these warnings might wake him up from carelessness. As far as one who pays zakat, whenever he imagines these warnings, his belief in Allah is increased and he does more charity.

Servants of most merciful,
honesty is one of the characteristics of a believer. And the resources of communication and writing convey a person’s speech or writing worldwide. A true believer hates falsehood and avoids it. The threat has been reported in hadith to those who tell a lie that reaches the whole world. The hadith is: "So we proceeded and came to a man lying flat on his back and another man standing over his head with an iron hook, and behold, he would put the hook in one side of the man's mouth and tear off that side of his face to the back (of the neck) and similarly tear his nose from front to back and his eye from front to back. Then he turned to the other side of the man's face and did just as he had done with the other side. He hardly completed this side when the other side returned to its normal state. Then he returned to it to repeat what he had done before. I said to my two companions, 'Subhan Allah! Who are these two people?' They replied: he is the symbol of the man who goes out of his house in the morning and tells so many lies that it spreads all over the world. (Sahih al-Bukhari: 7047).

And if the lier imagines that there is a piece of iron with a curved head, with which his cheeks, nostrils, and eyes, are being slashed, he will repent and become one of the truthful servants of Allah.

Brothers in Islam,
Among the characteristics of the believers is to protect private parts. And one of the major sins about which the t numerous texts are in the Quran and hadith is adultery, and the punishment which is reported for them is that they are most bloated and stink as if they smell toilets. If a Muslim conjures this, he will refrain from fornication and its motives. And it is reported in the hadith of the vision in Al-Bukhari: "so we proceeded on and passed by a hole like an oven; with a narrow top and wide bottom, and the fire was kindling underneath that hole. Whenever the fire flame went up, the people were lifted to such an extent that they were about to get out of it, and whenever the fire got quieter, the people went down into it, and there were naked men and women in it. I said, 'Who is this?' They told me they were adulterers."(Sahih al-Bukhari:1386).

Likewise, imagine the executions of married adulterers by stoning. Surely, remembering text causes watering the plant of chastity and urges the adulterer to seek forgiveness and to do acts of righteousness.

In conclusion, Servants of the Most Merciful:
Exhortation and intimidation by using various methods, strengthen the influence and it remains stuck in the minds. exhortation and intimidation also renews the influence when contemplating or remembering.

Send peace and salutations.

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.