Allah is the Remunerator - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         دور المسجد في بناء المجتمع الإنساني المتماسك السليم (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 3 )           »          ملامح الشخصية الحضارية في الإسلام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 2 )           »          المثنى بن حارثة الشيباني فارس الفرسان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 3 )           »          أدب الحديث على الهاتف (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 2 )           »          المدرسة الإسماعيلية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 2 )           »          أثر صحبة العلماء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 4 )           »          أحكام خطبة الجمعة وآدابها***متجدد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 94 - عددالزوار : 74452 )           »          علمني هؤلاء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 3 )           »          الحب المفقود (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 4 )           »          المستقبل للإسلام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 3 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-04-2022, 12:18 AM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 133,491
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي Allah is the Remunerator

Allah is the Remunerator
حسام بن عبدالعزيز الجبرين

Allah is the Remunerator

Translated by: Alamgeer Usmani.

Praise be to Allah, the Forgiving, the Most Compassionate, the One who is beyond from parables, shapes, directions, and boundaries, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, who is the Lord and is worshipped:
يا فَاطِرَ الخَلْقِ البَدِيْعِ وكَافِلاً
رِزْقَ الجَمِيْعِ سَحَابُ جُوْدِكَ هَاطِلُ
يا مُسْبغَ البرِّ الجَزِيْلِ ومُسَبِلَ ال
سِّتْرِ الجَمِيْلِ عَمِيْمُ طَوْلِكَ طَائِلُ
يا عَالِمَ السِّرِ الخَفِيّ ومُنْجِزَ الْ
وَعْدِ الوَفِيّ قَضَاءُ حُكْمِكَ عَادِلُ
عَظُمَتْ صِفَاتُكِ يَا عَظِيْمُ فَجَلَّ أَنْ
يُحْصِي الثَّنَاءَ عَلَيْكَ فِيْهَا قَائِلُ

(O the Creator of unique creatures and the Responsible of
the sustenance of all, the clouds of Your generosity fall always heavily.

O the Giver of the exalted benevolence and the One who hides the faults of people, Your mighty is great.

O Knower of the hidden secret and the One who fulfills the loyal promise, Your judgment is just.

Your attributes are great, O The Greatest one, You are beyond that one praises You).

And I bear witness that our Prophet Muhammad is the servant of Allah, His Messenger, His chosen servant among His creation and he is His friend.
أُرسلت داعية إلى الرحمن
ودعوت فاهتزت لك الثقلان..
أخرجتَ قومك من ضلالات الهوى
وهديتنا للواحد الديان..

(A herald was sent to the Most Merciful
You supplicated, the human beings and the jinn have agitated for you.

You have brought your people out of the errors of evil desires
And you have guided us to the One and the Remunerator.)

May Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him, his family, companions, followers and those who followed them in goodness until the Day of Judgment.

Afterwards.
Brothers in faith,
Among the names of Allah, the Almighty, mentioned in the Sunnah is Dayyan. So, let us nourish our faith by knowing its evidence, its meaning and its effects in the life of a Muslim.

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah said, "I purchased a camel and rode it hard for a month until I reached Syria. 'Abdullah ibn Unays was there, and I sent word to him, saying, 'Jabir is at the door.' The messenger returned and said, 'Jabir ibn 'Abdullah?' 'Yes,' I replied. So 'Abdullah came out and embraced me. I said, 'A hadith reached me which I had not heard before and I feared that one of us might die.'" He went on, "I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'Allah will gather His slaves ? or people ? naked, uncircumcised, without anything.' We asked, 'What is meant by "without anything"?' The Prophet said, 'They will have nothing with them.' (The Prophet went on,) 'They will be called by a voice that is heard from afar (and I think that he said, 'as if it was from close at hand'), saying, "I am the King. I am the Remunerator. None of the people of the Garden will enter the Garden while any of the people of the Fire are seeking him for some injustice he did to him. None of the people of the Fire will enter the Fire while any of the people of the Garden are seeking him for an injustice he did to him."' I asked, 'How is this? We come to Allah naked and without any worldly goods?' He said, 'This applies to good actions and evil actions.'"

Narrated by Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi and classed as hasan by Al-Albani.

Brothers in faith,
Dayyan, its figurative meaning is the remunerator, On the Day of Resurrection, Allah will gather all the people, naked, barefooted, uncircumcised, and they will have nothing of this world with them. Then He will hold them accountable and will reward them for what they have done in their worldly lives.

The Day of Resurrection is called the Day of Judgment. Because it is the Day of Reckoning and Recompense:
﴿ يَوْمَئِذٍ يُوَفِّيهِمُ اللَّهُ دِينَهُمُ الْحَقَّ
On that day Allah will give them their rightful recompense in full”.

Ibn Abbas said, “(their religion) means: their reckoning.” And the Almighty said, narrating the words of the infidels:
﴿ أَإِذَا مِتْنَا وَكُنَّا تُرَابًا وَعِظَامًا أَإِنَّا لَمَدِينُونَ
Is it when we have died and become dust and bones? Is it true that we are going to be recompensed (for our deeds)?”.

Ibn Abbas said: “They will be rewarded for their deeds”.

Honorable people,
And if the intelligent person knows that the Lord, Glory be to Him, is a judge, and that the Day of Resurrection is a day of recompense and reckoning, and that he will find all his deeds good and evil, before him. So, he will be held accountable on that day.

The wise is the one who holds himself accountable as long as he is in temporary stay and place of work.

Abu al-Darda’, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “Righteousness is not worn out, sin is not forgotten, and The Remunerator does not sleep, so be as you wish, because what goes around comes around.”

And it is stated in the hadith of Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Do you know who is poor? They (the Companions of the Holy Prophet) said: A poor man amongst us is one who has neither dirham with him nor wealth. He (the Holy Prophet) said: The poor of my Umma would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers and fasts and Zakat but (he would find himself bankrupt on that day as he would have exhausted his funds of virtues) since he hurled abuses upon others, brought calumny against others and unlawfully consumed the wealth of others and shed the blood of others and beat others, and his virtues would be credited to the account of one (who suffered at his hand). And if his good deeds fall short to clear the account, then his sins would be entered in (his account) and he would be thrown in the Hell-Fire”. Narrated by Muslim.

Rather, the superiority of giving rewards of the Lord, Glory be to Him, on that day is that He will come Himself on that day to judge among the servants:
﴿ وَجَاء رَبُّكَ وَالْمَلَكُ صَفّاً صَفّاً ﴾ [الفجر: 22]
And your Lord will come, and the angels as well, lined up in rows”.

On the authority of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her, she said: that a man came and sat in front of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said: "O Messenger of Allah! I have two slaves who lie to me, deceive me, and disobey me, and I scold them and hit them. So what is my case because of them?" He said: "The extent to which they betrayed you, disobeyed you and lied to you will be measured against how much you punish them. If your punishing them is equal to their sins, then the two will be the same, nothing for you and nothing against you. If your punishing them is above their sin, some of your rewards will be taken from you and given to them." So the man left, and began weeping and crying aloud. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "You should read what Allah said in His Book:
﴿ وَنَضَعُ الْمَوَازِينَ الْقِسْطَ ليَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ فَلَا تُظْلَمُ نَفْسٌ شَيْئًا وَإِنْ كَانَ مِثْقَالَ حَبَّةٍ مِنْ خَرْدَلٍ أَتَيْنَا بِهَا وَكَفَى بِنَا حَاسِبِينَ ﴾ [الأنبياء: 47]
'And We shall set up the Balances of justice on the Day of Resurrection, then none will be dealt with unjustly in anything...' to the rest of the Ayah (21:47).

So, the man said: "By Allah, O Messenger of Allah! I see nothing better for myself, than me parting with them. Bear witness that they are all free."

Second Sermon

Praise be to Allah... Then:
Knowing the names of Allah, Glory be to Him, yields the various fruits for the servant.

Among the effects of believing in the name of Allah, the Remunerator is: To fear of Allah, glory be to Him, and to avoid to do injustice with His servants, because the servant knows that there will be certainly a day in which there won’t be difference between the rich and the poor, the needy and the ruler, and everyone would be before a ruler who judge justly.

Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: "If somebody slanders his slave, and the slave is free from what he says, he will be flogged on the Day of Resurrection unless the slave is really as he has described him”. Narrated by Al-Bukhari.

So, servant of Allah, beware of any injustice or harm, as the oppressed in this world may be silent and does not demand his right, or he is not able to claim, but he will take his right from you on the Day of Judgment.

Among the effects of faith in the name of Allah the Remunerator, Glory be to Him, is the amusement for the oppressed in this world, because there will be a day when Allah the Almighty will take revenge from the oppressors and heal the hearts of the oppressed from those who wronged them.

﴿ وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ اللّهَ غَافِلاً عَمَّا يَعْمَلُ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنَّمَا يُؤَخِّرُهُمْ لِيَوْمٍ تَشْخَصُ فِيهِ الأَبْصَارُ ﴾ [إبراهيم: 42]
Never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers are doing. He is but giving them respite up to a day when the eyes shall remain upraised (in terror)”.

And if the Remunerator, Glory be to Him, will take revenge on animals from one another, how about the honorable Muslim human being? The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “The claimants would get their claims on the Day of Resurrection so much so that the hornless sheep would get its claim from the horned sheep”. Narrated by Muslim.

Among the effects of believing in the name of Allah, the Remunerator is to do justice with the people for those whom Allah has mad you ruler in this world to judging between them or to reward them.

Among the effects of believing in the name of Allah, the Remunerator is: the keenness to perform deeds honestly, being faithful to others, and avoiding deceiving them.

Among the effects of believing in the name of Allah, the Remunerator is: repentance to Allah, getting rid of oppressing the servants, and repaying rights to their owners.
أما والله إنّ الظلم لؤمٌ
وما زال المسيءُ هو الظلوم
إلى ديّان يوم الدين نمضي
وعند الله تجتمع الخصوم

(By Allah, injustice is meanness. The wrongdoer would be considered the oppressor till the Day of Judgment where we will go.

And all opponents will have to gather before Allah the Almighty.)
And then, servants of Allah, send peace and blessings...

(The content of the sermon is taken from the book “Fiqhul-Asmaul-husna” written by Al-Badr” and from the book “wllilahil-Asmaul-husna ” written by Jaleel.)

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.