The Excellence of Drawing Close to Allah - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         قراءة في مقال حقائق مذهلة عن الكون المدرك (اخر مشاركة : رضا البطاوى - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 17 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4387 - عددالزوار : 836929 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3919 - عددالزوار : 379447 )           »          متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 11942 - عددالزوار : 191303 )           »          سحور يوم 19 رمضان.. ساندوتشات فول مخبوزة خفيفة ولذيذة (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 35 )           »          واتس اب بلس الذهبي (اخر مشاركة : whatsapp Girl - عددالردود : 2 - عددالزوار : 2671 )           »          الأمثال في القرآن ...فى ايام وليالى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 664 )           »          فقه الصيام - من كتاب المغنى-لابن قدامة المقدسى يوميا فى رمضان (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 951 )           »          دروس شَهْر رَمضان (ثلاثون درسا)---- تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 1105 )           »          أسرتي الرمضانية .. كيف أرعاها ؟.....تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 18 - عددالزوار : 857 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-01-2023, 07:06 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم متصل الآن
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 131,615
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي The Excellence of Drawing Close to Allah

The Excellence of Drawing Close to Allah

Ibn Rajab Al-Hanbali

The hadith qudsi mentions, "Whoever draws close to me by a hand-span length I draw closer to him by a cubit. Whoever draws closer to me by a cubit, I draw closer to him by a fathom. Whoever comes to Me walking, I go to Him running."[1]
The narration of Ahmad adds, "And Allah is more Exalted and Greater; Allah is more Exalted and Greater."[2] Another hadith in Ahmad has that Allah, Mighty and Magnificent says, "Son of Adam, stand before me and I will walk to you. Walk towards Me and I will run towards you."[3]
Whoever turns towards Us, We receive him willingly from afar Whoever desires what We want, We desire what he wants Whoever asks of Us We shall grant him more and more again Whoever works seeking Our aid, We will make soft for him iron.
Man! Were you to go to the door of the governor, he would not receive you or give you any attention, perhaps he will even prevent you from getting near him. But the King of kings is saying, "Whoever comes to me walking, I will go to him running," yet you turn away from Him and run after another! You have been cheated in the worst of manners and you have lost out in the severest of ways!
By Allah, I have never come to visit you Except that I found the earth compacting for me, And never have I resolved to leave your door Except that I tripped over my own garments!
O you who desire to meet Him, the path has been made clear so why the tarrying and the holding back?

The Path has been made clear to you, truly
So none who desires You need now to seek.

Can there be doubt concerning Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? He calls you that He may forgive you your sins.”[4]
O our people! Respond to Allah’s summoner ...”[5]

O soul, woe to You! Guidance has come to you,
Answer it! Here is the caller of Allah summoning you.
Many-a-time are you called to guidance
yet turn away do you,
But answer do you the caller to misguidance when he calls you!

[1] Bukhari and Muslim on the authority of Abu Hurairah.

[2] Ahmad on the authority of Abu Dharr.

[3] Ahmad 15925 on the authority of one of the Companions. Haytharni, vol. 10, p. 197, said the narrators of the isnad were trustworthy and precise. Mundhiri, Targhib 4771 said the isnad was sahih as did Albani 3153.

[4] Surah Ibrahim (14): 10

[5] Surah Al-Ahqaf (46): 31

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.