None Has The Right To Be Worshipped But Allah - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12547 - عددالزوار : 216194 )           »          معارج البيان القرآني ـــــــــــــ متجدد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 10 - عددالزوار : 7838 )           »          انشودة يا أهل غزة كبروا لفريق الوعد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 1 - عددالزوار : 62 )           »          حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4421 - عددالزوار : 859768 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3953 - عددالزوار : 394092 )           »          مشكلات أخي المصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 89 )           »          المكملات الغذائية وإبر العضلات (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 68 )           »          أنا متعلق بشخص خارج إرادتي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 64 )           »          مشكلة كثرة الخوف من الموت والتفكير به (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 69 )           »          أعاني من الاكتئاب والقلق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 64 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum
التسجيل التعليمـــات التقويم

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-03-2023, 07:19 PM
الصورة الرمزية ابوالوليد المسلم
ابوالوليد المسلم ابوالوليد المسلم غير متصل
قلم ذهبي مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2019
مكان الإقامة: مصر
الجنس :
المشاركات: 134,074
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي None Has The Right To Be Worshipped But Allah

None Has The Right To Be Worshipped But Allah

Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ibn Abdullah Ibn Baaz

Allah has honoured and extolled the people who possess this knowledge, and He has raised their status high. He made them bear witness to His Oneness with sincere devotion:
"Allah bears witness that none has the right to be worshipped but He, and the angels, and those having knowledge (also bear witness to this); (He is always) maintaining His creation in justice. None has the right to be worshipped but He, the All-Mighty the All-Wise."[1]

The people of knowledge bear witness to His Oneness along with the angels. The angels ('alayhimussalaam) and the people of knowledge, affirm Allah's Oneness with sincere devotion towards Him, that He is the Lord of the worlds, the true deity worthy of worship and that worship of anyone besides Him is futile and void.

This affirmation in itself is sufficient proof to show their high station due to the fact that Allah made them testify to His Oneness and the right for His worship. He, the Most High, explained clearly that none is equal to them:
"...Say: `Are those who know equal to those who know not?' It is only men of understanding who will remember (that is get a lesson from Allah's signs)."[2]

And the Mighty and Majestic says:
"Shall he then who knows that what has been revealed unto you (O Muhammad (sallAllahu alaihi wasallam)) from your Lord is the truth be like him who is blind? But it is only the men of understanding that pay heed."[3]

Therefore, the people of knowledge and the ignorant are not alike. The person, who has knowledge that what Allah has revealed is the truth, guidance and a way to success, is not equal to the one who has been blinded to this way and to this knowledge. There is an immense difference between the knowledgeable and the ignorant. It is the difference between one who knows the truth and obtains insight through its light and acts according to its guidance until he meets his Lord achieving success with nobility, and one who is blind to this way and follows his desires taking the path of Shaytaan.

The two groups are not similar. Allah has clearly stated that He raises the ranks of the people of knowledge due to their effect upon the people and the great benefit that people draw from them. Thus some of the people of knowledge have said:
"What is more beneficial than their effect upon the people! What is more harmful than the people's effect upon them!"

Their beneficial effects upon the people is their directing the people towards righteousness and guiding them to the truth, making sure that the guidance reaches them - and these are great benefits that are derived from them. Allah[4] thanks them and the believers thank them for their meritorious actions.

At the head of all the scholars are the prophets ('alayhimussalaAm) for they are the guides and the callers to Islam. They are the most knowledgeable and learned of people with regards to Allah and His Sharee'ah. The best people after the prophets are those who follow them; those who are well acquainted with that which the prophets came (i.e. the revelation); and those who call to Islam in the best way, with patience and guide the people to it. The Most High says:
"...Allah will exalt in degree those of you who believe and those who have been granted knowledge ('Ilm) ..."[5]

"And that was our proof which we gave Ibraaheem against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees..."[6]

He, the Most High, explained that the people of knowledge fear Him as He ought to be feared, although this fear, generally speaking, is present within the believers and others. But the true and complete fear of Allah is present only among the scholars, at the head of them being the prophets ('alayhimussalaam):
"...It is only those who have knowledge ('Iim) among His slaves that fear Allah..."[7]

That is, complete and perfect fear. The scholars have knowledge of Allah, His names, His attributes and His Sharee'ah, which He dispatched the prophets with. Hence when some people who took the knowledge to which the Messenger of Allah (sallAllahu alaihi wasallam) was guiding to be insufficient and said: "We are not like you O Messenger of Allah! Allah has forgiven your past and future sins." The Prophet (sallAllahu alaihi wasallam) said: "By Allah! Indeed I am the one who fears Allah the most amongst you, and the most pious of[8] you."

The scholars are the most fearful of Allah among mankind due to their knowledge of Allah, His Deen, His names and His attributes. They are the most eager among men for the truth depending on the extent of their knowledge of Allah. Further above them and the most perfect are the prophets, as they fear Allah the most. The most perfect of them, with regard to knowledge, fear and piety, is our Messenger Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wasallam).

There are many ahaadeeth showing the virtues and merits of knowledge. From them is his (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) saying: "Whosoever pursues a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will thereby make easy for him a path to Paradise."

So this shows us the great excellence of the students of knowledge. For whoever corrects his intention in seeking knowledge and desires only His Face, he is on a road to salvation (from the Fire) and happiness (in Paradise).[9]

Knowledge should be sought for the right reasons and for its implementation (acting according to the knowledge) not for the sake of ostentation (riyaa')[10] , fame, or for the sake of any other gain from the ephemeral gains of this world; rather, he learns it to be acquainted with his Deen, to have insight into what Allah has made incumbent upon him, to strive to take the people out of darkness and into the light, so he seeks knowledge and acts upon it and teaches others about the good that a Muslim is ordered to do.

Every path that he takes in search of knowledge is a way to Paradise; this is true for every path, literal or otherwise: his journey from one country to another; going from one circle of knowledge to another; and from one mosque to another for the sole intention of seeking knowledge. These are from the ways of acquiring knowledge, likewise memorizing and studying Islamic books of knowledge, perusal and writing are also from the ways of seeking knowledge.

[1] Soorah Aal-Imraan (3):18.

[2] Soorah az-Zumar (39):9

[3] Soorah ar-R'ad (13):19

[4] This means that He rewards them and forgives them their sins. For a detailed discussion refer to Sifaatullaahi Azzawajal al-Wooridah fil Kitaabi was Sunnati by Ibn 'Abdul-Qaadir.

[5] Soorah al-Mujaadilah (58):11

[6] Soorah al-An'aam (6):83

[7] Soorah Faatir (35):28

[8] The full text of the hadeeth is as follows:
Narrated by Anas bin Maalik (radiyAllahu 'anhu), he says: "A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) asking how the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said: 'Where are we compared to the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) as his past and future sins have been forgiven.' Then one of them said: 'I will offer the prayer throughout the night for ever.' The other said: 'I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast'. The third said: 'I will keep away from women and will never marry.' Allah's Messenger (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: 'Are you the same people who said so-and so? By Allah! Indeed I am the one who fears Allah the most amongst you, and the most pious of you; yet I fast and break my fast, I pray and I sleep, and I marry women. So he who opposes my Sunnah is not from me." [Reported by Imaam al-Bukhaaree inhis Saheeh].

[9] The full text of the hadeeth is as follows: On the authority of Aboo Hurairah (radiyAllahu 'anhu) that the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said: Whosoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the grief's of the Day of Judgement. Whosoever alleviates (the lot) of a destitute person, Allah will alleviate his lot in this world and the next. Whosoever conceals the faults of a Muslim, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and the next. Allah will aid a servant (of His) so long as the servant aids his brother. Whosoever pursues a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will thereby make easy for him a path to Paradise. No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah (i. e. a mosque), reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, without tranquility descending upon them, mercy enveloping them and angels surrounding them, and Allah making mention of them to those who are with Him. Whosoever is slowed down by his actions will not be hastened forward by his lineage." [Reported by lmam Muslim in his Saheeh].

[10] On the authority of Mahmood, bin Lubayd that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said, "The thing that I fear for you the most is Shirk al-Asghar (the minor shirk)!" The Companions asked, "O Messenger of Allah! What is Shirk al-Asghar?" He replied, "Ostentation (showing off)." Saheeh, reported by Ahmad. Baihaqee reported the addition in Shu'ab al-Iman: "On the Day (of judgement) Allah will reward people for their deeds, He will say, 'Go to those people for whose attention and praise you did these deeds, and see whether you will find with them any reward!" '

أن ينظر الله إلى قلبك فيرى أنك لا تريد من الدنيا والآخرة إلا هو
سبحـــــــــــــــانه و تعـــــــــــالى.

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.