Why Pig Fat is not mentioned but code(s) are printed - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         متابعة للاحداث فى فلسطين المحتلة ..... تابعونا (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 12535 - عددالزوار : 215319 )           »          مشكلات أخي المصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 26 )           »          المكملات الغذائية وإبر العضلات (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 24 )           »          أنا متعلق بشخص خارج إرادتي (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 24 )           »          مشكلة كثرة الخوف من الموت والتفكير به (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 18 )           »          أعاني من الاكتئاب والقلق (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 14 )           »          اضطراباتي النفسية دمرتني (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 17 )           »          زوجي مصاب بالفصام (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 18 )           »          مجالس تدبر القرآن ....(متجدد) (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 182 - عددالزوار : 61190 )           »          مختارات من تفسير " من روائع البيان في سور القرآن" (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 123 - عددالزوار : 29170 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-11-2008, 10:33 AM
الصورة الرمزية أبوسيف
أبوسيف أبوسيف غير متصل
مراقب سابق

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2006
مكان الإقامة: Twilight Zone
الجنس :
المشاركات: 3,457
043 Why Pig Fat is not mentioned but code(s) are printed

Assalamu alaykom wa rahmayu Allah wa Barakatuh

I have received this statement through my email today, and I have tried to search for the origin of it or at least the name of the medical center which Dr. Khan works in, but unfortunately I was unable to get both. However, the information mentioned is really worth reading

PIG FAT By Dr. M. Amjad Khan

In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the PRIMARY choice for meat is PIG. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than 42,000.

PIGS have the highest quantity of FAT in their body than any other animal. But Europeans and Americans try to avoid fats.

Thus, where does the FAT from these PIGS go? All pigs are cut inslaughter houses under the ******* of the department of food and it was the headache of the department of food to dispose of the fat removed from these pigs.

Formally, it was burnt (about 60 years ago). Then they thought of utilizing it. First, they experimented it in the making of SOAPS and it worked.

Then, a full network was formed and this FAT was chemically Processed, Packed and Marketed, while the other manufacturing companies bought it. In the meantime, all European States made it a rule that every Food, Medical and Personal Hygiene product should have the ingredients listed on its cover. so, this ingredient was listed as PIG FAT.

Those who are living in Europe for the past 40 years know about this. But, these products came under a ban by the ISLAMIC COUNTRIES at that time, which resulted in a trade deficit.

Going back in time, if you are somehow related to South East Asia, you might know about the provoking factors of the 1857 CIVIL WAR. At that time, Rifle Bullets were made in Europe and transported to the sub-continent through the Sea.It took months to reach there and the gun powder in it was ruined due to the exposure to sea.

Then, they got the idea of coating the Bullets with fat, which was PIG FAT. The fat layer had to be scratched by teeth before using them. When the word spread, the soldiers, mostly Muslim and some Vegetarians, refused to fight.Which eventually lead to the Civil War. The Europeans recognized these facts, and instead of writing PIG FAT, they started writing ANIMAL FAT.

All those living in Europe since 1970's know this fact. When the companies were asked by authorities from the MUSLIM COUNTRIES, what animal fat is it, they were told it was COW and SHEEP Fat. Here again a question raised, if it was COW or SHEEP Fat, still it is HARAAM to MUSLIMS, as these animal were not SLAUGHTERED as per the ISLAMIC LAW. Thus, they were again banned.
Now, these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to Muslim Countries, and these earn BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Profit from their exports to the MUSLIM WORLD.

Finally they decided to start a coding ********, so that only their Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark.Thus, they started E-CODES. These E- INGREDIENTS are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to -

TOOTH PASTE,
SHAVING CREAM
CHEWING GUM,
CHOCOLATE,
SWEETS,
BISCUITS,
CORN FLAKES, TOFFEES,
CANNED FOODS,
FRUIT TINS,

Some medication Multi-vitamins Since these goods are being used in all MUSLIM Countries indiscrimately, our society is facing problems like shamelessness, rudeness and sexual promiscuity.

So, I request all MUSLIMS or non pork eaters to check the ingredients of the ITEMS of daily use and match it with the following list of E-CODES. If any of the ingredients listed below is found, try to avoid it, as it has got PIG FAT;

E100, E110, E120, E 140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252,E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475,E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542,E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.

Dr. M. Amjad Khan
Medical Research Institute
United States

لا اله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
الصورة الرمزية ahmad12
ahmad12 ahmad12 غير متصل
*مشرف ملتقى البرامج*

تاريخ التسجيل: Jul 2008
مكان الإقامة: في أرض الله
الجنس :
المشاركات: 4,156
افتراضي

Thank you very much my brother Abo Sayf wa jazak Allah khair. I did a small search on the internet and found this useful comment on this messege :
"
On October 21, 2008 at 10:50 pm Faraj Said:

I have received this article by a forwarded mail. And I started researching on my own. In a few minutes I was able to find the true E numbers that are to me made by or contain traces of animal fats. I found detailed list of E - numbers that are not suitable for vegetarians in our case (not HALAL). The link is as :

http://www.vegsoc.org/info/enumbers.html

and the list is as follows from the above mentioned link:

E Numbers

Always non-vegetarian
E120 Cochineal
Can be produced from both vegetarian and non-vegetarian sources
E104** Quinoline Yellow
E160a(ii)** Alpha-, beta-, gamma carotene (may be held in gelatine matrix)
E161(g) Canthaxanthin
E252 Potassium Nitrate
E270* Lactic Acid
E304(i) Ascorbyl Palmitate
E304(ii) Ascorbyl Stearate
E322* Lecithin (may be made from battery eggs)
E325* Sodium Lactate
E326* Potassium Lactate
E327* Calcium Lactate
E422 Glycerol/Glycerin
E431 Polyoxyethylene (40) stearate
E432 Polyoxyethylene (20) sorbitan monolaurate
E433 Polyoxyethylene (20) sorbitan mono-oleate
E434 Polyoxyethylene (20) sorbitan monopalmitate
E435 Polyoxyethylene (20) sorbitan monostearate
E436 Polyoxyethylene (20) sorbitan tristearate
E442 Ammonium Phosphatides
E445 Glyceryl esters of wood rosin
E470(a) Sodium, potassium and calcium salts of fatty acids
E470(b) Magnesium salts of fatty acids
E471 Mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(a) Acetic acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(b) Lactic acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(c) Citric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(d) Tartaric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(e) Mono- and di-acetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E472(f) Mixed acetic and tartaric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E473 Sucrose esters of fatty acids
E474 Sucroglycerides
E475 Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids
E476 Polyglycerol esters of polycondensed fatty acids of caster oil
E477 Propane-1,2-diol esters of fatty acids
E479(b) Thermally oxidised soya bean oil interacted with mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids
E481 Sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate
E482 Calcium stearoyl-2-lactylate
E483 Stearyl tartrate
E491 Sorbitan monostearate
E492 Sorbitan tristearate
E493 Sorbitan monolaurate
E494 Sorbitan mono-oleate
E495 Sorbitan monopalmitate
E570 Stearic acid
E585 Ferrous Lactate
E631 Sodium 5'-inositate
E635 Sodium 5'-ribonucleotides
E640 Glycine and its sodium salt
E920 L-cysteine and L-cysteine hydrochloride
E966 Lactitol
E1105 Lysozyme (made from eggs)
E1518 Glycerol mono-, di- and tri-acetate

All other E Numbers are to the best of our knowledge always vegetarian

E numbers marked * may theoretically be made in a non vegetarian version, but are practically always suitable
E numbers marked ** are not themselves non vegetarian but may be carried in a gelatine carrier especially when used in liquids

Source of comment: Halal Consumerism

عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ مَسْعُودٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ تَعَالَى عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: لَا يَدْخُلُ الْجَنَّةَ مَنْ كَانَ فِي قَلْبِهِ مِثْقَالُ ذَرَّةٍ مِنْ كِبْرٍ أَخْرَجَهُ مُسْلِمٌ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-11-2008, 12:05 AM
الصورة الرمزية ashraf3h4
ashraf3h4 ashraf3h4 غير متصل
مشرف الملتقى الانكليزي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2007
مكان الإقامة: egypt
الجنس :
المشاركات: 1,822
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي

ma sha Allah
may Allah bless you
you both did great effort
so what shall I say now after you
may Allah accept you dear brothers
and gather us in Paradise

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.