حصن المسلم باللغة الانجليزية - الصفحة 4 - ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي
القرآن الكريم بأجمل الأصوات mp3 جديد الدروس والخطب والمحاضرات الاسلامية الأناشيد الاسلامية اناشيد جهادية دينية اناشيد طيور الجنة أطفال أفراح أعراس منوعات انشادية شبكة الشفاء الاسلامية
الرقية الشرعية والاذكار المكتبة الصوتية

مقالات طبية وعلمية

شروط التسجيل 
قناة الشفاء للرقية الشرعية عبر يوتيوب

اخر عشرة مواضيع :         حدث في مثل هذا اليوم ميلادي ... (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 4416 - عددالزوار : 852440 )           »          إشــــــــــــراقة وإضــــــــــــاءة (متجدد باذن الله ) (اخر مشاركة : أبــو أحمد - عددالردود : 3947 - عددالزوار : 387750 )           »          هل لليهود تراث عريق في القدس وفلسطين؟! (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 32 )           »          السياسة الشرعية (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 33 - عددالزوار : 1055 )           »          أوليــاء اللــه (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 23 )           »          المشكلات النفسية عند الأطفال (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 20 )           »          هل المديرون بحاجة للحب؟هل تحب وظيفتك ومكان عملك؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 21 )           »          وأنت راكع وساجد (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 19 )           »          لماذا تصاب المرأة بالقولون العصبي بــعد الــزواج؟ (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 38 )           »          لطائف تأخير إجابة الدعاء (اخر مشاركة : ابوالوليد المسلم - عددالردود : 0 - عددالزوار : 40 )           »         

العودة   ملتقى الشفاء الإسلامي > القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات > الملتقى العلمي والثقافي > English forum

English forum every topics about islam and public subjects ... كل ما يختص بالموضوعات الاسلاميه والعامه

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 17-04-2007, 07:29 PM
الصورة الرمزية ! ابــو أيهــم !
! ابــو أيهــم ! ! ابــو أيهــم ! غير متصل
قلم مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2006
مكان الإقامة: غربة الذكريات ..
الجنس :
المشاركات: 2,768
افتراضي

53. Condolence
(154)
إِنَّ للهِ ما أَخَذ، وَلَهُ ما أَعْـطـى، وَكُـلُّ شَيءٍ عِنْـدَهُ بِأَجَلٍ مُسَـمَّى.فَلْتَصْـبِر وَلْتَحْـتَسِب.
Inna lillahi ma akhath, walahu ma aAAta, wakullu shayin AAindahu bi-ajalin musamma…faltasbir waltahtasib.
‘Verily to Allah, belongs what He took and to Him belongs what He gave, and everything with Him has an appointed time…and then he  ordered for her to be patient and hope for Allah’s reward.’
The words (faltasbir waltahtasib) are commands in the feminine 3rd person form, so they will need to be changed in respect to whom is being addressed.
...and one can also say:
أَعْظَـمَ اللهُ أَجْـرَك، وَأَحْسَـنَ عَـزاءَ ك، وَغَفَـرَ لِمَـيِّتِك.
aAAthamal-lahu ajrak, wa-ahsana AAazaak, waghafara limayyitik.
‘May Allah magnify your reward, make better your solace and forgive your deceased.’
This is the saying of some of the scholars, not a hadeeth.

54. Placing the deceased in the grave
(155)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَعَلـى سُـنَّةِ رَسـولِ الله .
Bismil-lahi waAAala sunnati rasoolil-lah.
‘In the name of Allah and upon the sunnah of the Messenger of Allah.’

55. After burying the deceased

(156)
‘After the Prophet  would bury the deceased he would stand by the grave and say: ‘Seek forgiveness for your brother and pray that he remains firm, for he is now being questioned’.’

56. Visiting the graves
(157)
السَّلامُ عَلَـيْكُمْ أَهْلَ الدِّيارِ مِنَ المؤْمِنيـنَ وَالْمُسْلِمين، وَإِنّا إِنْ شاءَ اللهُ بِكُـمْ لاحِقـون، نَسْـاَلُ اللهَ لنـا وَلَكُـمْ العـافِيَة.
Assalamu AAalaykum ahlad-diyari minal-mu/mineena walmuslimeen, wa-inna in shaal-lahu bikum lahiqoon, nas-alul-laha lana walakumul-AAafiyah.
‘Peace be upon you all, O inhabitants of the graves, amongst the believers and the Muslims. Verily we will, Allah willing, be united with you, we ask Allah for well-being for us and you.’

57. Prayer said during a wind storm
(158)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha.
‘O Allah, I ask You for it’s goodness and I take refuge with You from it’s evil.’

(159)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ ما فيهـا، وَخَيْـرَ ما اُرْسِلَـتْ بِه، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ ما فيهـا، وَشَـرِّ ما اُرْسِلَـتْ بِه.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wakhayra ma feeha, wakhayra ma orsilat bih, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha, washarri ma feeha washarri ma orsilat bih.
‘O Allah, I ask You for it’s goodness, the good within it, and the good it was sent with, and I take refuge with You from it’s evil, the evil within it, and from the evil it was sent with.’

58. Supplication upon hearing thunder
(160)
When AAabdullah Ibn Az-Zubayr  used to hear thunder he would stop talking and say:
سُبْـحانَ الّذي يُسَبِّـحُ الـرَّعْدُ بِحَمْـدِهِ، وَالملائِكـةُ مِنْ خيـفَته.
Subhanal-lathee yusabbihur-raAAdu bihamdih, walmala-ikatu min kheefatih.
‘How perfect He is, (The One) Whom the thunder declares His perfection with His praise, as do the angles out of fear of Him.’

59. Supplication for rain
(161)
اللّهُمَّ اسْقِـنا غَيْـثاً مُغيـثاً مَريئاً مُريـعاً، نافِعـاً غَيْـرَ ضار، عاجِـلاً غَـيْرَ آجِل.
Allahummas-qina ghaythan mugheethan maree-an mureeAAan, nafiAAan, ghayra dar, AAajilan ghayra ajil.
‘O Allah, send upon us helpful, wholesome and healthy rain, beneficial not harmful rain, now, not later.’

(162)
اللّهُمَّ أغِثْنـا، اللّهُمَّ أغِثْنـا، اللّهُمَّ أغِثْنـا.
Allahumma aghithna, allahumma aghithna, allahumma aghithna.
‘O Allah, relieve us, O Allah, relieve us, O Allah, relieve us.’

(163)
اللّهُمَّ اسْقِ عِبادَكَ وَبَهـائِمَك، وَانْشُـرْ رَحْمَـتَكَ وَأَحْيِي بَلَـدَكَ المَيِّـت .
Allahummas-qi AAibadak, wabaha-imak, wanshur rahmatak, wa-ahyi baladakal-mayyit.
‘O Allah, provide water for Your servants and Your cattle, spread out Your mercy and resurrect Your dead land.’

60. Supplication said when it rains
(164)
اللّهُمَّ صَيِّـباً نافِـعاً .
Allahumma sayyiban nafiAAa.
‘O Allah, may it be a beneficial rain cloud.’

61. After rainfall
(165)
مُطِـرْنا بِفَضْـلِ اللهِ وَرَحْمَـتِه.
Mutirna bifadlil-lahi warahmatih.
‘We have been given rain by the grace and mercy of Allah.’

62. Asking for clear skies
(166)
اللّهُمَّ حَوالَيْنا وَلا عَلَيْـنا، اللّهُمَّ عَلى الآكـامِ وَالظِّـراب، وَبُطـونِ الأوْدِية، وَمَنـابِتِ الشَّجـر .
Allahumma hawalayna wala AAalayna, allahumma AAalal-akami waththirab, wabutoonil-awdiyah, wamanabitish-shajar.
‘O Allah, let the rain fall around us and not upon us, O Allah, (let it fall) on the pastures, hills, valleys and the roots of trees.’

63. Upon sighting the crescent moon
(167)
اللهُ أَكْـبَر، اللّهُمَّ أَهِلَّـهُ عَلَيْـنا بِالأمْـنِ وَالإيمـان، والسَّلامَـةِ والإسْلام، وَالتَّـوْفيـقِ لِما تُحِـبُّ وَتَـرْضـى، رَبُّنـا وَرَبُّكَ الله.
Allahu akbar, allahumma ahillahu AAalayna bil-amni wal-eeman, wassalamati wal-islam, wattawfeeiqi lima tuhibbu watarda, rabbuna warabbukal-lah.
‘Allah is the greatest. O Allah, let the crescent loom above us in safety, faith, peace, and Islam, and in agreement with all that You love and pleases You. Our Lord and your Lord is Allah.’

64. Upon breaking fast
(168)
ذَهَـبَ الظَّمَـأُ، وَابْتَلَّـتِ العُـروق، وَثَبَـتَ الأجْـرُ إِنْ شـاءَ الله.
Thahabath-thama-o wabtallatil-AAurooq, wathabatal-ajru in shaal-lah.
‘The thirst has gone and the veins are quenched, and reward is confirmed, if Allah wills.’

(169)
‘AAabdullah Ibn AAamr Ibn Al-AAas  related that the Messenger of Allah  said: ‘Indeed the fasting person has at the time of breaking fast, a supplication which is not rejected’. Ibn Abee Mulaykah رحمه الله said: ‘I Heard AAabdullah Ibn AAomar say when he broke his fast:
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ بِرَحْمَـتِكَ الّتي وَسِـعَت كُلَّ شيء، أَنْ تَغْـفِرَ لي .
Allahumma inne as-aluka birahmatikal-latee wasiAAat kulla shay, an taghfira lee.
‘O Allah, I ask You by Your mercy which envelopes all things, that You forgive me.’

65. Supplication before eating
(170)
‘When you are about to eat, you should say:
بِسْمِ الله .
Bismil-lah.
…and if you forget to say it before starting, then you should say (when you remember):
بِسْمِ اللهِ في أَوَّلِهِ وَآخِـرِه .
Bismil-lahi fee awwalihi wa-akhirih.
‘In the name of Allah in it’s beginning and end.’

(171)
‘Whomever Allah feeds, should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَأَطْـعِمْنا خَـيْراً مِنْـه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wa-atAAimna khayran minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for us and feed us better than it.’
….and whomever Allah gives milk to drink should say:
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا فيهِ وَزِدْنا مِنْه.
Allahumma barik lana feehi wazidna minh.
‘O Allah, bless it for usand give us more of it.’

66.Upon completing the meal
(172)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الَّذي أَطْعَمَنـي هـذا وَرَزَقَنـيهِ مِنْ غَـيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلا قُوَّة .
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee atAAamanee hatha warazaqaneehi min ghayri hawlin minnee wala quwwah.
‘All praise is for Allah who fed me this and provided it for me without any might nor power from myself.’

(173)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ حَمْـداً كَثـيراً طَيِّـباً مُبـارَكاً فيه، غَيْرَ مَكْفِيٍّ وَلا مُوَدَّعٍ وَلا مُسْتَغْـنىً عَنْـهُ رَبُّـنا .
Alhamdu lillahi hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan feeh, ghayra makfiyyin wala muwaddaAAin, wala mustaghnan AAanhu rabbuna.
‘Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise, a never-ending praise, a praise which we will never bid farewell to and an indispensable praise, He is our Lord.’
There are other views as regards to the understanding of this supplication, from them: Allah be praised with an abundant beautiful blessed praise. He is The One Who is sufficient, feeds and is not fed. The One Who is longed for, along with that which is with Him and The One Who is needed, He is our Lord.’

67.Supplication of the guest for the host

(174)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَهُمْ فيما رَزَقْـتَهُم، وَاغْفِـرْ لَهُـمْ وَارْحَمْهُمْ.
Allahumma barik lahum feema razaqtahum, waghfir lahum warhamhum.
‘O Allah, bless for them, that which You have provided them, forgive them and have mercy upon them.’

68.Supplication said to one offering a drink or to one who intended to do that

يـــــــتـــــــبــــــع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-04-2007, 07:31 PM
قلم مميز

الجنس :
افتراضي

(175)
اللّهُـمَّ أَطْعِمْ مَن أَطْعَمَني، وَاسْقِ مَن سقاني.
Allahumma atAAim man atAAamanee wasqi man saqanee.
‘O Allah, feed him who fed me, and provide with drink him who provided me with drink.’
69. Supplication said when breaking fast in someone’s home
(176)
أَفْطَـرَ عِنْدَكُم الصّـائِمونَ وَأَكَلَ طَعامَـكُمُ الأبْـرار، وَصَلَّـتْ عَلَـيْكُمُ الملائِكَـة.
Aftara AAindakumus-sa-imoon, wa-akala taAAamakumul-abrar, wasallat AAalaykumul-mala-ikah.
‘May the fasting break their fast in your home, and may the dutiful and pious eat your food, and may the angles send prayers upon you.’

70. Supplication said by one fasting when presented with food and does not break his fast
(177)
‘If you are not invited (to a meal) then answer. If you happen to be fasting, then supplicate (for those present) and if you are not fasting, then eat.’

71. Supplication said upon seeing the early or premature fruit

(178)
اللّهُـمَّ بارِكْ لَنا في ثَمَـرِنا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مَدينَتِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في صاعِنـا، وَبارِكْ لَنا في مُدِّنا.
Allahumma barik lana fee thamarina, wabarik lana fee madeenatina, wabarik lana fee saAAina wabarik lana fee muddina.
‘O Allah, bless our fruit for us, bless our town for us, bless our saAA for us and bless our mudd for us.’
A saAA is *****alent to four mudds and a mudd is *****alent to a dry measure of an average man’s two palms.

72. Supplication said upon sneezing
(179)
‘When one of you sneezes he should say:
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ.
Alhamdu lillah.
‘All praise if for Allah.’
…and his brother or companion should say to him:
يَرْحَمُـكَ الله.
Yarhamukal-lah.
‘May Allah have mercy upon you.’
…and he (i.e. the one who sneezed) replies back to him:
يَهْـديكُـمُ اللهُ وَيُصْـلِحُ بالَـكُم.
Yahdeekumul-lahu wayuslihu balakum.
‘May Allah guide you and rectify your condition.’

73. Supplication said to the newlywed

(180)
بارَكَ اللّهُ لَك، وَبارَكَ عَلَـيْك، وَجَمَعَ بَيْـنَكُما في خَـيْر .
Barakal-lahu lak, wabaraka AAalayk, wajamaAAa baynakuma fee khayr.
‘May Allah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in goodness.’

74. The groom’s supplication on the wedding night or when buying an animal

(181)
when you marry a woman or buy a maidservant, you should say:
اللّهُـمَّ إِنَّـي أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَها، وَخَيْـرَ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها، وَشَـرِّ ما جَبَلْـتَهـا عَلَـيْه.
Allahumma innee as-aluka khayraha wakhayra ma jabaltaha AAalayh, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha washarri ma jabaltaha AAalayh.
‘O Allah, I ask You for the goodness within her and the goodness that you have made her inclined towards, and I take refuge with You from the evil within her and the evil that you have made her inclined towards.’
…and if you buy a camel, then you should take hold of it’s hump and say likewise.’

75. Supplication before sexual intercourse

(182)
بِسْمِ الله اللّهُـمَّ جَنِّبْنا الشَّيْـطانَ، وَجَنِّبِ الشَّـيْطانَ ما رَزَقْـتَنا.
Bismil-lah, allahumma jannibnash-shaytan, wajannibish-shaytana ma razaqtana.
‘In the name of Allah. O Allah, keep the devil away from us and keep the devil away from what you have blessed us with.’

76. When angry
(183)
أَعـوذُ بِاللهِ مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجيـم .
aAAoothu billahi minash-shaytanir-rajeem.
‘I take refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.’

77. Supplication said upon seeing someone in trial or tribulation
This supplication is to be said to one’s self, not directly to the one in trial or tribulation.

(184)
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الّذي عافاني مِمّا ابْتَـلاكَ بِهِ، وَفَضَّلَـني عَلى كَثيـرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَـقَ تَفْضـيلا.
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee AAafanee mimmab-talaka bih, wafaddalanee AAala katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdeela.
‘All praise is for Allah Who saved me from that which He tested you with and Who most certainly favoured me over much of His creation.’

78. Remembrance said at a sitting or gathering…etc
(185)
Ibn AAumar  said: It would be counted that the Messenger of Allah  would say one hundred times at any one sitting before getting up:
رَبِّ اغْفِـرْ لي، وَتُبْ عَلَـيَّ، إِنَّكَ أَنْـتَ التَّـوّابُ الغَـفور.
Rabbigh-fir lee watub AAalay, innaka antat-tawwabul-ghafoor.
‘O my Lord, forgive me and turn towards me (to accept my repentance). Verily You are The Oft-Returning. The Oft-Forgiving.’

79. Supplication for the expiation of sins said at the conclusion of a sitting or gathering…etc
(186)
سُبْحـانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمدِك، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanakal-lahumma wabihamdik, ashhadu an la ilaha illa ant, astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are O Allah, and I praise You. I bear witness that None has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.’

Cont.79. Supplication for concluding all sittings
(187)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها said: Whenever The Messenger of Allah  would betake a seat, read Quran or pray, he would always conclude it with certain words, I (i.e. AAaishah) said: O Messenger of Allah , I have noticed that whenever you betake a seat, read Quran or pray, you always conclude it with these words. He said: Yes, whoever speaks good, it (i.e. the supplication) will be a seal for that goodness and whoever speaks ill, it will be an atonement for him.’
سُبْحـانَكَ وَبِحَمدِك، لا إِلهَ إِلاّ أَنْتَ أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتوبُ إِلَـيْك.
Subhanaka wabihamdik, la ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa-atoobu ilayk.
‘How perfect You are and I praise You. None has the right to be worshipped except You, I seek Your forgiveness and turn in repentance to You.’

80. Returning a supplication of forgiveness
(188)
‘AAabdullah Ibn Sarjis  said: ‘I went to see the Prophet  and ate from his food and then said to him:
غَفَـرَ اللهُ لَكَ يا رَسـولَ الله.
Ghafaral-lahu laka ya rasoolal-lah.
‘May Allah forgive you, O Messenger of Allah.’
…he  replied:
وَلَكَ .
wa-lak
‘and you.’

81. Supplication said to one who does you a favour

[IMG]file:///D:/بديوى/صور/خاصة/anahena-1082252129.gif[/IMG]

189)
‘If someone does you a favour and you say:
جَزاكَ اللهُ خَـيْراً.
Jazakal-lahu khayran.
‘May Allah reward you with goodness.’
…then you have indeed excelled in praising him.’

82. Protection from the Dajjal
Dajjal: among the great signs of the last hour and the greatest trials to befall mankind, which every Prophet has warned about. Most of mankind will folow him. He will appear from Asbahan, Iran at the time when Muslims will conquer Constantinople. He will be given special powers and will make the truth seem false and vice versa. He will claim to be righteous and then he will claim prophet-hood and finally, divinity. From his features is that he will be blind in his right eye which is a definite proof that contradicts his claim to be Allah as it is a sign of imperfection. The word Kafir will be written between his eyes which every believer, literate or illiterate will recognise.

(190)
‘Whoever memorises the first ten verses of soorat Al-Kahf will be protected from Dajjal.’
One should also seek refuge with Allah from the tribulations of the Dajjal after the last tashahhud in prayer.(Refer to supplications #55 & #56)

83. Supplication said to one who pronounces his love for you, for Allah’s sake

(191)
أَحَبَّـكَ الّذي أَحْبَبْـتَني لَه.
Ahabbakal-lathee ahbabtanee lah.
‘May He, for whom you have loved me, love you.’

84. Supplication said to one who has offered you some of his wealth
(192)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك.
Barakal-lahu laka fee ahlika wamalik.
‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth

يـــــتــــــبــــــع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 17-04-2007, 07:32 PM
قلم مميز

الجنس :
Cool

85. Supplication said to the debtor when his debt is settled
(193)
بارَكَ اللهُ لَكَ في أَهْلِكَ وَمالِك، إِنَّما جَـزاءُ السَّلَفِ الْحَمْدُ والأَداء.
Barakal-lahu laka fee ahlika wamalik, innama jaza-os-salafil-hamdu wal-ada/.
‘May Allah bless for you, your family and wealth. Surely commendation and payment are the reward for a loan.’

86. Supplication for fear of shirk
shirk: to associate others with Allah in those things which are specific to Him. This can occur in (1) belief, e.g. to believe that other than Allah has the power to benefit or harm, (2) speech, e.g. to swear by other than Allah and (3) action, e.g. to bow or prostrate to other than Allah.

(194)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ أَنْ أُشْـرِكَ بِكَ وَأَنا أَعْـلَمْ، وَأَسْتَـغْفِرُكَ لِما لا أَعْـلَم.
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika an oshrika bika wa-ana aAAlam, wa-astaghfiruka lima la aAAlam.
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You lest I should commit shirk with You knowingly and I seek Your forgiveness for what I do unknowingly.’

87. Returning a supplication after having bestowed a gift or charity upon someone
(195)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها reported that the Messenger of Allah  was given a sheep and he ordered for it’s distribution. When the servant would come back (from distributing it), AAaishah would ask: ‘What did they say?’, he replied: They would supplicate:
بارَكَ اللهُ فيكُمْ.
Barakal-lahu feekum.
‘May Allah bless you all.’
…AAaishah would then say:
وَفيهِـمْ بارَكَ الله.
Wafeehim barakal-lah.
‘and may Allah bless them.’
…we return their supplication in a similar way and our reward remains with us.

88. Forbiddance of ascribing things to omens
This supplication is used whenever one initially thinks a casual event or occurrence to foretell good or evil, using it as a basis to determine which action he should undertake, but he then denounces such a link, relies on Allah and then says this supplication as an expiation for this act, since it falls under the category of shirk.

(196)
اللّهُـمَّ لا طَيْـرَ إِلاّ طَيْـرُك، وَلا خَـيْرَ إِلاّ خَـيْرُك، وَلا إِلهَ غَيْـرُك.
Allahumma la tayra illa tayruk, wala khayra illa khayruk, wala ilaha ghayruk.
‘O Allah, there is no omen but there is reliance on You, there is no good except Your good and none has the right to be worshipped except You.’

89. Supplication said when mounting an animal or any means of transport
(197)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ وَالْحَمْـدُ لله، سُـبْحانَ الّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنا لَمُنـقَلِبون، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، الحَمْـدُ لله، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، اللهُ أكْـبَر، سُـبْحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ إِنّي ظَلَـمْتُ نَفْسي فَاغْـفِرْ لي، فَإِنَّهُ لا يَغْفِـرُ الذُّنوبَ إِلاّ أَنْـت.
Bismil-lah, walhamdu lillah, subhanal-lathee sakhkhara lana hatha wama kunna lahu muqrineen, wainna ila rabbina lamunqaliboon, alhamdu lillah, alhamdu lillah, alhamdu lillah, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, subhanakal-lahumma innee thalamtu nafsee faghfir lee fainnahu la yaghfiruth-thunooba illa ant.
‘In the name of Allah and all praise is for Allah. How perfect He is, the One Who has placed this (transport) at our service and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our Lord is our final destiny. All praise is for Allah, All praise is for Allah, All praise is for Allah, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest. How perfect You are, O Allah, verily I have wronged my soul, so forgive me, for surely none can forgive sins except You.’

90. Supplication for travel
(198)
اللهُ أكبَر ، اللهُ أكبَر ، اللهُ أكبَر، سُـبْحانَ الَّذي سَخَّـرَ لَنا هذا وَما كُنّا لَهُ مُقْـرِنين، وَإِنّا إِلى رَبِّنـا لَمُنْقَـلِبون، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّا نَسْـأَلُكَ في سَفَـرِنا هذا البِـرَّ وَالتَّـقْوى، وَمِنَ الْعَمَـلِ ما تَـرْضى، اللّهُـمَّ هَوِّنْ عَلَـينا سَفَرَنا هذا وَاطْوِ عَنّا بُعْـدَه، اللّهُـمَّ أَنْـتَ الصّـاحِبُ في السَّـفَر، وَالْخَلـيفَةُ في الأهـلِ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنْ وَعْـثاءِ السَّـفَر، وَكَآبَةِ الْمَنْـظَر، وَسوءِ الْمُنْـقَلَبِ في المـالِ وَالأَهْـل.
Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, subhanal-lathee sakhkhara lana hatha wama kunna lahu muqrineen, wa-inna ila rabbina lamunqaliboon, allahumma inna nas-aluka fee safarina hatha albirra wattaqwa, waminal-AAamali ma tarda, allahumma hawwin AAalayna safarana hatha, watwi AAanna buAAdah, allahumma antas-sahibu fis-safar, walkhaleefatu fil-ahl, allahumma innee aAAoothu bika min waAAtha-is-safar, waka-abatil-manthar, wasoo-il-munqalabi fil-mali wal-ahl.
‘Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, How perfect He is, The One Who has placed this (transport) at our service, and we ourselves would not have been capable of that, and to our Lord is our final destiny. O Allah, we ask You for birr and taqwa in this journey of ours, and we ask You for deeds which please You. O Allah, facilitate our journey and let us cover it’s distance quickly. O Allah, You are The Companion on the journey and The Successor over the family, O Allah, I take refuge with You from the difficulties of travel, from having a change of hearts and being in a bad predicament, and I take refuge in You from an ill fated outcome with wealth and family.’
birr and taqwa: two comprehensive terms which individually, refer to all good actions and obedience i.e. performing the commanded actions and avoiding the prohibited actions. When combined together, birr refers to doing those actions which have been commanded and taqwa refers to avoiding those actions which have been prohibited.
A successor: one who succeeds another due to the latter’s absence or death. This is the correct meaning of the word khaleefah; thus, it is incorrect to believe that Adam is the khaleefah (vicegerent, as is commonly translated) of Allah on earth because Allah is never absent, and will never die. This supplication proves the correct understanding of this term and shows that Allah succeeds us and guards whom we leave behind when we die or are absent.
…upon returning the same supplication is recited with the following addition:
آيِبـونَ تائِبـونَ عابِـدونَ لِرَبِّـنا حـامِـدون .
Ayiboona, ta-iboona, AAabidoona, lirabbina hamidoon.
‘We return, repent, worship and praise our Lord.’

91. Supplication upon entering a town or village…etc
(199)
أللّـهُمَّ رَبَّ السَّـمواتِ السّـبْعِ وَما أَظْلَلَـن، وَرَبَّ الأَراضيـنَ السّـبْعِ وَما أقْلَلْـن، وَرَبَّ الشَّيـاطينِ وَما أَضْلَلْـن، وَرَبَّ الرِّياحِ وَما ذَرَيْـن، أَسْـأَلُـكَ خَيْـرَ هذهِ الْقَـرْيَةِ وَخَيْـرَ أَهْلِـها، وَخَيْـرَ ما فيها، وَأَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَـرِّها وَشَـرِّ أَهْلِـها، وَشَـرِّ ما فيها.
Allahumma rabbas-samawatis-sabAAi wama athlaln, warabbal-aradeenas-sabAAi wama aqlaln, warabbash-shayateeni wama adlaln, warabbar-riyahi wama tharayn, as-aluka khayra hathihil-qaryah, wakhayra ahlilha wakhayra ma feeha, wa-aAAoothu bika min sharriha washarri ahliha, washarri ma feeha.
‘O Allah, Lord of the seven heavens and all that they envelop, Lord of the seven earths and all that they carry, Lord of the devils and all whom they misguide, Lord of the winds and all whom they whisk away. I ask You for the goodness of this village, the goodness of its inhabitants and for all the goodness found within it and I take refuge with You from the evil of this village, the evil of its inhabitants and from all the evil found within it.’

92. When entering the market
(200)
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّه وحدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ المُلْـكُ ولهُ الحَمْـد، يُحْيـي وَيُميـتُ وَهُوَ حَيٌّ لا يَمـوت، بِيَـدِهِ الْخَـيْرُ وَهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير.
La ilaha illal-lah, wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, yuhyee wayumeetu wahuwa hayyun la yamoot, biyadihil-khayru wahuwa AAala kulli shayin qadeer.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise. He gives life and causes death, and He is living and does not die. In His hand is all good and He is over all things, omnipotent.’

93. Supplication for when the mounted animal (or mean of transport) stumbles
(201)
بِسْـمِ اللهِ .
Bismil-lah.
‘In the name of Allah.’

94. Supplication of the traveller for the resident
(202)
أَسْتَـوْدِعُكُـمُ اللَّهَ الَّذي لا تَضـيعُ وَدائِعُـه.
AstawdiAAukumul-lah, allathee la tadeeAAu wada-iAAuh.
‘I place you in the trust of Allah, whose trust is never misplaced.’
95. Supplication of the resident for the traveller
(203)
أَسْتَـوْدِعُ اللَّهَ ديـنَكَ وَأَمانَتَـكَ، وَخَـواتيـمَ عَمَـلِك.
AstawdiAAul-laha deenak, wa-amanatak, wakhawateema AAamalik.
‘I place your religion, your faithfulness and the ends of your deeds in the trust of Allah.’

(204)
زَوَّدَكَ اللَّهُ التقْوى، وَغَفَـرَذَنْـبَكَ، وَيَسَّـرَ لَكَ الخَـيْرَ حَيْـثُما كُنْـت.
Zawwadakal-lahut-taqwa, waghafara thanbak, wayassara lakal-khayra haythuma kunt.
‘May Allah endow you with taqwa, forgive your sins and facilitate all good for you, wherever you be.’
taqwa: a comprehensive term which refers to all good actions and obedience i.e. performing the commanded actions and avoiding the prohibited actions.
96. Remembrance while ascending or descending
(205)
Jabir  said: While ascending, we would say:
اللهُ أَكْـبَر .
Allahu akbar.
‘Allah is the greatest.’
…and when descending, we would say:
سُبْـحانَ الله .
Subhanal-lah.
‘How perfect Allah is.’
97. Prayer of the traveller as dawn approaches
(206)
سَمِـعَ سـامِعُ بِحَمْـدِ اللهِ وَحُسْـنِ بَلائِـهِ عَلَيْـنا. رَبَّنـا صـاحِبْـنا وَأَفْـضِل عَلَيْـنا عائِذاً باللهِ مِنَ النّـار.
SamiAAa samiAAun bihamdil-lahi wahusni bala-ihi AAalayna. Rabbana sahibna wa-afdil AAalayna AAa-ithan billahi minan-nar.
‘May a witness, be witness to our praise of Allah for His favours and bounties upon us. Our Lord, protect us, show favour on us and deliver us from every evil. I take refuge in Allah from the fire.’
98. Stopping or lodging somewhere
(207)
أَعـوذُ بِكَلِـماتِ اللّهِ التّـامّاتِ مِنْ شَـرِّ ما خَلَـق.
aAAoothu bikalimatil-lahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaq.
‘I take refuge in Allah’s perfect words from the evil that He has created.’
99. While returning from travel
(208)
Ibn AAumar  reported that the Messenger of Allah  on return from a battle or from performing the pilgrimage would say at every high point:
ا للهُ أَكْـبَر، ا للهُ أَكْـبَر، ا للهُ أَكْـبَر.
Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar, Allahu akbar.
‘Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest, Allah is the greatest.’
…and then he would say:
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شريكَ لهُ، لهُ الملكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، وهُوَ على كُلّ شَيءٍ قَـدير، آيِبـونَ تائِبـونَ عابِـدونَ لِرَبِّـنا حـامِـدون، صَدَقَ اللهُ وَعْـدَه، وَنَصَـرَ عَبْـدَه، وَهَزَمَ الأَحْـزابَ وَحْـدَه.
La ilaha illal-lahu wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, wahuwa AAala kulli shay-in qadeer, ayiboona ta-iboon, AAabidoon, lirabbina hamidoon, sadaqal-lahu waAAdah, wanasara AAabdah, wahazamal-ahzaba wahdah.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner. To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise, and He is over all things omnipotent. We return, repent, worship and praise our Lord. Allah fulfilled His promise, aided His Servant, and single-handedly defeated the allies.’
100. What to say upon receiving pleasing or displeasing news
(209)
When he  used to receive pleasant news, he  would say:
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ الَّذي بِنِـعْمَتِهِ تَتِـمُّ الصّـالِحات .
Alhamdu lillahil-lathee biniAAmatihi tatimmus-salihat.
‘All Praise is for Allah by whose favour good works are accomplished.’
…and upon receiving displeasing news, he  would say:
الْحَمْـدُ للهِ على كُـلِّ حال.
Alhamdu lillahi AAala kulli hal.
‘All Praise is for Allah in all circumstances.’
101. Excellence of sending prayers upon the Prophet 
(210)
The Prophet  said: ‘Whoever sends a prayer upon me, Allah sends ten upon him.’
(211)
He  also said: ‘Do not take my grave as a place of habitual ceremony. Send prayers upon me, for veril

ولا تنسونا من خالص دعاكم

منقول

هيا بنا نتوب جميعااا اذكار المسلم

انتظري يا عقارب الساعة لا تمري بسرعة
اصمدي ودعينى اودع ذكرياتي الجميلة
واحمل بيدى تلك الحقيبة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-04-2007, 01:39 AM
الصورة الرمزية قطرات الندى
قطرات الندى قطرات الندى غير متصل
مراقبة القسم العلمي والثقافي واللغات

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2005
مكان الإقامة: ღ҉§…ღ مجموعة زهرات الشفاء ღ …§҉ღ
الجنس :
المشاركات: 18,080
الدولة : Lebanon
58 58

Thank You So Much

for your nice passing and comment sister

,,,,may allah bless you

فى الشفاءنرتقى و فى الجنة..
ان شاء الله نلتقى..
ღ−ـ‗»مجموعة زهرات الشفاء«‗ـ−ღ

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قطرات الندى ; 01-12-2007 الساعة 11:50 PM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-10-2007, 12:18 PM
الصورة الرمزية ashraf3h4
ashraf3h4 ashraf3h4 غير متصل
مشرف الملتقى الانكليزي

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2007
مكان الإقامة: egypt
الجنس :
المشاركات: 1,822
الدولة : Egypt
افتراضي

“I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created

may allah bless you
waiting for more and more of your great
topics...thanks dear
may our eternnal meeting be in Paradise
with our prophet pbuh

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة قطرات الندى ; 30-11-2007 الساعة 09:16 AM.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-11-2007, 09:20 AM

الجنس :
افتراضي

Thank you so much brother in islam
for your nice passing and comment sister
,,,,may allah bless you

ان شاء الله نلتقى..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-11-2007, 10:21 PM
Fareed Fareed غير متصل
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Nov 2007
مكان الإقامة: SA
الجنس :
المشاركات: 1
افتراضي

سوف ارتبها واصححها وانشرها خارج اراضي المسلمين ان شاء الله

جزاكم الله الف خير
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-12-2007, 11:52 PM

الجنس :
افتراضي

Thank You So Much

for all of you brothers for nice passing by

,,,,may allah bless you

ان شاء الله نلتقى..

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
كلمات مصطلحات باللغة الانجليزية 1 شيرين * English forum 7 31-03-2020 04:16 PM
مسجات باللغة الانجليزية ...روعة الدانة92 English forum 34 19-07-2008 05:28 PM
أخطاء شائعة باللغة الانجليزية ღ بحر العطاء ღ English forum 26 29-12-2007 02:52 PM
اريد ترجمة انشودتين لاحمد بو خاطر باللغة العربية وكتابتها باللغة الانجليزية هدى الصرايرة اطلب انشودتك المفضلة 0 26-01-2006 07:24 PM

الاحد 20 من مارس 2011 , الساعة الان 01:21:21 صباحاً.