الغرس الطيب الغرس الطيب غير متصل
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Dec 2008
مكان الإقامة: saudi arabia
الجنس :
المشاركات: 143
الدولة : Saudi Arabia
افتراضي رد: علاج سحري كما يقولون للصدفية والأكزيما من تايلاند

أحسنت أخويSaidmoslime نعم هذا التعليق هو الذي جعلني أتردد وأقول بأنه يمكن أن يحتوي على كورتيزون ولكن نحن لن نقول بأنه يحتوي على كورتيزون طالما هو يقول قد يكون
ولكن أخوي أنا وجدت شخص فعلاً أستخدمه وهذا تجربته حينما سأل أحدهم عن العلاج في منتدى
08-21-2010 11:15 AM #4

daytonaflyer I may be flaky but I'm not a flake.

Join DateAug 2006********Las Vegas, NVPosts522
HUGE RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am 99% sure that Little Buddah uses illegal topical steroids in their ointments. They ship from Thailand where it's much easier to obtain illegal medication. They also ship it labeled "lotion" to avoid alerting customs officials.

I have used them twice, and just like topical steroids, the first time it worked great. Within 3 days, my P was reduced significantly and it appeared to be working very well. No other "natural" remedy had ever worked as quick. Then after I discontinued using it, the P slowly returned over the period of a few months, just like it would with topical steroids.
Then I reordered the ointments and to my surprise, they were not nearly as effective the second time. This is exactly how topical steroids behave.

Test it for yourself. If you have already tried them, stop using them for 3 or 4 months. Then reorder and try using the oinments again. You will see that they do not work nearly as well...that is a tell tale sign that there are steroids in their ointments. I suspect one probably contains a topical steroid and the other either contains an anti-fungal or a different kind of steroid. Perhaps that's why they work so well, because you are applying two different ultra-potent steroids simultaneously.

Also, just look at their ointments. They claim they are 100% natural. But I don't know of any other 100% natural ointments that are pure white and greasy with a medicinal smell to them. Every natual ointment I've ever seen had color from the herbs and minerals they put in them. If they were pure white, they were either a lotion with fragrance and additives or not 100% natural. I demanded my money back from them last year and threatened to report them to the FDA. The scary thing is that they sell their product for use on children too which could really damage their skin.

Have you ever tried their shampoo? It's nothing but coal tar in a shampoo base, but they don't mention that on their label or website. They claim it's all natural, but it isn't. I suggest you purchase a bottle and compare it to Neutrogena T-gel which lists coal tar on the label. It looks and smells just like coal tar, a controlled substance, yet they improperly label it. Why would they do that if they were being honest?

I suggest you slowly taper off using the product so you don't get a rebound flare and then demand your money back
سأحاول أن ألخص ما قاله
يقول : أنا متأكد 99% بأن المنتج عليه مركبات ممنوعه حيث أن العلاج من تايلاند ويسهل فيها وضع ممنوعات طبية في العلاجات , ثم يقول : أستخدمته مرتين , الاولى كان العلاج فيها يعمل بشكل رائع حيث أنني في خلال 3 أيام اختفت الصدفيه ولكن سرعان ماعادت بعد اشهرمن توقفي من إستخدامه كما كانت , وفي المره الثانية يقول : بأن العلاج لم يكن بنفس تأثير المرة الأولى وهذا ما تقوم به الممنوعات بالضبط .
تعليقي : الشخص اللي جربه هو بنفسه يقول للسائل بأن يجربه ويرى النتيجة .
أعتقد بأن هذا الشخص يتحدث عن تجربته وأنا شخصياً أرى أنه ليس من المنطق أن نحكم على فشل علاج من أجل رأي شخصين أو حتى عشرة مقابل أراء مئات
ما هو رأيكم يا أحبابي ؟؟
على فكرة المنتج عليه ضمان وهو إسترداد مالك في حال لم تجد نتيجة
لمن أراد المصدر للشخص صاحب التجربة هذا هو الرابط
http://talkpsoriasis.org/showthread....oriasis-creams
رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 16.78 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 16.17 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.61 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (3.63%)]