قلم مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2006
مكان الإقامة: غربة الذكريات ..
الجنس :
المشاركات: 2,768
افتراضي

41. Upon committing a sin
(132)
‘Any servant who commits a sin and as a result, performs ablution, prays two units of prayer (i.e. two rakAAas) and then seeks Allah’s forgiveness, Allah would forgive him.’

42. Supplication for expelling the devil and his whisperings
(133)
■ Seeking refuge from him.

(134)
■ The athan (call to prayer).

(135)
■ Recitation of the Quran and the authentic texts of remembrance and supplications.
e.g. ‘Do not make your homes like the graveyards, indeed the devils flee from the house in which soorat Al-Baqarah has been read’ related by Muslim 1/539, also supplication and remembrance for the morning & evening, before sleep, when getting up, entering and leaving the toilet, entering and leaving the mosque, the recitation of ayat Al-kursiyy and the last two verses of soorat Al-Baqarah before sleeping, the athan…etc.

43. Supplication when stricken with a mishap or overtaken by an affair

(136)
‘The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah, than the weak believer and there is goodness in both. Strive for that which will benefit you ,seek help from Allah and do not despair. If a mishap should happen to befall you then do not say ‘If only I had acted…such and such would have happened’. Rather, say:
قَدَّرَ اللهُ وَما شـاءَ فَعَـل .
Qaddaral-lah, wama shaa faAAal.
‘Allah has decreed and what He wills, He does.’
…for verily ‘If’ lets in the work of the devil.’

(137)
Indeed Allah تعالى rebukes due to negligence and slackness, but take to determination and caution, and if a matter should overtake you then say:
حَسْـبِيَ اللهُ وَنِـعْمَ الوَكيـل .
Hasbiyal-lah, waniAAmal-wakeel.
‘Allah is sufficient for me, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

44. Placing childen under Allah’s protection

(138)
Ibn AAabbas related that the Messenger of Allah  used to commend Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn to Allah’s protection, saying:
أُعيـذُكُمـا بِكَلِـماتِ اللهِ التّـامَّة، مِنْ كُلِّ شَيْـطانٍ وَهـامَّة، وَمِنْ كُـلِّ عَـيْنٍ لامَّـة .
OAAeethukuma bikalimatil-lahit-tammah, min kulli shaytanin wahammah, wamin kulli AAaynin lammah.
‘I commend you two to the protection of Allah’s perfect words from every devil, vermin, and every evil eye.’

45. When visiting the sick

(139)
When the Prophet  would enter upon a sick person, he would say:
لا بأْسَ طَهـورٌ إِنْ شـاءَ الله .
La ba/sa tahoorun in shaal-lah.
‘Never mind, may it (the sickness) be a purification, if Allah wills.’

(140)
‘Any Muslim servant who visits a sick person whose prescribed moment of death has not arrived and supplicates seven times:
أَسْـأَلُ اللهَ العَـظيـم، رَبَّ العَـرْشِ العَـظيـم أَنْ يَشْفـيك .(سبع مرات)
Asalul-lahal-AAatheem rabbal-AAarshil-AAatheem an yashfeek (7times).
‘I ask Allah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you’.
…he (the sick person) will be cured.’

46. Excellence of visiting the sick

(141)
‘Ali Ibn Abee Talib  related that he heard the Messenger of Allah  say: ‘If a man calls on his sick Muslim brother, it is as if he walks reaping the fruits of Paradise until he sits, and when he sits he is showered in mercy, and if this was in the morning, seventy thousand angles send prayers upon him until the evening, and if this was in the evening, seventy thousand angles send prayers upon him until the morning.’

47. Supplication of the sick who have renounced all hope of life
(142)
أللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي وَارْحَمْـني وَأَلْحِقْـني بِالرَّفـيقِ الأّعْلـى .
Allahummagh-fir lee, warhamnee wa-alhiqnee birrafeeqil-aAAla.
‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me and unite me with the higher companions.’
Refer to the Quran, chapter 4, verse: 69.
(143)
AAaishah رضي الله عنها related that the Prophet  (during his illness in which he passed away) would dip his hands in water and then he would wipe his face and say:
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا الله، إِنَّ للمَـوْتِ لَسَكَـرات.
La ilaha illal-lah, inna lilmawti lasakarat.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, death does indeed contain agony.’

(144)
لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ أَكْبَـر، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وحْـدَهُ لا شَريكَ لهُ، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ لهُ المُلكُ ولهُ الحَمْد، لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَلا حَـوْلَ وَلا قُـوَّةَ إِلاّ بِالله.
La ilaha illal-lah, wallahu akbar, la ilaha illal-lahu wahdah, la shareeka lah, la ilaha illal-lahu lahul-mulku walahul-hamd, la ilaha illal-lah, wala hawla wala quwwata illa billah.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and Allah is the greatest.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner.None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah and there is no might and no power except with Allah.’

48. Instruction for the one nearing death
i.e. those around the sick should instruct and encourage him to say the shahadah.

يـــــتـــــبــــــع

رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 17.18 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 16.57 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.61 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (3.57%)]