قلم مميز

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2006
مكان الإقامة: غربة الذكريات ..
الجنس :
المشاركات: 2,768
افتراضي

34. Supplication for anxiety and sorrow

(116)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي.
Allahumma innee AAabduk, ibnu AAabdik, ibnu amatik, nasiyatee biyadik, madin fiyya hukmuk, AAadlun fiyya qada-ok, as-aluka bikulli ismin huwa lak, sammayta bihi nafsak, aw anzaltahu fee kitabik, aw AAallamtahu ahadan min khalqik awis-ta/tharta bihi fee AAilmil-ghaybi AAindak, an tajAAalal-Qurana rabeeAAa qalbee, wanoora sadree, wajalaa huznee wathahaba hammee.
‘O Allah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand (i.e. You have total mastery over), Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Quran the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

(117)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِ والجُـبْنِ، وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال.
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-hammi walhuzn, walAAajzi walkasali walbukhli waljubn, wadalAAid-dayni waghalabatir-rijal.
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

35. Supplication for one in distress
(118)
لَا إلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ الْعَظـيمُ الْحَلِـيمْ، لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ رَبُّ العَـرْشِ العَظِيـمِ، لَا إِلَـهَ إِلَّا اللَّهْ رَبُّ السَّمَـوّاتِ ورّبُّ الأَرْضِ ورَبُّ العَرْشِ الكَـريم .
La ilaha illal-lahul-AAatheemul-haleem, la ilaha illal-lahu rabbul-AAarshil-AAatheem, la ilaha illal-lahu rabbus-samawati warabbul-ardi warabbul-AAarshil-kareem.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah Forbearing. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Lord of the magnificent throne. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Lord of the heavens, Lord of the Earth and Lord of the noble throne.’

(119)
اللّهُـمَّ رَحْمَتَـكَ أَرْجـوفَلا تَكِلـني إِلى نَفْـسي طَـرْفَةَ عَـيْن، وَأَصْلِـحْ لي شَأْنـي كُلَّـه لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أنْـت.
Allahumma rahmataka arjoo fala takilnee ila nafsee tarfata AAayn, wa-aslih lee sha/nee kullah, la ilaha illa ant.
‘O Allah, it is Your mercy that I hope for, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs.None has the right to be worshipped except You.’

(120)
لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أنْـت سُـبْحانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْـتُ مِنَ الظّـالِميـن.
La ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntu minath-thalimeen.
‘None has the right to be worshipped except You. How perfect You are, verily I was among the wrong-doers.’

(121)
اللهُ اللهُ رَبِّ لا أُشْـرِكُ بِهِ شَيْـئاً.
Allahu Allahu rabbi la oshriku bihi shaya.
‘Allah, Allah is my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him.’

36. Upon encountering an enemy or those of authority
(122)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنا نَجْـعَلُكَ في نُحـورِهِـم، وَنَعـوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شُرورِهـمْ .
Allahumma inna najAAaluka fee nuhoorihim wanaAAoothu bika min shuroorihim.
‘O Allah, we place You before them and we take refuge in You from their evil.’

(123)
اللّهُـمَّ أَنْتَ عَضُـدي، وَأَنْتَ نَصـيري، بِكَ أَجـولُ وَبِكَ أَصـولُ وَبِكَ أُقـاتِل .
Allahumma anta AAadudee, wa-anta naseeree, bika ajoolu wabika asoolu wabika oqatil.
‘O Allah, You are my supporter and You are my helper, by You I move and by You I attack and by You I battle.’

(124)
حَسْبُـنا اللهُ وَنِعْـمَ الوَكـيل.
Hasbunal-lahu waniAAmal-wakeel.
‘Allah is sufficient for us, and how fine a trustee (He is).’

37. Supplication for one afflicted with doubt in his faith
(125)
■ He should seek refuge in Allah
■ He should renounce that which is causing such doubt.

(126)
■ He should say:
آمَنْـتُ بِاللهِ وَرُسُـلِه.
Amantu billahi warusulih.
‘I have believed in Allah and His Messenger.’

(127)
■ He should also recite the following verse:
هُوَ الأوَّلُ، وَالآخِـرُ، وَالظّـاهِـرُ، وَالْبـاطِـنُ، وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيءٍ عَلـيم .
Huwa al-awwalu, waal-akhiru, waalththahiru waalbatinu wahuwa bikulli shayin AAaleem.
‘He is The First and The Last, Aththahir and Al-Batin and He knows well all things.’
Aththahir: Indicates the greatness of His attributes and the insignificance of every single creation in respect to His greatness and Highness, for He is above all of His creation as regards His essence and attributes.
Al-Batin: Indicates His awareness and knowledge of all secrets, of that which is in the hearts and the most intimate of things just as it indicates His closeness and nearness to all in a manner which befits His majesty.

38. Settling a debt
(128)
اللّهُـمَّ اكْفِـني بِحَلالِـكَ عَنْ حَـرامِـك، وَأَغْنِـني بِفَضْـلِكِ عَمَّـنْ سِـواك .
Allahummak-finee bihalalika AAan haramik, wa-aghninee bifadlika AAamman siwak.
‘O Allah, make what is lawful enough for me, as opposed to what is unlawful, and spare me by Your grace, of need of others.’

(129)
اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَعْوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الهَـمِّ وَ الْحُـزْنِ، والعًجْـزِ والكَسَلِ والبُخْـلِ والجُـبْنِ، وضَلْـعِ الـدَّيْنِ وغَلَبَـةِ الرِّجال.
Allahumma innee aAAoothu bika minal-hammi walhuzn, walAAajzi walkasal, walbukhl, waljubn, wadalAAid-dayni waghalabatir-rijal.
‘O Allah, I take refuge in You from anxiety and sorrow, weakness and laziness, miserliness and cowardice, the burden of debts and from being over powered by men.’

39. Supplication for one afflicated by whisperings in prayer or recitation
(130)
‘othman Ibn Al-AAas  narrated: I said ‘O Messenger of Allah, verily the devil comes between me and my prayer and recitation making me confused’ The Messenger of Allah  replied ‘That is a devil called Khanzab, so if you sense his presence then seek refuge in Allah from him and spit (A form of spitting comprising mainly of air with little spittle) on your left side three times.’

40. Supplication for one whose affairs have become difficult
(131)
اللّهُـمَّ لا سَـهْلَ إِلاّ ما جَعَلـتَهُ سَهـلاً، وَأَنْتَ تَجْـعَلُ الْحَـزَنَ إِذا شِـئْتَ سَهـْلاً.
Allahumma la sahla illa ma jaAAaltahu sahla, wa-anta tajAAalul- hazana in shi/ta sahla.
‘O Allah, there is no ease except in that which You have made easy, and You make the difficulty, if You wish, easy.’

يــــــتـــــــبــــــع

رد مع اقتباس

[حجم الصفحة الأصلي: 19.04 كيلو بايت... الحجم بعد الضغط 18.42 كيلو بايت... تم توفير 0.61 كيلو بايت...بمعدل (3.23%)]