المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Assalamo3likom >>>special for sisters to know more about islam ...please read

د.سهير البرقوقي
18-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Indeed all praise is for Allaah.

We praise Him, seek His assistance and seek

His forgiveness.

We seek refuge in Allaah from the evil promptings of our souls and from our evil actions.

Whosoever Allaah guides, none can misguide

and whosoever Allaah leaves to stray, none can guide aright.

I testify that none has the right to be worshiped except Allaah alone, having no partner;

and I testify that Muhammad sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam is His Slave and His Messenger.

Dear beloved sisters for more correct knowledge about islam & true authontic sonnah,for

tafseer ,aqeedah ,Allah most beatiful Names & Attributes ,for Tw7eed (Monothism), for more knowledge to know more about Allah..... please connect me on private connection here to join us on yahoo messenger at our class attendence time.

Barak Allah fikom wagazakom khira. Assalamo3likom wa ra7matu Allah wa Barakatu.

د.سهير البرقوقي
18-04-2010, 03:52 PM
assalamo3likom----"tanslation of khutbat alhagah "Rasol Allah used to start by all his talks & meetings:

Indeed all praise is for Allah . we praise Him,seek His assistance & seek His forgiveness .
إن الحمد لله نحمده ونستعينه ونستغفره

We seek refuge in Allah from the evil promptings of our souls & form our evil actions
ونعوذ بالله من شرور أنفسنا وسيئات اعمالنا

Whosoever Allah guides,none can misguide & Whosoever Allah leaves to stray ,none can guide aright.

من يهده الله فلا مضل له ومن يُضلل فلا هادي له

Itestify that none has the right to be worshipped except
Allah alone having no parters &

I testify that Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam is His slave &
His messegor.
وأشهد أن لاإله إلاالله وحده لاشريك له وأشهد أم محمدا عبده ورسوله
Barak Allah fikom wa gazakom khira
assalamo3likom wa ra7matu Allah wa arakatuh.

Snow Flakes
20-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Thank you for your prayer and translation
:eek:God bless you