المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : suplication

منتدى
30-09-2006, 01:30 AM
i'm so tired i:049: can't….it's more than i can bear it's very hard,what happen?everything was ok with me……but now it isn't .realy I can't belive ……my life isn't easy
:cool:
oh ALLAH helpe me to know the true way to happiness,don't let me alone,I need you,please give me l'iman…make my heart full with it, forgive me please.i know that I wasn't just…make me just as your prophet said……helpe me to be a good muslim,helpe me to love your religion and to practice it in the true way …give me patient and help me to success in your exam,give me power to live and to thank you every moment,to not forget you be here in my heart and don't live it please ……now I can fell your love …yes…I love you ,thanks to you I'm muslim,I read and I can understand quran without probleme…thank you thank youmore than everything in life truly I love you and I ask you to love meplease …………………………

بنت الحموله
30-09-2006, 07:44 PM
my brother in lslam you can happy if you pray and read holy quran just and you are welcome in the sait dont sad my brother the life is happy if you muslim and always pray pray allah is near >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

قطرات الندى
30-09-2006, 08:29 PM
SAlam Alikom brother in islam
realy so lovely meanings hide inside these words
we all so poor to allah help and guide and forgivrness
Life is too short and just nothing we all have to fight our self to win our last
May allah help us and forgive our sins
May allah rewards us paradise
thank s so much brother for your subject
wellcome" alawys in our forum "ashefaa"
http://www.flashfp.com/vb/images/smilies/welcome124/am63.gif

الأفق
16-10-2006, 01:53 PM

spring
20-10-2006, 12:59 AM
truly brother we are all need our god's help and love,so may allah help us .love you and give you heppiness for ever god welling.:rolleyes:

silent whisper
07-01-2007, 08:26 PM

realy so lovely meanings hide inside these words
we all so poor to allah help and guide and forgivrness
Life is too short and just nothing we all have to fight our self to win our last
May allah help us and forgive our sins
May allah rewards us paradise
wellcome" alawys in our forum "ashefaa"

http://www.flashfp.com/vb/images/smilies/welcome124/am63.gif

tHANK YOU

BROTHER